Betpoints: 10

Terrible

Sick

He had to have clothes with blood on him

Did they ever find the knife

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

OJ lost control over his Ho! She had an appetite for diock. Then upon seeing his trophy White Ho getn railed by the same Jewish Brethren that have exploited him his whole career, sent him into a God Damn RAGE! Not even sure Ron was a Jewish Brethren, but with the name Goldman have to think it is a given. He did it! The jury was a bunch of Racist Focks. I was raised by a father that Preached if a White Women was keeping company with a Black Guy- The Black guy was in Bad Company! Just remember you don't know the whole story behind the story. He was getting laid on the side and got caught and she started making him look bad getn banged by every Tom,Dick&Harry. Maybe?? That has a tendency to piiss off some guys when it is done back at them. Other then Goldman, no big loss!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet Goldman gave him lip first no way he went there to kill something had to trigger it

Also OJ had to warn him in the past to stay away

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I'm surprised nobody heard screams
    Maybe no one died or it didnt happen there.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    democrat for you

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    democrat for you
    That's not a democratic thought. It's a "holy fukk, this guy really is insane" thought.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

I don't think you're joking.. That's the scary part..

Jtoler the conspiracy theory guy on SBR and living up to that label!!!! Keep on believing nothing of what you see or hear buddy. ..

jjgold

I repeat Goldman had to get warnings from the juice

Always high risk fooling around with jealous ex or married chick

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I repeat Goldman had to get warnings from the juice

Always high risk fooling around with jealous ex or married chick
    Well he didn't listen to OJ if that was the case and he's dead today for that... You don't wanna mess with a younger pissed off OJ if you are skinny little Ron Goldman.. Like I said Ron was spending alot of time with Nicole so he was banging her for sure.. I saw them together a couple times when I was working out of Brentwood myself back in the day.. It was no secret as they were out in public together and looking tight.. OJ was on the outs and he couldn't take the rejection..

Notice Nicole was in a sexy black dress when she got slaughtered and her and Ron were about to go into the home to get it on.... OJ was hiding in the bushes and saw this and snapped with a huge knife in hands.. He pre-planned this and did the dirty deed..

OJ got off and is a free man in a few months.. End of story.. Karma is a bitch and I don't think OJ is done reaping what he sowed..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-23-17 at 07:08 PM.

jjgold

I don't even think OJ feels bad he killed them both he probably felt relieved

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't even think OJ feels bad he killed them both he probably felt relieved
    OJ only cares about himself.. You got that right.. He's a narcissist by nature with a huge ego...

jjgold

"The idea that he believes that he's led a conflict-free life shows a certain delusion that he's been very noted for throughout his career," said veteran Hollywood crisis publicist Michael Levine.

In the wife-beating case, Simpson was accused of attacking Nicole Brown Simpson on New Year's Day 1989, angrily telling police it was a "family matter." Then, fearing he would be arrested, he fled in his Rolls-Royce, according to police.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't think you're joking.. That's the scary part..

Jtoler the conspiracy theory guy on SBR and living up to that label!!!! Keep on believing nothing of what you see or hear buddy. ..
    Well Im sure youve never been offered a penny for your thoughts so Im in good company here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well Im sure youve never been offered a penny for your thoughts so Im in good company here.
    Just giving you a hard time relax Jtoler.. Keep doing your thang bud....

PS.... The world is square you know.. ...

jtoler

Just giving you a hard time relax Jtoler.. Keep doing your thang bud....

PS.... The world is square you know.. ...
    There are shades of gray ya know, not everything is black and white, no pun intended.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

JToler, do you believe Nicole Brown possibly has been reinvented and is now Megyn Kelly?

Thoughts?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There are shades of gray ya know, not everything is black and white, no pun intended.
    There are shades of gray.. Things do go bump in the night... I personally believe in ghosts, the Devil, God, and life after death but I don't believe in your conspiracy theories based on little evidence...

I'd like to believe mostly what is reported for the masses.. I'm not so different then you but I seek truth before I claim to know things that might not be true.. Conspiracy theories are suspect and I discount them all until proven different..

Put a little faith in man kind.....

jtoler

There are shades of gray.. Things do go bump in the night... I personally believe in ghosts, the Devil, God, and life after death but I don't believe in your conspiracy theories based on little evidence...

I'd like to believe mostly what is reported for the masses.. I'm not so different then you but I seek truth before I claim to know things that might not be true.. Conspiracy theories are suspect and I discount them all until proven different..

Put a little faith in man kind.....
    Faith in man is why we're at where we're at, thats not the answer. And who said anything about conspiracy theories, you guys are funny.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

I bet Goldman gave him lip first no way he went there to kill something had to trigger it

Also OJ had to warn him in the past to stay away
    Rumor is she frequented the mezaluna restaurant and requested ron be he server each time. Also rumored ron used to drive her Sportscar around town that was bought by OJ.

He may or may not have gone to her place for some poossee that night but one thing for sure is that nicole's mom Judita brown left her glasses there and he was simply returning there.

OJ girlfriend Paula Barbieri dumped that day fir none other than michael bolton. Nicole shunned him at the recital. He had a real bad day. He made sure nicole and Ron did too.he completely butchered them like animals. Cruel to a human or an animal

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

OJ will get more pussy from Oct 1st to Dec 31, 2017 (3 months) than JJ has had in his life

Sad on many fronts

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    OJ will get more pussy from Oct 1st to Dec 31, 2017 (3 months) than JJ has had in his life

Sad on many fronts
    Agreed.. OJ trimmed down in the pen recently and looks good for 70.. He'll be banging those younger white hoes in no time down in Florida when he gets out..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

The eyes of the world were on a small room in a Nevada correctional facility earlier this month when O.J. Simpson -- the former USC Trojan and 1968 Heisman Trophy winner -- was granted parole after being sent to prison for an armed robbery in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2008.
    He'll be free on parole in October, but he won't be allowed back at his alma mater, at least according to the man running the program.
    Second-year coach Clay Helton was asked about Simpson at Pac-12 Media Days Thursday afternoon, according to Joey Kaufman of the Orange County Register.

First ... 4567