PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Book for dummies:Why the 0.1% are the 0.1%

Here are key parts of a article written today by:Jon Schwarz — 11:54 a.m.

While Jon calls it the Fed I call it for what it is: "The Permanent Rear Naked Choke Hold
    induced by the 0.1% over 90% of the population.........."

:Jon Schwarz — 11:54 a.m.So the Fed sits right at the center of American politics. Yet for most of us, it might as well be invisible.
    How can this be?

The explanation is a phenomenon known in anthropology as “social silence.”

Ask yourself this: When was the last time you sat around with your family and friends talking about the

Federal Reserve?

By far the most likely answer is never, because you are normal human beings.

But when was the last time you all hashed over one of you needing a job, or your health care coverage, or

your asshole boss, or the chances you’ll get laid off?

The answer to that is, you never stop talking about it.

The combination of these two things is truly bizarre, because the Fed has more power than any institution over everything about work in America.

Here’s how the Fed does it:
    The Fed largely sets short term interest rates. If it lowers interest rates it heats up the economy, because cheap money makes it easier for entrepreneurs to start new businesses, for old businesses to expand, and for everyone to borrow to buy expensive stuff like homes or cars. That in turn generates new jobs and lowers the unemployment rate. And low unemployment takes leverage away from employers and gives it to employees, making it far, far easier for everyone to get raises and demand decent working conditions.

Meanwhile, the 0.1 percent who actually own and operate the country generally do not want full employment — and keep a close eye on the Fed to make sure it doesn’t make it happen. Why? Straightforward class conflict.

For instance, a current Ohio business owner who’s feeling pressure to raise wages to attract workers recently told the New York Times, “I sometimes wish there was actually a higher unemployment rate.” Full employment would also tend to raise the rate of inflation, thereby reducing the value of government and consumer debt — which is largely owned by the creditors at the top of the economic pyramid – and relieving the burden on all the debtors down below.

Here’s how Gillian Tett, the U.S. managing editor of the Financial Times, describes it:
    … the way that an elite typically stays in power in almost any society is not simply by controlling the means of production (i.e. wealth), but by shaping the discourse (or the cognitive map that a society uses to describe the world around it). And what matters most in relation to that map is not just what is discussed in public, but what is not discussed because those topics are considered boring, irrelevant, taboo or just unthinkable. Or as [French anthropologist Pierre] Bourdieu wrote: “The most successful ideological effects are those which have no need of words, but ask no more than a complicitous silence.”
    In other words, the Federal Reserve hasn’t vanished from political debate despite the fact it’s so critical to our lives, but because it’s so critical.
    None of this is a conspiracy. It’s just the way human societies work, as natural as water running downhill.

THE INCREDIBLE LOST HISTORY OF HOW “CIVIL RIGHTS PLUS FULL EMPLOYMENT EQUALS FREEDOM”
    Jon Schwarz July 17 2017, 11:54 a.m.

Plain and simple,The "Money Masters" and the "Large Business Owners" thrive when unemployment is high..

This is why the stock market is booming..............

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

JFK wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve and it didn't end well for him.

PAULYPOKER

Well,Eddy

As expected the posters here at SBR do not understand this topic..

I thought I would at least had some usual Ridicule replies..

Some serious Cognitive Dissonancegoing on here.....

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

People need to rise up and wake up to this kind of stuff. The monetary system is a scam to control people.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Well,Eddy

As expected the posters here at SBR do not understand this topic..

I thought I would at least had some usual Ridicule replies..

Some serious Cognitive Dissonancegoing on here.....
    Congrats. You discovered something that has talked about for the last 30 yrs.
    In other breaking news, politicians tend to lie.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    JFK wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve and it didn't end well for him.
    That's theory #1.
    Which I can buy into.

Theory #2
    Handsom Johnny Roselli mob hitman killed JFK, something about payback for a promise not kept to the mafia.
    Something about RFK not easing up on Jimmy Hoffa and organized crime.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That's theory #1.
    Which I can buy into.

Theory #2
    Handsom Johnny Roselli mob hitman killed JFK, something about payback for a promise not kept to the mafia.
    Something about RFK not easing up on Jimmy Hoffa and organized crime.
    Or none of that happened and he wasnt against the fed.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who has the most power in the world?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That's theory fact#1.
    Which I can buy into.

All you need to know is:
    3 out of 4 P'sOTUS who was assassinated, were the "only" presidents "ever"
    to try an end the "Private" Central bank's stranglrhold of enslavement, in the
    form of currancy debt, which had and still does at 10 fold power over and through
    the US government...

The name Fed is just a masquerade of the Central or World bank..

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

George Carlin: It's a big club, and you ain't in it.

PAULYPOKER

Neoconservatism was born in the 60's by conservative-leaning Democrats..
    And it is not a coincidence that this was when America as we know it,
    gradually went to shit..

After WW2 until late sixties early seventies,Most of you probably don't know
    , the average American head of household's income supported his entire family.

Even the low income bread winner could supported his family up to 4-6 children...
    The "baby boom generation" is what they call it today..

Because of the 0.1 only enjoying to see poverty and population control
    in order to enjoy their riches.
    We have,today,Two low income bread winners per household
    mostly can't support themselves let alone a family...........

See>More proof D+R= Neoconservatives......
    To get a better grip on this reality
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-18-17 at 10:22 PM.

Eddy Munny

Pfft, talked about... Define that one for me.

Has it been talked about in any serious, widely publicized platform that could galvanize the public and swell fervor to a fever pitch? The kind of discourse that bludgeons the general population out of their collective apathy and schools them of their monetary enslavement by an insidious private enterprise that masquerades as some branch of U.S. government?

Sorry, but if that's what you're saying then you must be living in a parallel universe because the world in which I reside is more apt to talk about Kim Kardashian's ass than lift the veil on an entity which controls and manipulates the very fabric of their day to day existence.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

PAULYPOKER

To answer your question eddy just ask him if he or she votes.
    A simple yes or no answer...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You are wasting time and mental capacity on that rabbit hole.

The one tenth of 1 percent are a diverse group with plenty of liberals(see George Soros). They indeed control politicians and will as long as campaign finance is uncontrolled via PACs.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Who runs the FED, bankers & people from Wall St. That's the problem, they set rules & regulate themselves. A central bank is not the problem. Its the people running it.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Here are key parts of a article written today by:Jon Schwarz — 11:54 a.m.

While Jon calls it the Fed I call it for what it is: "The Permanent Rear Naked Choke Hold
    induced by the 0.1% over 90% of the population.........."

:Jon Schwarz — 11:54 a.m.So the Fed sits right at the center of American politics. Yet for most of us, it might as well be invisible.
    How can this be?

The explanation is a phenomenon known in anthropology as “social silence.”

Ask yourself this: When was the last time you sat around with your family and friends talking about the

Federal Reserve?

By far the most likely answer is never, because you are normal human beings.

But when was the last time you all hashed over one of you needing a job, or your health care coverage, or

your asshole boss, or the chances you’ll get laid off?

The answer to that is, you never stop talking about it.

The combination of these two things is truly bizarre, because the Fed has more power than any institution over everything about work in America.

Here’s how the Fed does it:
    The Fed largely sets short term interest rates. If it lowers interest rates it heats up the economy, because cheap money makes it easier for entrepreneurs to start new businesses, for old businesses to expand, and for everyone to borrow to buy expensive stuff like homes or cars. That in turn generates new jobs and lowers the unemployment rate. And low unemployment takes leverage away from employers and gives it to employees, making it far, far easier for everyone to get raises and demand decent working conditions.

Meanwhile, the 0.1 percent who actually own and operate the country generally do not want full employment — and keep a close eye on the Fed to make sure it doesn’t make it happen. Why? Straightforward class conflict.

For instance, a current Ohio business owner who’s feeling pressure to raise wages to attract workers recently told the New York Times, “I sometimes wish there was actually a higher unemployment rate.” Full employment would also tend to raise the rate of inflation, thereby reducing the value of government and consumer debt — which is largely owned by the creditors at the top of the economic pyramid – and relieving the burden on all the debtors down below.

Here’s how Gillian Tett, the U.S. managing editor of the Financial Times, describes it:
    … the way that an elite typically stays in power in almost any society is not simply by controlling the means of production (i.e. wealth), but by shaping the discourse (or the cognitive map that a society uses to describe the world around it). And what matters most in relation to that map is not just what is discussed in public, but what is not discussed because those topics are considered boring, irrelevant, taboo or just unthinkable. Or as [French anthropologist Pierre] Bourdieu wrote: “The most successful ideological effects are those which have no need of words, but ask no more than a complicitous silence.”
    In other words, the Federal Reserve hasn’t vanished from political debate despite the fact it’s so critical to our lives, but because it’s so critical.
    None of this is a conspiracy. It’s just the way human societies work, as natural as water running downhill.

THE INCREDIBLE LOST HISTORY OF HOW “CIVIL RIGHTS PLUS FULL EMPLOYMENT EQUALS FREEDOM”
    Jon Schwarz July 17 2017, 11:54 a.m.

Plain and simple,The "Money Masters" and the "Large Business Owners" thrive when unemployment is high..

This is why the stock market is booming..............
    most people don't realize wilson and his henchmen passed this law in the dead of noght

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

After WW2 until late sixties early seventies,Most of you probably don't know
    , the average American head of household's income supported his entire family.
    Who the penetrate over the age of 15 doesn't know that???

PAULYPOKER

If the 0.1% were to be described as the Mafia..
    The ranking order of absolute power would be something like this>

1. The 0.1% would be the mafia "Boss" over all other crime family members in the world.

Wall street infiltrators would be the " Under Boss"

3.The World bank infiltrators would be
    the"Acting Under Boss"

4. The CIA. would be "2nd Acting Under Boss"

5.The US government infiltrators would be the "Consiglierei"

The US President would be the "Acting Consigliere"

7. The US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff would be the "Capo"

8.The US military Special forces would be the "Acting Capo"

9. The
    /IRS/DEA/ATF/FBI/ETC.Would be "Roaming Soldiers"

10.The US military would be "Soldiers"

11.The UN would be "Soldiers"

The UN's military's would be "Soldiers"

And so on.........

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I asked Josh in another thread about when our next recession will start. Wages are too high, too many people have jobs.
    Companies profits are through the roof. Employee competition is fierce. Dow way too high. Debt out of this world.

The next will be real bad. Seeing signs already. Microsoft will be laying off thousands, Retail stores closing and laying off
    thousands. Our monkey see, monkey do business environment will soon follow suit. Once the 1st domino falls, look out.

maggiethebestdog

Has it been talked about in any serious, widely publicized platform that could galvanize the public and swell fervor to a fever pitch? The kind of discourse that bludgeons the general population out of their collective apathy and schools them of their monetary enslavement by an insidious private enterprise that masquerades as some branch of U.S. government?

Sorry, but if that's what you're saying then you must be living in a parallel universe because the world in which I reside is more apt to talk about Kim Kardashian's ass than lift the veil on an entity which controls and manipulates the very fabric of their day to day existence.
    Uhhhhh, yea, I knew that and discussed it 30 yrs ago. How couldn't you know about the fed. There are tons of documentaries dating back more than 30 yrs ago on the subject. Zeitgeist covered it 10 yrs ago. I love how the most out of touch individuals somehow think they are on the cutting edge.

Bankers have run the world since day 1. I'm glad to see you are catching on to it.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 07-19-17 at 10:31 AM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I asked Josh in another thread about when our next recession will start. Wages are too high, too many people have jobs.
    Companies profits are through the roof. Employee competition is fierce. Dow way too high. Debt out of this world.

The next will be real bad. Seeing signs already. Microsoft will be laying off thousands, Retail stores closing and laying off
    thousands. Our monkey see, monkey do business environment will soon follow suit. Once the 1st domino falls, look out.
    did you see the gdp for the first quarter was 1.7. They were bitching about obama 2.4

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    did you see the gdp for the first quarter was 1.7. They were bitching about obama 2.4
    Yeah, thanks to you.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You're right Munny, it is an impossible mainstream media conversation, and has always been such.

Even Ron Paul called for an audit of the Fed over and over, even bringing it into presidential campaign topics.

He was ostracized by the media and shut down before any public support could be gained.

There is nothing new here, it's only new to those who prefer to watch celebrity asses.

The woke masses know all too well and have for a very long time. Information is widely available.

Follow the money...

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...g-rampant.html

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Pauley, do you know what UBI'S are & do you think they might be part of an inevitable solution to an imminent problem?

Eddy Munny

Uhhhhh, yea, I knew that and discussed it 30 yrs ago. How couldn't you know about the fed. There are tons of documentaries dating back more than 30 yrs ago on the subject. Zeitgeist covered it 10 yrs ago. I love how the most out of touch individuals somehow think they are on the cutting edge.

Bankers have run the world since day 1. I'm glad to see you are catching on to it.
    I think you're missing the point. You're don't receive a gold star for "knowing" all this before the next guy. If any meaningful conversation is immediately stifled before it ever gets off the ground, as KVB's post alludes to, then that points to invisible power brokers, with no allegiance to this nation or it's citizens, who clearly have the monetary system in a vise grip.

Let me know when publicly funded schools start teaching kids about the real history of the Federal Reserve and the constraints it foists upon the economy rather than the usual fluff, revisionist fairy tales .

maggiethebestdog

I think you're missing the point. You're don't receive a gold star for "knowing" all this before the next guy. If any meaningful conversation is immediately stifled before it ever gets off the ground, as KVB's post alludes to, then that points to invisible power brokers, with no allegiance to this nation or it's citizens, who clearly have the monetary system in a vise grip.

Let me know when publicly funded schools start teaching kids about the real history of the Federal Reserve and the constraints it foists upon the economy rather than the usual fluff, revisionist fairy tales .
    You should read the posts before making a fool of yourself. I was responding to the OP who apparently thinks he knows something that nobody else does. I merely pointed out that it is common knowledge to anybody that has taken five minutes to look it up or has been awake the last 30 yrs. You can go to YouTube and watch documentaries dating back over 30 yrs on the subject. The film "Zeitgeist" covered it from top to bottom 10 yrs ago. If people don't know about it then they don't really care about it.

As far as schools teaching it, that could be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They don't teach much real history at all.

Eddy Munny

You should read the posts before making a fool of yourself. I was responding to the OP who apparently thinks he knows something that nobody else does. I merely pointed out that it is common knowledge to anybody that has taken five minutes to look it up or has been awake the last 30 yrs. You can go to YouTube and watch documentaries dating back over 30 yrs on the subject. The film "Zeitgeist" covered it from top to bottom 10 yrs ago. If people don't know about it then they don't really care about it.

As far as schools teaching it, that could be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They don't teach much real history at all.
    So you were responding to the OP, yet pasted my post in your reply, and somehow I'm the fool?

Okay. No further questions, your honor.

maggiethebestdog

So you were responding to the OP, yet pasted my post in your reply, and somehow I'm the fool?

Okay. No further questions, your honor.
    No, the post of mine you quoted was to the OP. I quoted yours because I was responding to you. Are you serious?? Nobody could be this stupid.

Eddy Munny

No, the post of mine you quoted was to the OP. I quoted yours because I was responding to you. Are you serious?? Nobody could be this stupid.
    No... you copied and pasted the post of mine where I was previously quoted in the OP's subsequent post to his original reply, which was in response to my other post. The post in question undermined your silly supposition and you went on the attack with a tertiary reply and must have quoted the wrong post. Your post reads like you intended to copy and paste the preceding submission as it was one of the OP's, unless we are to believe my rebuttal to your retort was the post you wanted to counter as a tangent to Pauley Poker's post(s).

I think we are all in agreement now that you are probably mentally retarded (no offense) and that Maggie is in fact the worst dog.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I'm responding the response quote in Eddy's post....where he quoted a response to the OP's response in the quoted post where the OP quoted........

Nevermind
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

PAULYPOKER

If you vote,
    you surely didn't catch on to it...........

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    People need to rise up and wake up to this kind of stuff. The monetary system is a scam to control people.
    what is an alternative?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

12 Last