Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

only been pulled for speeding never been searched

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Cars like that are like a frisbee to a dog for whores and police.

That's why it's a double-edged sword you'll have all the whores in the neighborhood chasing you and all the f****** police in the neighborhood chasing you too

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

got pulled over on the ac expressway in a dickhead sportscar and had a little weed and a pipe in the car, thought i was screwed...guy not only didn't hassle me, but didnt even ticket me for speeding and driving like an asshole

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    got pulled over on the ac expressway in a dickhead sportscar and had a little weed and a pipe in the car, thought i was screwed...guy not only didn't hassle me, but didnt even ticket me for speeding and driving like an asshole
    Had this little Asian guy pulled me over once, doing about 100mph down lake street in a Q45 with a stone cold bopper. Smoking tuff.

This kid says " let your girlfriend drive and get the fukk out of here!"

Chick was even more bombed then I was we had been drinking all day it was football Sunday in the fall.

That was a cool cop

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Hey, don't get me wrong. I've had mostly good dealings with cops (not that I have a whole bunch, mostly speed violations. The majority are business like. The rest are a split between cool and total a-holes.

The time I got my roll taken away was for 5mph over the speed limit and that started the most helacious experience. Granted, they weren't acting like a-holes, very business like as they screwed the hell out of me.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Don't give a cop a reason to pull you over... Ex. busted tail light, burned out tail light, didn't use turn signal, license plate light out.

Cops have to give out tickets for city revenue. Fact.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Laker is cashing in on this thread. Nice work brother
    Is that how Betpoints work? You post and the more comments you get the more points you get?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

Michigan state troopers are the worst. Clowns with there blue cars pulling out some kids and ransacking the vehicle

First ... 2345