Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Killary strikes yet again

Keep in mind folks, that this coming just a few months after a longtime Republican operative Peter W. Smith who was at the center of a Wall Street Journal story involving supposedly shadowy Russian hackers and Hillary Clinton’s 30,000 missing emails was found dead with a bag over his head with a source of helium attached.

Haiti Official Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation Is Found Dead

Jul 16, 2017 10:48 AM
    Authored by Mac Slavo via SHTFplan.com,
    The mainstream media’s silence over Klaus Eberwein’s death is deafening.

Eberwein was a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week.
    He has been found dead in Miami at the age of 50.
    The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.
    Eberwein was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years. “The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

Eberwein was due to appear on Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

But this “suicide” gets even more disturbing…
    Eberwein was only 50-years-old and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life because of his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation. His close friends and business partners were taken aback by the idea he may have committed suicide. “It’s really shocking,” said friend Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”
    During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of the shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake. But, according to Eberwein, it was the Clinton Foundation who was deeply in the wrong – and he intended to testify and prove it on Tuesday.
    According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6 percent of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6 percent ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8 percent – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations. –WND
    Eberwein was expected to testify against the Clinton Foundation in court and ends up committing suicide shortly before. Where have we heard this before?
    Untimely deaths seem to follow the Clinton’s around, and this one especially is probably something – considering since the mainstream media is silent about this death.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Don't cross those Clintons

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

hardly anyone will report on this. Russia Russia Russia.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Unreal

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Well. Okay.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

I can't say anything bad about the Clintons. I like my life

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Nothing to see here

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Russian Rocket 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

https://www.facebook.com/alex.gorell...6645226379039/

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Michael Corleone: I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ Another failed attempt at meme from the clown who said that he blocked me.

rkelly is a true embarrassment to huminaty....oh and he's a dildo sniffer too!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, and DwightShrute

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    ^ Another failed attempt at meme from the clown who said that he blocked me.

rkelly is a true embarrassment to huminaty....oh and he's a dildo sniffer too!

RKelly you need to keep that creepy shit underwraps.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    It was until a little butt hurt girl who was on her period decided to make a gif out of it.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

she sold america out to the sand boys in the east , shes been killing off the ones that know it for years . her and O boy got the $ , now shes pumping that hate girl of hers up to shit the rest of us ... gl

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    can you imagine this imbecile thought that it would be a good idea to say on a public forum, that he likes to sniff dirty ass dildos after his family members
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

This.
    You don't mess with the Dixie Mafia, and trust me, the Clinton's are mobbed up.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

can you imagine this imbecile thought that it would be a good idea to say on a public forum, that he likes to sniff dirty ass dildos after his family members
    Yeah not to bright,itll always come back and bite you in the ass sooner or later.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This story should be bigger this it is

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

wasnt there another guy who was supposed to testify or something who "threw" himself in front of a train awhile back?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

These people need to not say shit, and just let it out surprisingly, so they don't die. Also, so the people who don't believe the shadiness can see the truth. Can't let it be known when the testimony will be, or when the info will be released. Death sentence.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    wasnt there another guy who was supposed to testify or something who "threw" himself in front of a train awhile back?
    There were whole bunch them last summer...I call it the pre-election house cleaning.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-d...riguing-cases/

...but my favorite one is from 2010 - poor fella managed to stuff himself into a duffel bag

Gareth Williams – Aug. 16, 2010

Gareth Williams, a transatlantic MI6 spy – whose dead body was found naked, padlocked and stuffed in a 32-inch by 19-inch duffel bag that was sitting in his London bathtub – had illegally hacked secret data on Bill Clinton, according to the U.K. Sun. The news site noted, “[H]is death is still one of Britain’s most mysterious unsolved cases.”

Scotland Yard had announced the death as a suicide, saying he locked himself in the bag.
    But his DNA wasn’t found on the lock. There were no palm prints on the edge of his bathtub.
    Gareth Williams

According to reports, messages left by Williams on the voicemails of his friends and family were deleted in the days following his death.
    “And a rival agent may have also broken into the flat to destroy or remove evidence,” the Sun reported. There were no signs of forced entry into the apartment.

“In 2012, lawyers for his family said he could have been killed by someone who specialized in the ‘dark arts of the secret services,'” the Sun reported.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 07-16-17 at 03:10 PM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

a little more accurate:

But it appears that Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.
    During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.
    Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    a little more accurate:

But it appears that Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.
    During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.
    Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.
    Everyone falls on hard times. With any random person at any random time in their life you most likely could point to health issues, relationship issues, money issues, etc. Doing that does not explain all the suicides and murders. Suicide and murder is not common, but if you have to do with the Clintons it's worse than cancer. Also, no one commits suicide by stuffing themselves into a duffel bag. WTF

dlowilly

Victor Thorn – Aug. 1, 2016
    Victor Thorn authored four books on the Clintons: “Hillary (and Bill): The Sex Volume,” Hillary (and Bill): The Drugs Volume,” “Hillary (and Bill): The Murder Volume” and “Crowning Clinton: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House.” Thorn reportedly committed suicide with a gun on his 54th birthday on a mountaintop in Pennsylvania.
    Inquisitr reported that Thorn made several appearances on “The Russell Scott Show” and told the host, “Russell, if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Everyone falls on hard times. With any random person at any random time in their life you most likely could point to health issues, relationship issues, money issues, etc. Doing that does not explain all the suicides and murders. Suicide and murder is not common, but if you have to do with the Clintons it's worse than cancer. Also, no one commits suicide by stuffing themselves into a duffel bag. WTF
    again you prove your idiocy. that reference was to the haitian official. not in a duffle bag dummy. and if you do your research, the agent in the duffle bag was killed while investigating Russian money laundering. His Clinton transgression was providing a guest list to an event Bill was attending. Not investigating them at all. dummy:

It is also suspected that he should be numbered amongst those who have been killed by Russian assassins on British soil. Two senior British police sources have said some of Williams's work was focused on Russia – and one confirmed reports that he had been helping the NSA trace international money-laundering routes that are used by organised crime groups including Moscow-based mafia cells.

So to imply that everyone investigating the Clintons is murdered is foolish. And you can find any publication that can make claims as they are great for publicity. In both of these instances, the foundation was the smallest of these individuals worries.

dlowilly

again you prove your idiocy. that reference was to the haitian official. not in a duffle bag dummy. and if you do your research, the agent in the duffle bag was killed while investigating Russian money laundering. His Clinton transgression was providing a guest list to an event Bill was attending. Not investigating them at all. dummy:

It is also suspected that he should be numbered amongst those who have been killed by Russian assassins on British soil. Two senior British police sources have said some of Williams's work was focused on Russia – and one confirmed reports that he had been helping the NSA trace international money-laundering routes that are used by organised crime groups including Moscow-based mafia cells.

So to imply that everyone investigating the Clintons is murdered is foolish. And you can find any publication that can make claims as they are great for publicity. In both of these instances, the foundation was the smallest of these individuals worries.
    Look at your post #24, dummy. "Hard times" was referring to Eberwein, dummy, and my post #25 was replying to the "hard times" suicide justification about Eberwein specifically. In the last line of my post I began with "also", which implies a different direction or subject, which in this case was the preposterous theory of Gareth Williams locking himself in a duffel bag, dummy. There were two different people referred to in my post, but the overall idea was absurdly weak explanations for so many deaths. Hey, dummy, I'm sorry you can't comprehend more than one idea in a post ya dummy. Kingdumb the Idiot

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

You like to argue, but you bore me immensely. Also actually means in addition, not a different direction or subject. nice try though. dummy. If you can't define also.......what more can i say??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110, and USCPHILLYGUY

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

same sh1t different smell. zionist jews doing what they do. hillary is just a puppet

dlowilly

You like to argue, but you bore me immensely. Also actually means in addition, not a different direction or subject. nice try though. dummy. If you can't define also.......what more can i say??
    Kingdumb unable to admit his low reading comprehension. Yes, in addition, as in an additional example you dumb fuk. You going to tell people what they were writing about now? Even if "also" was confusing, like a dummy you thought I was talking the whole post about Gareth Williams even though I quoted your post about Eberwein and referred to the "hard times" quote. LOL Kingdumb

rkelly110

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

The underbelly of SBR.
    I can't understand why Kelly would post about sniffing his sister-in-law's dildo.
    Unfukkin' believable.

Similar to TTittyWarrior's bragging about his shit towel with a photo for proof.

Where do these people come from??
    I know Tittie is a gay Ky Hillbilly. Chasing the Donk in his dreams.

Not sure about Kelly.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave 19th Hole 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Hillary's daughter will soon be big in the political realm. I expect her to run for something soon.

The Clintons aren't going any where soon.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    The underbelly of SBR.
    I can't understand why Kelly would post about sniffing his sister-in-law's dildo.
    Unfukkin' believable.

Similar to TTittyWarrior's bragging about his shit towel with a photo for proof.

Where do these people come from??
    I know Tittie is a gay Ky Hillbilly. Chasing the Donk in his dreams.

Not sure about Kelly.
    It was a funny 40 yo story I thought I'd share in a thread that appropriated that kind of talk. I was a sexually inquisitive
    kid in his early twenties. Normal shit.

Rocket hates my guts, because I'm the only man in here that won't tolerate his little girl shit. Makes stupid 10 yo
    gifs of people who are man enough to stand up to him, while you 10 yo's laugh at them. Have fun. As a man, I can take it.

12 Last