tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Turbo tax

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Even if he did WILD WRITE-OFFS... questionable write-offs... the amount he owes in taxes would still be astronomical. They are calculating from tax year 2015. Typically if you get sloppy with 1 year... you tend to get sloppy in 2016 and current year. Could be the highest IRS tax debt on record? Who knows?
    About the IRS allowing him to slide... it all depends on how many years back are we talking? Are we talking about 2015 - til now? Or are we talking about 2010 - 2015? Did he file returns for every year and just not pay the debt? Or... did he evade filing returns? Mayweather is supposedly one of the wealthiest celebrities... I doubt the IRS will give him much time. The IRS knows everything about you. If they feel he has the money... and he's dikking around... they could seize all assets... and still throw him in jail for a year... just for being a dik. The guy has to have a bank acct somewhere with 25 mil sitting in it.
    Mark Zuckerberg has paid some astronomical taxes the last 6/7 years. Multiple billions of dollars. He somehow was able to get FB to pay some of the employee deferred taxes but still between the government and the state of California, that man has given his fair share. I remember reading where he paid about the same amount of total taxes one year as the top 100 people combined.

Yeah, if the IRS goes back several years Mayweather could be fukkked in back taxes and penalties. The penalties is what's so fukked up. That could be more than the original bill. But he should be able to work out a deal especially when he has a shit load of money coming in next month. He can always dangle that carrot. I'm pretty sure he has a lot of money in a trust that the IRS can't touch.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    SBR should do a live PPV for 100 betpoints
    I like it. I'll even sponsor the first 25 people.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I bet I can get at least 200 people to show up.

I arm wrestled for a bit when I was in HS. I dated a girl who's father was a world champion and he taught me the ropes. He had an arm wrestling gym in his garage with all kind of exercises for the arm. My first competition was at the Severance Mall in Cleveland and I promoted half the HS to show up to watch that Friday evening. My first match, I was nervous as shit. I came out wearing a hoody and the place was packed. They call me up and the school went crazy cheering. Then they announce my opponent and this guy looked like John Cena. Biceps huge as hell. The entire crowd went "ooooooohhh" when he took off his shirt, like I was about to get my ass kicked. Then I took off my hoodie and they all went "ahhhhh" as my biceps were skinny back then and it looked like I was really going to get my ass kicked. I was nervous as shit. I get up there trying to be calm and when they said go, I pinned him in like a second. Folks went crazy, I jumped back and was about to let out a huge yell but I played it cool, put my hoodie back on and sat down.

Kids were running up to me asking how did I beat that man. They don't know that arm wrestling is nothing about biceps, it's the length of your arms and mainly wrist and shoulder strength. I beat like 3 or 4 guys that evening all in quick time and kept cool the entire time. I got home and told my mom how well I did and that I made the semifinals the next day. What did I do that night? I start doing pushups and pulling weights like a fukking idiot. The next morning my arm was sore as hell. I lost the next 3 and came in 4th but won like $200.
    That's pretty sick, did Sly Stallone help train you?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Stfu!!!

Floyd should purchase a turbo tax software. We don't give a Fukk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This thread took a wild turn

If this ever happened would be biggest event of all times at sbr and both would be hall of famers

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Shit Tyson used to be high as hell before fights. By the time he fought Lennox Lewis, many of his people didn't know if he could be clean for the fight. He was on all kind of shit before that fight. He was especially medicated so that he wouldn't do something stupid like run away from camp. I still cannot believe how so many people thought he had a punchers chance versus Lewis.
    ok if Iron Mike shows up SOBER you can add him to your team bring the PRO arm wrestling guy too

i will PM Dangles Jaker and Mickey for corner men "Cut me Mick!"

i need a t-shirt (does not have to be clean) to wrap around my head and Miley Cyrus walk up music

i have some jet blue miles but only enough to make it to Omaha from there i can thumb to Vefas lmk
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave manny24 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Floyd needs a come to Jesus moment.

I'm not buying it's a smart business move. For starters it's an invitation for the IRS to start digging and secondly it hurts his Money brand. As was mentioned anyone on the planet can get a better interest rate than the IRS offers. An ole boy takes an IRS payment plan when all other options have been exhausted.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    ok if Iron Mike shows up SOBER you can add him to your team bring the PRO arm wrestling guy too
    i will PM Dangles Jaker and Mickey for corner men "Cut me Mick!"
    i need a t-shirt (does not have to be clean) to wrap around my head and Miley Cyrus walk up music
    i have some jet blue miles but only enough to make it to Omaha from there i can thumb to Vefas lmk
    Like I said before.... You are all hat and zero cattle. You started this shit by calling me a liar. Then when called out you backpedaled. You had no way out, so then you changed the game as if you can fight. Now you are conveniently trying to make it a joke because you know that there is no way in hell that you would ever challenge ANYONE to a fight because you are a big fat pussy, let alone me. You are a fukking liar and not worth the time of day. You should immediately stop posting until you grow a pair. I challenge you yet again and you once again conveniently hide your huge vagina. I'm telling you that I can set something up. The entire SBR community would be interested. I told you I will buy your ticket. You can make this happen but I know you ain't shit. You are just wasting everybody's time.

If you are serious. Turn on your PM.

Mac4Lyfe

You should stick to something non-contact Manuel. Maybe chess or checkers. Sadly, I would kick your ass in those too.

jjgold

Mac make a little introduction video

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Floyd needs a come to Jesus moment.

I'm not buying it's a smart business move. For starters it's an invitation for the IRS to start digging and secondly it hurts his Money brand. As was mentioned anyone on the planet can get a better interest rate than the IRS offers. An ole boy takes an IRS payment plan when all other options have been exhausted.

Thank you

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    💡💡💡💡

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    My forearm is bigger than Stallone's entire arms. I met him and the Big Ragu (Laverne and Shirley). They both came up a bit above my waist. WTF?

Mac4Lyfe

I'd like to protect my privacy. Thank you. But if Manuel is game, we will both have to come out in the open. I'll do it for that.

What are the odds Manuel would take the challenge? This bitch hasn't made good on anything. Pretty fukking sad.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Everyone knows who Manny is. You should make a video Mac.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Everyone knows who Manny is. You should make a video Mac.
    Sorry bud, I don't do videos. I'm here in Houston and will gladly buy you a drink in person if you are near. All I know about Manuel is that he's a little bitch, who is not a man of his fukking word. So I don't get what you know about him but it's most likely bullshit.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I'd like to protect my privacy. Thank you. But if Manuel is game, we will both have to come out in the open. I'll do it for that.

What are the odds Manuel would take the challenge? This bitch hasn't made good on anything. Pretty fukking sad.
    Makes sense. You seem like a very private person.
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 07-10-17 at 11:17 AM.

jjgold

Manny seems much more crazy

Mac seems more traditional

Manny did time so I would never fuk with that guy

His son is even nuts always getting into fights and the kid never loses

This family does not play by the rules

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Manny seems much more crazy

Mac seems more traditional

Manny did time so I would never fuk with that guy

His son is even nuts always getting into fights and the kid never loses

This family does not play by the rules

grease lightnin
    &

Mac do you know karate?

Mac4Lyfe

Hours later and Manuel has slivered into his fukking hole. This is the 2nd challenge that you have created and pussed out on.

- Odds Manuel would ever accept?

- Odds Manuel would get on a paid airfare and actually show up in Vegas?

- Odds Manuel would show up in a Vegas boxing gym and get in a ring with me with gloves on?

- Odds Manuel would not get his ass kicked?

Manuel, I don't know you from Adam. But I am a man of my word. Are you? You might be able to kick my ass. That is a possibility but you better fukking bring your lunch pail.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Mac do you know karate?
    I took Karate for about a year as a child. I believe I barely moved up to a yellow belt.

jjgold

Mac what are your stats?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Well, this thread took off.

grease lightnin
    &

Mac what are your stats?
    Yea Mac what are your stats?

Mac4Lyfe

Mac what are your stats?
    Let's wait until Manuel comes through with the challenge that he proposed. I've agreed to buy him a plane ticket. Who turns down a free trip to Vegas? I will also do some promotions. Will he ever turn on his PM?

I will even setup something for Charity... This will be fun. Let's do this.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

M.C. Hammer is his finance manager

jjgold

Is this a boxing match or UFC fight

If it ever happened it be the most epic event of all times at SBR

Mac4Lyfe

Is this a boxing match or UFC fight
    If it ever happened it be the most epic event of all times at SBR
    He said boxing but I'm down to ground and pound as well. Shit would be classic win or lose. Internet tough guys gone viral. It could become an annual event.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Mac if it goes MMA he might go for your broken leg so keep that in mind. Also he's pretty skilled in Krav Maga so maybe work on your defense for that just in case

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Floyd filed for bankruptcy twice, if I'm remembering right.

Big surprise?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Mac what are your stats

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

For him to owe the IRS 200 million he must have just not been paying his taxes or maybe not even filing his tax returns some years.

Here's an interesting article that should silence those saying he might be making a good business decision asking for a payment plan:

http://www.bankersumbrella.com/blog/...ar-to-bankrupt

Here is an excerpt:

In February of 2007, according to ESPN, Mayweather bought a Maybach car for $528 000 (he likes cars, a lot! He has fleets of them) and he borrowed around $ 415 000 for this particular car at 16% annual interest from JP Morgan.

Nothing wrong with taking a loan, often it can be a prudent business move, even for the wealthy, but why is a man who has just earned $8 million dollars three months prior having to pay a ridiculously high annual interest rate of 16%? (As a comparison the prevailing Libor rate at the time was about 5.1%)

This tells you one of two things A) His business acumen and negotiating skills are non-existent or B) JP Morgan knew that he was a risky client and therefore it warranted the massive interest rate of 16% pa.

So what happened to the loan? “Money” Mayweather stopped paying the $9 000 monthly instalments for the car a year later and JP Morgan had to repossess the car, sell it for $196 000 and sue Mayweather.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234567 Last