DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

George Clooney is a Complete Idiot

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marcoloco gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, TheMoneyShot, and 19th Hole

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

hahaha great video. Most people who think they know better, criticize, complain and judge everything, are usually the ones who never contribute to making any of those situations better. They just voice their opinion loudly. Everyone wants to be a "hero" so they create an "enemy"
    Last edited by marcoloco; 07-08-17 at 01:46 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

George Clooney has been a retard ever since appearing on the Roseanne show.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Dwight...Thanks for hitting the nail on the head.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I guess it is just ironic that he can't act his way out of a wet paper bag either.
    Typical liberal hypocrite.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Didn't he just sell his Tequila company for over a $Billion? I saw it on Fast Money.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Loser

scum

white trash

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Didn't he just sell his Tequila company for over a $Billion? I saw it on Fast Money.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Was he putting on the act about caring for refugees for a possible run as President of the United States? Sounds like it.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Was he putting on the act about caring for refugees for a possible run as President of the United States? Sounds like it.
    nobody is going to touch zuckerberg's pandering, nobody

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

HYPOCRITE: Open Borders Advocate George Clooney Moving Back To U.S. — For Security Reasons.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    HYPOCRITE: Open Borders Advocate George Clooney Moving Back To U.S. — For Security Reasons.
    Haha... That post sounds funny as hell.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Typical rich Hollywood hypocrite.. Dime a dozen...

I hope Looney Clooney runs for President like he said he was thinking about.. Dems might be stupid enough to nominate him..

Trump win if so in the next election..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Loser

scum

white trash
    good to see you can be honest about what you see when you look in the mirror.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Yup and Dwight who is a ticket writer for some shit 3rd world sports book is calling Clooney an idiot.

I have no opinion either way on Clooney but his political views are no less valid than any other person. In fact they are more valid than Dwight's since he is a Canadian aka our bitch to the North.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Yup and Dwight who is a ticket writer for some shit 3rd world sports book is calling Clooney an idiot.

I have no opinion either way on Clooney but his political views are no less valid than any other person. In fact they are more valid than Dwight's since he is a Canadian aka our bitch to the North.

nothing you said about me is true except I do have a Canadian passport. Also, let's say I was selling mangos on the street or something like that, does that exclude me from having an opinion simply because I am on the opposite political isle as you?

I have never been a ticket writer and I never called Clooney an idiot. I simply posted a video. A well done video that shows that he probably is a liberal idiot mind you.

Anyways Grits n' Gravy, character assassination is always easier than making a sensible argument as you seem to constantly prove.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Clooneys a hypocrite,no other way to put it,he doesn't practice what he preaches.He wants refugees as long he can keep them away from him,and once they start getting in his face and has to deal,Clooney high tails out of the country.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've come to realize Gritters is just a sarcastic troll on SBR.. That's how he rolls.. Not sure he means what he says half the time...

Trying to reason with Grits is like reasoning with a

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I've come to realize Gritters is just a sarcastic troll on SBR.. That's how he rolls.. Not sure he means what he says half the time...

Trying to reason with Grits is like reasoning with a

Go pop an antidepressant JPUSSY.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    I have been all over the world but nowhere do I feel as safe as in the USA, even the inner city. Maybe I'm naive but when the shit hits the fan, I want to be here and no place else. I was in Rome when they had the G8 summit a few years ago. I was afraid for my family's life. What a fukkin mess. People rioting right down the street from our hotel. I tried to walk down a street and a guy with what looked like an M16 just nods at me 'no'. I turned around and got the hell out of there. I once got lost in the deep Baja Peninsula of Mexico, where they weren't even speaking Spanish and got pulled over by a group that may have been Federales. I'm thinking a scene out of Texas Chainsaw or Deliverance while they were patting me and my girl down. Last time I ever strayed off the beaten path. Folks like to shit on the US but come crawling, begging on their knees when they need help. Clooney loves vacation homes in Europe and beach houses in the Caribbean. But First sign of trouble and he high tails it back home. He's not the first.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You can tell that guy is a non pussy getter

DwightShrute

I have been all over the world but nowhere do I feel as safe as in the USA, even the inner city. Maybe I'm naive but when the shit hits the fan, I want to be here and no place else. I was in Rome when they had the G8 summit a few years ago. I was afraid for my family's life. What a fukkin mess. People rioting right down the street from our hotel. I tried to walk down a street and a guy with what looked like an M16 just nods at me 'no'. I turned around and got the hell out of there. I once got lost in the deep Baja Peninsula of Mexico, where they weren't even speaking Spanish and got pulled over by a group that may have been Federales. I'm thinking a scene out of Texas Chainsaw or Deliverance while they were patting me and my girl down. Last time I ever strayed off the beaten path. Folks like to shit on the US but come crawling, begging on their knees when they need help. Clooney loves vacation homes in Europe and beach houses in the Caribbean. But First sign of trouble and he high tails it back home. He's not the first.
    you can add Canada

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Go pop an antidepressant JPUSSY.
    Gonna pop you in the nose if you keep this up tough guy ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Any where in Europe you are risking being blown to bits now thanks to radical Islam and refugees, China, N Korea you fart in the wrong direction you end up in jail, the Islands you can get kidnapped for ransom and take deep into the jungle by Islamic pirates groups, Mexico gangs MS13 can take you out in Mexico, Brazil the same or you can catch zika and have retarded babies.. etc...

It's just not as safe traveling around the world like it was 20 years ago that's for sure.. Mainly because of the spread of violent Islam..

USA is still where it's at, I actually always felt pretty safe in the hoods as well when hanging out over the years with Musician friends... However I still don't trust the young brothers that aren't in school and don't work hanging out in groups on the corners in the hoods though, they will jack you and shoot you without a second thought..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-09-17 at 04:11 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you can add Canada
    Trudeau will try his best to put a stop to that,you guys need to get him out of office.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Trudeau will try his best to put a stop to that,you guys need to get him out of office.
    Yep Canada is about to become an Islamic State, good luck with all those refugees.. Rapes and suicide bombings coming to a theater near you if you live in Canada.. Trudeau is gonna destroy Canada.

packerd_00

Yep Canada is about to become an Islamic State, good luck with all those refugees.. Rapes and suicide bombings coming to a theater near you if you live in Canada.. Trudeau is gonna destroy Canada.
    Alberta is already starting to get a taste of the new cultural enrichement.

jtoler

So will Donald.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So will Donald.
    Donald isn't letting in Islamic refugees pal like Obama and Hillary wanted to do. The Don is building the military, cracking down on illegal immigration and crime..

America is solid and safe now under the Don and about to become great again.. Enjoy the growing economy and American ride ya hater and none congradulator.. ..

DwightShrute

yup. He just gave 10 million to a convicted terrorist. What a dumbass.

jtoler

Donald isn't letting in Islamic refugees pal like Obama and Hillary wanted to do. The Don is building the military, cracking down on illegal immigration and crime..

America is solid and safe now under the Don and about to become great again.. Enjoy the growing economy and American ride ya hater and none congradulator.. ..
    I told you what is going to happen no need to keep living in a fantasy land Jibs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That had to be the most stupid and craziest thing I heard about all year.. If I was a Canadian tax paying citizen I'd be out raged at that!!!

packerd_00

Heard about that mate,Trudeau is total c@nt.

DwightShrute

That had to be the most stupid and craziest thing I heard about all year.. If I was a Canadian tax paying citizen I'd be out raged at that!!!
    Heard about that mate,Trudeau is total c@nt.
    its a national embarrassment.

123 Last