jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    yup. He just gave 10 million to a convicted terrorist. What a dumbass.
    If only he gave it to a terrorist country then he'd be applauded.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep Canada is about to become an Islamic State, good luck with all those refugees.. Rapes and suicide bombings coming to a theater near you if you live in Canada.. Trudeau is gonna destroy Canada.
    Lol that's funny. You don't know much about Canada.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

George Clooney was born on third base, but he thinks he hit a triple.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Many Canadians feel that way lakerboy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I've seen enough to see that letting in tens of thousands of Syrian Muslim refugees every year is never a good thing.. Your Canadian leader has opened the flood gates just like Germany and Sweden did, look what happen to those Countries..

Game over for Canadians ...

Need I say more?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I've seen enough to see that letting in tens of thousands of Syrian Muslim refugees every year is never a good thing.. Your Canadian leader has opened the flood gates just like Germany and Sweden did, look what happen to those Countries..

Game over for Canadians ...

Need I say more?

Sure thing jibbby.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Canadians have this stereotype of being all Liberal and wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful,I can tell you that's total fallacy,I lived in Southern Ontario for a few years,the people are no different then anywhere else.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've got alot of Canadian friends. Dated a Canadian girl born and raised in Vancouver for a few years.. I know Canada very well and the people.. I like Canadians as a stereotype. Come to think about it I never met a Canadian I didn't like actually.. Passionate about their hockey as well..

Couldn't stand when Canada beat the USA in the Olympics to win the gold though.. That pissed me off ..

USA vs. Canada: Score and Recap from Olympics Hockey 2014 Semifinal

Mike Chiari
    February 21, 2014
    Winslow Townson/USA Today
    The United States men's hockey team had revenge on its mind against Canada in the semifinals of the 2014 Winter Olympics tournament, but the defending gold medalists foiled Team USA again by a score of 1-0.

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

People who talk too much politics don't get much pussy is my opinion lol

packerd_00

Like I said Jib,get good and bad,but I think people get this wrong idea all Canadians are infavour of the Syrians coming over in droves.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Like I said Jib,get good and bad,but I think people get this wrong idea all Canadians are infavour of the Syrians coming over in droves.
    Oh I know for a fact many if not all the Canadians I know personally do not like letting in thousands of Syrian or Somalian refugees.. They see what has happened in Europe, people living in fear, rapes and crime on the rise, etc.. They don't want Canada to end up like that either..

There are very liberal Canadians and Conservatives just like here in America.. No difference.. I think the Canadian people will be looking for a Trump type leader in the next election as well.. Especially if Canada starts to experience radical Islamic terrorist attacks..

Canada has not experienced Islamlic terrorism yet like here in America and Europe.. They are not immune either especially since letting in all those Muslim Syrian refugees.. Trouble is brewing on the horizon I believe unfortunately...

My take anyways.. Need more of this type thinking in the meme below..

lakerboy

Canadians looking for a Trump type leader lol. Jibbby your don't understand Canada my friend. Like Kevin O'Leary? Lol. Canada is not a melting pot.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Very impressed how JIBBBY can have his foot in his mouth and his head up his azz such a duration.

DwightShrute

Canadians looking for a Trump type leader lol. Jibbby your don't understand Canada my friend. Like Kevin O'Leary? Lol. Canada is not a melting pot.
    many are. Someone who puts his people first. Maybe not the majority but that doesn't make his statement false. Almost every Canadian I know wants a Trump-like PM.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Fairly certain Kevin O'Leary would have more than a decent chance of winning if it weren't for Quebec and his inability to speak french.

lakerboy

many are. Someone who puts his people first. Maybe not the majority but that doesn't make his statement false. Almost every Canadian I know wants a Trump-like PM.
    You must not know many Canadians.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Fairly certain Kevin O'Leary would have more than a decent chance of winning if it weren't for Quebec and his inability to speak french.
    Yeah that didn't help him but it's part of the deal

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Very impressed how JIBBBY can have his foot in his mouth and his head up his azz such a duration.
    Like talking to a brick wall. I agree, quite impressive to have that transforming ability.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I just state the facts and what is going on in the world today... If I don't understand Canada then so be it.. Keep letting in those refugees and see what happens.. Keep giving millions to Islamic war criminals and see what happens.. Keep going in the direction Canada is going and see what happens..

Maybe I'm wrong and I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so as often times I get it right..

DwightShrute

tons

I grew up in Vancouver

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

tons

I grew up in Vancouver
    I like Lakerboy but this you don't know Canada thing is getting old...

lakerboy

tons

I grew up in Vancouver
    When was the last time you lived in Vancouver?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lakerboy really struggling in this thread.

packerd_00

Laker youre a city slicker though right,youre going to bump into a lot more Liberal thinking Canadians,go out into the smaller areas,its abit different,I know first hand.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-09-17 at 08:41 PM.

DwightShrute

When was the last time you lived in Vancouver?
    13 years

lakerboy

13 years
    So much has changed since then. Go back and see

DwightShrute

So much has changed since then. Go back and see
    I go back periodically. Things changed all the time everywhere.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

We (the United States) will continue to accept refugees. They don't just come from Syria...they are any nationality fleeing persecution or war. The difference between the US and Europe is the US has an extensive screening system. The report I saw from ORR shows the # of refugees we will admit this fiscal year will be down about 30%. I don't think we have anything to worry about with refugees here mainly because our system is completely different than Europe. We could accept more if we wanted to, but I think it ultimately boils down to the Trump administration wanting to spend the money used to integrate refugees on other programs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    We (the United States) will continue to accept refugees. They don't just come from Syria...they are any nationality fleeing persecution or war. The difference between the US and Europe is the US has an extensive screening system. The report I saw from ORR shows the # of refugees we will admit this fiscal year will be down about 30%. I don't think we have anything to worry about with refugees here mainly because our system is completely different than Europe. We could accept more if we wanted to, but I think it ultimately boils down to the Trump administration wanting to spend the money used to integrate refugees on other programs.
    I'm all in favor of helping desperate refugees fleeing violence but not when they are Muslim and spent their entire lives living under Shariah law...

That's when it becomes dangerous and irresponsible.. Merkel, Justin Trudeau, Hillary, Obama all failed the people IMO while trying to look compassionate by helping man kind in need..

Can't cross that line when danger is present, tax paying citizens will not stand for that for long... We are not stupid!!!!!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Well the Trump administration already said they want a screening system like Canada's where it isn't easy to qualify.

CMHolla2
    CMHolla2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1543

Packard what do you mean Alberta has gotten a taste of Islam ? I live in Alberta so I am just curious . I live close to a melting pot town called brooks . A bunch of Africans come here to work in the meat packing plant . They are the rudest most ohnorNt people you could ever imagine . And just so dumb . Ruined the town . No morals . The meat packing plant also brought lots of phillipinos . They are a hard working family type people . Not like the useless Somalia type . Ugh and they just built there first Islam church

holla

lakerboy

Somalis are animals

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Well the Trump administration already said they want a screening system like Canada's where it isn't easy to qualify.

Its not easy to qualify for the US. Unless you were a Cuban, its already one of if not the the most extensive in the world

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by CMHolla2 View Post
    Packard what do you mean Alberta has gotten a taste of Islam ? I live in Alberta so I am just curious . I live close to a melting pot town called brooks . A bunch of Africans come here to work in the meat packing plant . They are the rudest most ohnorNt people you could ever imagine . And just so dumb . Ruined the town . No morals . The meat packing plant also brought lots of phillipinos . They are a hard working family type people . Not like the useless Somalia type . Ugh and they just built there first Islam church

holla

I remember hearing not to long ago that their was a bunch of young girls that were sexually assaulted by a Syrian refugee in the Pool at West Edmonton Mall.

Somalis are as backward as you can get,this is why Libtards get their name,they think people from war torn hell holes can assimilate.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-09-17 at 10:36 PM.

First 123 Last