MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Kaepernick LOL

Can't believe no-one jumped on this- story about Kap sending out anti- USA tweets and now calling Ghana his home, where he'll celebrate his indepence and then references some 17th and 18th century practices as thou it has any relevancy to the profound stupidity of his position on issues or ignorance to the consequences he's invited upon himself as a result.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

NFL career is over. Might as well be an activist now

His talent < His problems

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Welcome to the sideshow act at the carnival!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He is going to back up JaMarcus Russell for Chad Johsnon's team in the new flag football league.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

no one cares about him anymore anyway

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Ghana will adopt him

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

He's half white and hates himself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

His voice doesn't carry much weight anymore.. He's basically been forgotten about now... Not surprised the media didn't cover his garbage..

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Kap is a nutcase.

But not totally a bad guy.

Kaepernick has passed his time as a free agent by taking up multiple humanitarian causes over the past few months. He donated his gigantic sneaker collection to homeless people in San Francisco in January, and in March, he helped raise funds to fly a plane full of food and water to help the struggling population of Somalia.

Kaepernick has also made a $50,000 donation to Meals on Wheels, donated hundreds of custom suits to a charity that helps people get a job after they're released from jail and has donated $700,000 to charity over the past nine months as part of a pledge last season where he promised to donate a total of $1 million to help communities in need.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a typical ghetto loser that nobody cares about

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Guy is a whack-adoodle.

If he was good, someone would care.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

espn radio has no problem with it but it really sounds ant-usa to me, all the while claiming he is such a great guy but neglecting to mention that majority of his teammates cant stand him

and unless im missing something didnt he OPT OUT of his contract? if he really wanted to play in the NFL he should have stayed in SF ?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    espn radio has no problem with it but it really sounds ant-usa to me, all the while claiming he is such a great guy but neglecting to mention that majority of his teammates cant stand him

and unless im missing something didnt he OPT OUT of his contract? if he really wanted to play in the NFL he should have stayed in SF ?
    I guess this was Fake News then..
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/12/coli...9ers-teammates

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laughing stock of NFL

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

not fake just happened after the kneeling incident and many articles and news reports b4 2016 paint opposite picture

kaepernick on an island was all you heard, nobody liked him, many bailed even the coach LOL, im not saying 100% cause of him but he played at least small role in the mass exodus

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

Gene Conley, NBA and MLB Champ

Last edited by 19th Hole; 07-05-17 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Wrong pew

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a typical ghetto loser that nobody cares about
    Lolz Jj trolling hard

ghetto as in raised by white people in the burbs

or typical ghetto loser as in half white half blacks?

Jj i I see you trollin

kap is half white but he's the one leading the charge right now taking the risks.

lebron said a little something after his house incident but that shit was weak

more could take a stand like kap.

More should but they don't.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by ticklemepink1991 View Post
    no one cares about him anymore anyway
    This

The guy was a backup at best even when he was starting for the 49ers. This is a lesson for all the BLM crybaby black athletes to take notice too. Unless you are one of the top players, that teams can't replace, leave your bullshit at home especially if you want to disrespect the flag on national TV. Only dumbfuks like Saun King think that is cool. You won't have a job anymore and no one gives a fuk about your opinion.

Plaza23

The BLM movement is a modern day minstrel show. The rest of society is laughing at them and their ghetto violent hoods and fat baby mommas. A complete trash race.

Stacey Dash, please call yourself white from now on. Don't associate yourself with them.

Any other good decent blacks that whites should adopt? Can't think of any.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20133

From Wikipedia:
    Homosexual acts are prohibited by law in Ghana.[92] Women are often accused of witchcraft and attacked by neighbours. The witch camps, which exist solely in Ghana, are thought to house a total of around 1000 women.[93] The Ghanaian government has announced that it intends to close the camps.[93]

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    From Wikipedia:
    Homosexual acts are prohibited by law in Ghana.[92] Women are often accused of witchcraft and attacked by neighbours. The witch camps, which exist solely in Ghana, are thought to house a total of around 1000 women.[93] The Ghanaian government has announced that it intends to close the camps.[93]
    I have a friend that moved to Ghana. She has a house on the beach, a maid, a cook, 2 groundskeepers and a chauffeur on the cheap. She absolutely loves it over there and has been begging me to at least visit.

I'm very surprised how visceral the reaction some people have to ANYONE protesting (especially here at SBR)? I don't agree with Kaepernicks deal because I really don't know what he was protesting which means he sucks at protesting BUT I respect anyone's right to voice their opinion as long as it's peaceful. I think Kap probably has some mental issues by hearing him talk. He obviously has issues with his identity. BUT why all the hate? I rather a guy tell me how he feels instead of one that is cursing you behind your back. It also looks like Kap is putting his money where his mouth is to help other people. That is much more than I or 99.9% of the folks at SBR is or will be doing. I can at least give him credit. Hopefully, he won't go broke in the process because his earning days look to be over.

None of us are in his shoes. No one can really know what's inside his head. Just because I don't agree shouldn't mean that I can't get along. That's the problem with our government today. Too many people choosing sides instead of coming together in the middle.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

Just ignore Kap, u guys give him too much attention

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I have a friend that moved to Ghana. She has a house on the beach, a maid, a cook, 2 groundskeepers and a chauffeur on the cheap. She absolutely loves it over there and has been begging me to at least visit.

I'm very surprised how visceral the reaction some people have to ANYONE protesting (especially here at SBR)? I don't agree with Kaepernicks deal because I really don't know what he was protesting which means he sucks at protesting BUT I respect anyone's right to voice their opinion as long as it's peaceful. I think Kap probably has some mental issues by hearing him talk. He obviously has issues with his identity. BUT why all the hate? I rather a guy tell me how he feels instead of one that is cursing you behind your back. It also looks like Kap is putting his money where his mouth is to help other people. That is much more than I or 99.9% of the folks at SBR is or will be doing. I can at least give him credit. Hopefully, he won't go broke in the process because his earning days look to be over.

None of us are in his shoes. No one can really know what's inside his head. Just because I don't agree shouldn't mean that I can't get along. That's the problem with our government today. Too many people choosing sides instead of coming together in the middle.
    You do realize that he is just trying to save face by donating to charity right? He didn't put a dime into anything until he realized how much he pissed people off by disrespecting the flag every Sunday. Honestly, the guy must be some sort of stupid thinking he wouldn't be completely hated by the majority of Americans. No one said he can't protest but the way he chose to do it was very ill advised. The fact he didn't see this all coming makes me believe he is mentally challenged. Most families have loved ones that were in the armed forces at some point and whether he meant to come across as spitting in their faces or not, that is how people took it. You can't blame people for hating the guy. He made a choice and now he is seeing the consequences of that decision. You have the right to protest or voice your opinion but that doesn't mean everyone else is going to be fine with your decisions.

Not sure how you are surprised about the reaction. This type of thing is why the BLM movement was stopped in its tracks the second Obama left office. No one is going to back a movement that is stomping flags in the street, unless of course you are a dumbass who has no respect for yourself let alone your country and those who gave you that freedom.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You do realize that he is just trying to save face by donating to charity right? He didn't put a dime into anything until he realized how much he pissed people off by disrespecting the flag every Sunday. Honestly, the guy must be some sort of stupid thinking he wouldn't be completely hated by the majority of Americans. No one said he can't protest but the way he chose to do it was very ill advised. The fact he didn't see this all coming makes me believe he is mentally challenged. Most families have loved ones that were in the armed forces at some point and whether he meant to come across as spitting in their faces or not, that is how people took it. You can't blame people for hating the guy. He made a choice and now he is seeing the consequences of that decision. You have the right to protest or voice your opinion but that doesn't mean everyone else is going to be fine with your decisions.

Not sure how you are surprised about the reaction. This type of thing is why the BLM movement was stopped in its tracks the second Obama left office. No one is going to back a movement that is stomping flags in the street, unless of course you are a dumbass who has no respect for yourself let alone your country and those who gave you that freedom.
    Great post

Plaza23

This type of thing is why the BLM movement was stopped in its tracks the second Obama left office.
    BLM was funded by George Soros as a way to mobilize the black vote for Democrats since Obama was no longer going to be running.

I have to say it was a catastrophic failure.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

unreal thats the way it ended up

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28535

the shit-stick made his bed.... now he can lay in it......

have a good time in Ghana Kapernick

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I guess I'm not so sensitive. I really don't care that he kneel'd during the anthem or whatever he did. Why should I? My dad fought in 3 wars so we're very patriotic but you can't control people, nor should you want to. I put my hand on my heart during the anthem but over half the people in a stadium don't. I'm not going to get upset over it. Most people are just ill informed. They don't know their actions hurt others. They probably wouldn't do it if they really knew. I think Kap is just a confused guy that let shit get out of hand. I don't mind someone saving face by doing the right thing eventually. He is at least trying to help someone which is more than most people are doing.

My brother went to Kent State and was a protester when 4 other students were killed by the national guard. He knew a couple of the kids. It really scarred him to this day. How could people that are supposed to protect you shoot at you? Now my dad was enraged, he could not believe my brother would protest against the country. He did not understand how anyone could speak up against the US especially during a conflict. I was younger and did not understand everything but I never formed an opinion. Which is why I think I am very open minded to things. I can truly see both sides of a story.

I learned a long time ago that you can't change people. (Dale Carnegie - How to win friends and influence people). You will be totally frustrated if you try. You can only change yourself and hopefully by your example you can encourage people but people only do what they think is right for them and they can give you a reason for why they feel the way they do. Charles Manson can give you a good reason why he was a murderous cult leader He wouldn't have done it if he didn't believe it. There is nothing you could have done or said to prevent him from being crazy.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I guess I'm not so sensitive. I really don't care that he kneel'd during the anthem or whatever he did. Why should I? My dad fought in 3 wars so we're very patriotic but you can't control people, nor should you want to. I put my hand on my heart during the anthem but over half the people in a stadium don't. I'm not going to get upset over it. Most people are just ill informed. They don't know their actions hurt others. They probably wouldn't do it if they really knew. I think Kap is just a confused guy that let shit get out of hand. I don't mind someone saving face by doing the right thing eventually. He is at least trying to help someone which is more than most people are doing.

My brother went to Kent State and was a protester when 4 other students were killed by the national guard. He knew a couple of the kids. It really scarred him to this day. How could people that are supposed to protect you shoot at you? Now my dad was enraged, he could not believe my brother would protest against the country. He did not understand how anyone could speak up against the US especially during a conflict. I was younger and did not understand everything but I never formed an opinion. Which is why I think I am very open minded to things. I can truly see both sides of a story.

I learned a long time ago that you can't change people. (Dale Carnegie - How to win friends and influence people). You will be totally frustrated if you try. You can only change yourself and hopefully by your example you can encourage people but people only do what they think is right for them and they can give you a reason for why they feel the way they do. Charles Manson can give you a good reason why he was a murderous cult leader He wouldn't have done it if he didn't believe it. There is nothing you could have done or said to prevent him from being crazy.
    Mac, you can chose to give him a pass and not care if he doesn't stand in the presence of the flag, that is your choice. I personally find it hypocritical to not stand for the one symbol that represents his freedom of speech and expression. Maybe I was just raised different but when the flag is presented you get off your ass and show some damn respect. Fuk your problems, your opinions, or your self pity, you stand. A lot of people sacrificed everything to give him the life he has now. So there is no excuse you can give me to make that shit alright.

Glad the league made an example of him for all those other clowns to see that it will not be tolerated anymore.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    more could take a stand like kap.
    Take a stand for what? All these narratives get destroyed easily but there are still clowns who pop their head out of the sand just long enough to say "let's take a stand"

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Because people don't tune in to NFL games to see political protests. With all the ways to make your voice heard these days with social media he purposefully went the most in your face offensive route. He could have even done it respectfully on the field with some black wristbands or something but he went the pants around your knees route

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just an absolute bum.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The overwhelming reaction is due in great part to Kap being naive and ignorant. He takes a position lambasting the oppressors in favor of the oppressed, yet he was a 1% himself. He then blasts the very country and system that raised him, game him a free education and an opportunity to play a kids game for millions to go and seclude himself on an African beach while the rest of the continent is war torn and impoverished.

Many in this world are not physically blessed with his athletic talents, have to pay for our education, incur debt to live life on our terms- so it is very obnoxious of Kap to act in such an arrogant manner. I wonder what the rest of Ghanas reaction will be to their new superstar citizen moving in while there are vast portions of the country struggling for daily food and water. I wonder if, when the first warlord holds him up and demands his fair share, if Kap will voluntarily hand it over- afterall, the warlord lost some of his distant relatives to those awful Americans too....and Kaps money came from America.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

1st I saw a "kaperdick" episode was my 1st year in high school back in the early 70's, home room, while saying the
    pledge of allegiance. Couple of blacks sat during the pledge. I remember it pissing me off. Felt the same when kaperdick
    did his little bench sitting and kneeling. Public on his dick was/ is justified. I'll give him credit, if he didn't like it here,
    GTFO!

12 Last