khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The NK's are coming! The NK's are coming!

Use your head. There are many nations with nukes that hate us, that has the capability to hit us. Have they yet? No.
    Will NK? No. It's a deterrent to leave them alone.
    The Fox propaganda runs deep in this country. It may never go away.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Kennedy tried to get Castro, but lost that bid.
    actually home sick from kindergarten and watched his demise live as it was my first twi-light zone moment. Watching robinson caruso on channel 9 and some motor-cade parade was on and BAM what the hell I thought. Changed the channel to watch anything else and it was on every channel! Didn't know until later that it was real.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    actually home sick from kindergarten and watched his demise live as it was my first twi-light zone moment. Watching robinson caruso on channel 9 and some motor-cade parade was on and BAM what the hell I thought. Changed the channel to watch anything else and it was on every channel! Didn't know until later that it was real.
    Yeah, as a 9 yo kid running around outside most of the time, came in a saw my mother crying in front of the TV.
    That's how I remember that.

BOA12

Yeah, as a 9 yo kid running around outside most of the time, came in a saw my mother crying in front of the TV.
    That's how I remember that.
    handled bay of pigs(as in russian pigs) too well for the war-mongering never wrong party and they wanted war. That's why he went. And yes women were greatly affected because THEY do understand evil better than us I would guess.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    The Fox propaganda runs deep in this country. It may never go away.
    You bet. It's one thing to be prepared, but to react w/o provocation only under the assumption of being attacked,
    like we did in Iraq with the WMD's, will do nothing but get us in decades long wars.

Talk is cheap. Iran wants to blow Israel off the face of the map, NK wants to mess with us. If we attacked everyone
    that hates and talks shit to us, we would be in never ending wars all over.

khicks26

You bet. It's one thing to be prepared, but to react w/o provocation only under the assumption of being attacked,
    like we did in Iraq with the WMD's, will do nothing but get us in decades long wars.

Talk is cheap. Iran wants to blow Israel off the face of the map, NK wants to mess with us. If we attacked everyone
    We have been at war in 7 different countries for the last 16 years costing trillions of dollars. What has it got us? You would think people would catch on sooner or later.

But the rats keep following the piper.

BOA12

trump is big business and war is big business. They're not even trying to hide it. The perfect pansy. Someone is getting even and letting him take the fall.

rkelly110

handled bay of pigs(as in russian pigs) too well for the war-mongering never wrong party and they wanted war. That's why he went. And yes women were greatly affected because THEY do understand evil better than us I would guess.
    After 50+ years of thumbing our noses at Cuba, Obama strikes a deal with them. In true anti Obama fashion, Trump wants to shut down Cuba.

If you notice in most of Trumps speeches, he throws in little quips about Obama. All exec orders so far was undoing
    Obama's policies. Not a damn one making an order on his own.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    We have been at war in 7 different countries for the last 16 years costing trillions of dollars. What has it got us? You would think people would catch on sooner or later.

But the rats keep following the piper.
    Obama was seen as a puss, but he wanted to stop the wars. The more we are involved in, the more the world will hate us.

khicks26

Obama was seen as a puss, but he wanted to stop the wars. The more we are involved in, the more the world will hate us.
    No fan of Obama, but he did some good things to keep us out of wars. The Iran Deal for one, he tried to work with Russia in Syria. Neo-Con clowns in the Deep State screwed him over though.

I think toward the end of his second term he tried. Maybe it took him that long to figure out the MIC was not his friend.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

China pulls the strings in North Korea. China could end the DPRK easily. China does not want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    If that's what Kim truly believes, he has his head up his ass.
    Nuclear capability is precisely the reason WHY the US would destroy North Korea.

The US has already defined the DPRK threat as against itself, not against South Korea.
    Therefore the case for war has little to do with South Korea anymore.

The South Koreans will go underground while the US shells DPRK to dust.

Exactly how American troops on the DMZ survive we may never know, there are classified abilities
    not being discussed publicly. Confidence that American troops can be protected is a main reason why
    this operation will be allowed to proceed.
    President Trump can act at his discretion as the war is technically still declared.
    We could be one DPRK nuclear test away, all Trump has to do is give the command.
    Nobody in the world can stop him. Putin and China will just kick back and hope for
    the best while watching it unfold

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    China pulls the strings in North Korea. China could end the DPRK easily. China does not want that.
    like a game of chicken

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Use your head. There are many nations with nukes that hate us, that has the capability to hit us. Have they yet? No.
    Sorry the coward policy days are over. I doubt Hilary would of followed the Obama cowardly path either.

China has more to lose than anyone if the US attacks NK. They could have millions of refugees fleeing radiation leaks and a burning country. They will also be forced to rebuild NK which could easily be a trillion dollars and take a generation. So the military build up will continue and hopefully China makes a "heavy move". But if not the US will neutralize the threat.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Sorry the coward policy days are over. I doubt Hilary would of followed the Obama cowardly path either.

China has more to lose than anyone if the US attacks NK. They could have millions of refugees fleeing radiation leaks and a burning country. They will also be forced to rebuild NK which could easily be a trillion dollars and take a generation. So the military build up will continue and hopefully China makes a "heavy move". But if not the US will neutralize the threat.
    Will china have a million man army to back NK like last time, history repeating itself? Even the cheney -bush gang feared china remember that incident? Hey roy ,you willing to volunteer to help "neutralize the threat,whatever that means?bol to all of US

RoyBacon

Will china have a million man army to back NK like last time, history repeating itself? Even the cheney -bush gang feared china remember that incident? Hey roy ,you willing to volunteer to help "neutralize the threat,whatever that means?bol to all of US
    Just reading the tea leaves. And yes, if they want me to fly a B1 bomber or fire cruise missiles I'm game.

You think China will risk 1 in 3 jobs and a trillion dollars in US bonds to back N Korea and lose trade with the USA? So no, there will be no armies from either side.

Your cowardly thinking will not save lives or treasure. Trump's plan will eventually force the Chinese to take out Kim and bring in inspectors to safely dismantle the atomic weapons program. Once the Chinese realize we are going to destroy those facilities and most of NK they will have no choice. And they will realize it as they see our build up.

Just be thankful the dangerous days of cowardice are over and that we finally have smart leadership to solve these problems.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

To quote Tom Clancy, it isn't the guy with 10,000 nukes that scares me, it's the guy with 1.

Sure the old USSR hated us but they weren't going to attack us because they themselves had too much to lose. Same is true for modern day Russia and China. But NK? Those fuckers are crazy and if Kim Ding Dong thinks his power and position are threatened, he would be a desperate man, and desperate men do desperate things.

BOA12

Just reading the tea leaves. And yes, if they want me to fly a B1 bomber or fire cruise missiles I'm game.

You think China will risk 1 in 3 jobs and a trillion dollars in US bonds to back N Korea and lose trade with the USA? So no, there will be no armies from either side.

Your cowardly thinking will not save lives or treasure. Trump's plan will eventually force the Chinese to take out Kim and bring in inspectors to safely dismantle the atomic weapons program. Once the Chinese realize we are going to destroy those facilities and most of NK they will have no choice. And they will realize it as they see our build up.

Just be thankful the dangerous days of cowardice are over and that we finally have smart leadership to solve these problems.
    know I know if you think like a hero you are a hero. Think like a coward you are coward. Hope you don't get to fly a B1 hero

BOA12

know I know if you think like a hero you are a hero. Think like a coward you are coward. Hope you don't get to fly a B1 hero
    trump can't tie his own shoes,let alone force anybody to do anything. Smart? If you say.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

trump can't tie his own shoes,let alone force anybody to do anything. Smart? If you say.
    He was smart enough to send Hillary packing.... that's all that matters to me.....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You do know that Obama spent record high figures on nuclear weapons do you not?

And countless drone strikes all over the war torn countries...

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Yes, that's why I said I was no fan of his. Just pointing out a few good things he did.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The bottom line is the big dog gets to call the shots whether some of you guys like it or not

I don't like unnecessary war but the US can do whatever the fukk they want for whatever reason they feel. If another country doesn't like it they can come knock us off the top of the mountain. Until then.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The bottom line is the big dog gets to call the shots whether some of you guys like it or not

I don't like unnecessary war but the US can do whatever the fukk they want for whatever reason they feel. If another country doesn't like it they can come knock us off the top of the mountain. Until then.....
    The United States doesn't have a king. We have three co-equal branches of government. As far as declaring war, please read Article One, Section Eight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Idle threats.. America is not going to war with Kim and North Korea because South Korea will get blasted by border artillery fire on Seoul..

We can do nothing to stop Kim from getting long range nukes.. That's why Trump is rushing and testing a long range missile defense system that works 100% of the time...

End of story... More idle threats to come because that is all Trump can do.. China knows this and won't help either.. Hands are tied all because of an allied South Korea.. That's why every President before Trump couldn't do anything to stop Kim and North Korea.. Obama sure couldn't do a damn thing to slow down Kim....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The United States doesn't have a king. We have three co-equal branches of government. As far as declaring war, please read Article One, Section Eight.
    The US as a whole, not everything is about Trump.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The US as a whole, not everything is about Trump.
    OK, I misread. When you said big dog I thought you were talking Trump.

As for your post then, anybody can do anything, big dog or not, doesn't make it a good idea. We could make up phone reasons to attack Iraq, and we did, but it wasn't a good idea.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

As for your post then, anybody can do anything, big dog or not, doesn't make it a good idea. We could make up phone reasons to attack Iraq, and we did, but it wasn't a good idea.
    And my point was that we can argue about right and wrong but ultimately we will do whatever we please with regards to North Korea. The US has made some bad decisions over the years but they will continue to fire away as they feel. That's the main perk of being on top, you answer to no one.

Other insignificant or smaller countries can also do what they want but they face severe consequences for one wrong move.....we dont

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    To quote Tom Clancy, it isn't the guy with 10,000 nukes that scares me, it's the guy with 1.

Sure the old USSR hated us but they weren't going to attack us because they themselves had too much to lose. Same is true for modern day Russia and China. But NK? Those fuckers are crazy and if Kim Ding Dong thinks his power and position are threatened, he would be a desperate man, and desperate men do desperate things.
    he owns a whole country and thats not much to lose? the only way he nukes someone is if hes about to lose power and is screwed anyways so why do you want us to threaten his power?

rkelly110

You mean by striking a deal with Russia to diminish nukes?

You mean using drones instead of soldiers to take out the bad guys and not innocents?

You are reading too many of those Russian fake stories you post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

christ you are so stupid it's impressive. I honestly don't know how you do it or how you even get out of bed each morning knowing you'll never amount to anything more than a pos, anti-american, lying scumbag on an internet forum. You must have a strong ego that protects you from all these factual embarrassments.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Idle threats.. America is not going to war with Kim and North Korea because South Korea will get blasted by border artillery fire on Seoul..

We can do nothing to stop Kim from getting long range nukes.. That's why Trump is rushing and testing a long range missile defense system that works 100% of the time...

End of story... More idle threats to come because that is all Trump can do.. China knows this and won't help either.. Hands are tied all because of an allied South Korea.. That's why every President before Trump couldn't do anything to stop Kim and North Korea.. Obama sure couldn't do a damn thing to slow down Kim....
    Agree with your post up until July 4th.

Now you have an unstable dictator with possibly several ICBM's that will be into the dozens in a year. The missile defense system, heavily opposed by the democrats in the 80's btw, can not achieve 100%. In a year Kim will be able to hit SF.

This US president is unfortunately tasked with ending this threat. South Korea will suffer from artillery strikes initially. But those strikes are not accurate and will also be neutralized over a month or two.

China laughed at Obama's cowardice and enjoyed the show from the sideline. Guaranteed China does not want those atomic facilities destroyed via air strikes. They ain't laughing anymore.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Now you have an unstable dictator with possibly several ICBM's that will be into the dozens in a year. The missile defense system, heavily opposed by the democrats in the 80's btw, can not achieve 100%. In a year Kim will be able to hit SF.

This US president is unfortunately tasked with ending this threat. South Korea will suffer from artillery strikes initially. But those strikes are not accurate and will also be neutralized over a month or two.

China laughed at Obama's cowardice and enjoyed the show from the sideline. Guaranteed China does not want those atomic facilities destroyed via air strikes. They ain't laughing anymore.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean by striking a deal with Russia to diminish nukes?

You mean using drones instead of soldiers to take out the bad guys and not innocents?

You are reading too many of those Russian fake stories you post.
    Trump's Nuclear Boast Is Obama's Modernization Plan - Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/.../trump-...rnization-plan

Dec 23, 2016 - There's no good place to start a nuclear arms race -- and Twitter is an ... When Trump doesbegin to translate his statements about nuclear ...

Obama's Russian Rationale for $1 Trillion Nuke Plan Signals New ...

https://theintercept.com/.../obamas-...r-program-augu...

Feb 23, 2016 - President Obama's defense budget request for 2017 includes language ... $1 trillion nuclear weapons modernization program does not represent a return ... to justify the spending, describing the steps as intended to maintain ...

Obama's Trillion-Dollar Nuclear-Arms Train Wreck | Democracy Now!

https://www.democracynow.org/2016/4/...r_nuclear_arms

Apr 15, 2016 - Obama's Trillion-Dollar Nuclear-Arms Train Wreck ... Conventional wisdom holds that the likelihood that these unconventional weapons will be ...

Obama must scale back his nuclear weapons expansion plan -

rkelly110

Trump's Nuclear Boast Is Obama's Modernization Plan - Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/.../trump-...rnization-plan

Dec 23, 2016 - There's no good place to start a nuclear arms race -- and Twitter is an ... When Trump doesbegin to translate his statements about nuclear ...

Obama's Russian Rationale for $1 Trillion Nuke Plan Signals New ...

https://theintercept.com/.../obamas-...r-program-augu...

Feb 23, 2016 - President Obama's defense budget request for 2017 includes language ... $1 trillion nuclear weapons modernization program does not represent a return ... to justify the spending, describing the steps as intended to maintain ...

Obama's Trillion-Dollar Nuclear-Arms Train Wreck | Democracy Now!

https://www.democracynow.org/2016/4/...r_nuclear_arms

Apr 15, 2016 - Obama's Trillion-Dollar Nuclear-Arms Train Wreck ... Conventional wisdom holds that the likelihood that these unconventional weapons will be ...

Obama must scale back his nuclear weapons expansion plan -
    https://www.state.gov/t/avc/newstart/index.htm

Strategic Offensive Reductions: The Treaty between the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Measures for the Further Reduction and Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms, also known as the New START Treaty, entered into force on February 5, 2011. Under the Treaty, the United States and Russia must meet the Treaty’s central limits on strategic arms by February 5, 2018; seven years from the date the Treaty entered into force. Each Party has the flexibility to determine for itself the structure of its strategic forces within the aggregate limits of the Treaty. These limits are based on the rigorous analysis conducted by Department of Defense planners in support of the 2010 Nuclear Posture Review.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

If Kim and North Korea ever launched a nuke and it hit America or any of our allied Countries, not only would the US respond with extreme deadly force and absolutely wipe NK off the map within a days time America would have the support of every allied force in the world.. Probably including Russia and China..

Kim might be crazy but he's not that crazy... Kim just wants to be a world power like China, America and Russia and he's trying everything he can to do just that..

If he keeps flying the test ICBM empty missiles over allied Countries he is flirting with a military response to take out his all his known missile silos... That's about as bad as it could get..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-11-17 at 12:25 PM.

First 123456 ... Last