PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

'North Korea fires ballistic missile toward Japan'

The Japanese prime minister said North Korea might have fired a missile towards Japan.'

US, S Korea discuss ‘military’ response to N Korea

The United States and South Korea have discussed “military” options in response to North Korea’s launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), the Pentagon says.

Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis confirmed Friday that North Korea had launched an ICBM which flew for approximately 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) and crashed into Japan's maritime exclusive economic zone.

"We assess that this was an ICBM; this is a launch that had been expected," Davis said.

PAULYPOKER

US bombers fly over Korea

The United States’ supersonic bombers fly over the Korean Peninsula along with fighters from Japan, South Korea, all of which consider Pyongyang a threat.

ICBM test meant to waken US from dream: N Korea

North Korea says recent ICBM

US conducts THAAD missile test over Pacific

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-30-17 at 05:47 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-30-17 at 06:05 PM.

PAULYPOKER

US shifting blame over N Korea situation: Russia

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

saloon or politics

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Weak asses want to talk to North Korea. Nuke them!

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Yeah sure nuke them and kill thousands of innocent people in north and probably south korea, great idea.

PAULYPOKER

SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERCEPTED PODCAST ON APPLE PODCASTS,GOOGLE PLAY, STITCHER, AND OTHER PLATFORMS. NEW TO PODCASTING? CLICK HERE.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

All brainwashed in North Korea. No one can change that place. It will take generations.

PAULYPOKER

THE POLITICAL BURLESQUE show running at the White House seems to consume the overwhelming majority of attention among cable news pundits and personalities. Such attention is not entirely unfounded given the potential for criminal indictments to hit members of Donald Trump’s family and inner circle. Any issue or scandal with potential to challenge the viability or very existence of the current presidency deserves intense scrutiny. But the rest of the world still exists and U.S. military involvement in an array of wars and conflicts also demands far more coverage than it receives. This has always been true, including under President Barack Obama, but under Trump, the stakes have been raised dramatically.

Trump has exhibited a disturbing pattern of reckless spontaneity, usually expressed publicly through his Twitter feed, when announcing what could rightly be construed as new U.S. policies. Indeed, when Trump’s senior adviser Sebastian Gorka was asked on Fox News what leverage Trump has left to pressure China to do more to contain potential threats from North Korea, Gorka shot back: “We have, you know, the president’s Twitter feed.”

Perhaps more disturbing than what Trump tweets publicly is what he is telling influential U.S. senators privately. Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said recently that Trump told him he is willing to militarily obliterate the nation of North Korea if necessary. “There is a military option to destroy North Korea’s program and North Korea itself,” Graham told NBC. Trump, he said, “told me that to my face.”

Trump is doing his best to inflame tensions with North Korea and China. Last weekend, the U.S. flew two B-1 bombers over the Korean Peninsula. It also conducted a ballistic missile test in the region. That followed a July 28 intercontinental ballistic missile test by North Korea. That missile reportedly has a longer range than any previously tested by Pyongyang and in theory, according to experts, could reach the United States. South Korea is now asking the Trump administration for its own new missiles with a capacity to strike deeper into the North. The U.N. Security Council voted unanimously Saturday to impose new sanctions on North Korea over its missile tests and nuclear program.

Trump punctuated the U.S. military posturing against North Korea with a public Twitter attack on China and his American predecessors. “I am very disappointed in China. Our foolish past leaders have allowed them to make hundreds of billions of dollars a year in trade, yet they do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk. We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!”

For its part, China appeared to laugh off Trump as a naďf. “Such a statement could only be made by a greenhorn U.S. president who knows little about the North Korean nuclear issue,” declared an editorial in one Chinese state-controlled newspaper. “Pyongyang is determined to develop its nuclear and missile program and does not care about military threats from the U.S. and South Korea. How could Chinese sanctions change the situation?”

Tensions on the Korean peninsula are not new. And every U.S. administration seems to find itself in a similar conundrum with the regime. But Trump is erratic and tends to just spit out whatever he is thinking. And that could prove very dangerous with nuclear weapons and nuclear powers.

When North Korea is discussed in the U.S. media, coverage largely centers around how unstable and crazy Kim Jung-un is and the utterly repressive nature of his regime. How we got to a point of constant tension is largely ignored.

On this week’s Intercepted podcast, we took a deep dive into the history of North Korea and its leaders with John Feffer, the director of Foreign Policy In Focus at the Institute for Policy Studies. Feffer is the author of several books, including “North Korea/South Korea: U.S. Policy and the Korean Peninsula” and “Power Trip,” which examined U.S. unilateralism during the George W. Bush administration. The following is an expanded transcript of that interview.
    Listen to the interview here:

SUBSCRIBE TO THE INTERCEPTED PODCAST ON APPLE PODCASTS,GOOGLE PLAY, STITCHER, AND OTHER PLATFORMS. NEW TO PODCASTING? CLICK HERE.

PAULYPOKER

American General Douglas MacArthur (Liam Neeson) sends eight members of the Korean Liaison Office, led by a South Korean Navy Lieutenant (Lee Jung-Jae) on a secret mission far behind North Korean lines to carry out Operation "X-ray". This covert operation must succeed so that MacArthur can launch the daring Incheon Landing Operation.This is a fictionalized version of the historical CIA/military intelligence operation "Trudy Jackson", part of Operation Chromite.

PAULYPOKER

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The sanctions sting cutting their exports by 1/3. It also serves to soften them up if an attack is necessary. A coup becomes more likely as well.

PAULYPOKER

Russia and China finally backed the sanctions on NK....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Russia and China finally backed the sanctions on NK....
    Yeah, we can trust them as far as we can throw them.

Ignore the troll, he will go away. Kim is a troll. (so is the Donald)

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yeah, we can trust them as far as we can throw them.

Ignore the troll, he will go away. Kim is a troll. (so is the Donald)
    Who we can't trust are the lowlives who sniff dirty ass dildos after their family members and try to make the rest of the world do the same on the other side of the globe.
    I'm sure we can figure out the rest of the stuff that goes down on our boarders without incest loving clowns like you)

Thanks for stopping by!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    A coup becomes more likely as well.
    Bitch please. HAHA

Where did you get that shit from?

rkelly110

^^^LOL, on ignore, but speaking of trolls......

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    ^^^LOL, on ignore, but speaking of trolls......

apparently that the dildo sniffing clown fell in love with a pic of me...hahaha

I bet you jerk off on this pic every time you think of how pathetic your life really is....sniff sniff)

rkelly110

LOL, on ignore, but some days we don't know if he is a she. The above pic shows the two sides of one person.
    One day he's a dick, the next a c unt. Thanks for our vaca. If I had my way, you'd be on permanent vaca.

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Congress is pushing war on the "loosest cannon" in the history of the US presidency........

Congress Wants to Make It Harder for Trump to Pursue Peace, Easy as Ever for Trump to Pursue War

Congress is finally asserting its role in U.S. foreign policy. Unfortunately, it's not acting to curb a decade and a half of often aimless interventions around the world, let alone to curb the president's power to unilaterally commit the U.S. military to action, as President

Donald Trump did when he bombed a Syrian government airfield, as he threatens to do with North Korea, and as President Barack Obama did in Libya in 2011.

Instead, Congress passed legislation to tighten sanctions against Russia, Iran, and North Korea, and to prevent the president from easing those sanctions on his own. It passed with a veto-proof majority, and the White House hassignaled the president is likely to sign it.

That would make it harder for the president to defuse international tensions. But it remains easy for him to escalatetensions. Congress, after all, has showed no interest in reining in the White House's war-making powers. The House leadership just killed an effort by Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) to repeal the post-9/11 authorization for the use of military force, which has been used to provide legal justification for virtually every U.S. military endeavor since the Iraq War, the last conflict that got its own authorization.

The U.S. imposed sanctions on Moscow in 2014 in response to Russian aggression in Ukraine and Russia's annexation of Crimea. The sanctions did not end the fighting in Ukraine or return Crimea to Ukraine. They did not encourage dialogue between the U.S. and Russia or between Ukraine and Russia. They did help further deteriorate U.S.-Russia relations.

This new set of sanctions is aimed at "punishing" Russia for attempting to "influence" the American presidential election. That's not helpful for anything but domestic political rhetoric.

Combining sanctions against Russia, which still has normal diplomatic relations with the U.S., and sanctions against North Korea and Iran, so-called "rogue states" which do not have anything resembling normal diplomatic relations with the U.S., don't make them any more palatable. Instead, it's a troubling reminder that one of the easiest way to build a coalition in Washington is around warmongering.

Last year's presidential campaign was the third consecutive election where the nominee who advocated better relations with Russia won. Donald Trump ran for president in part on the idea that the U.S. was doing too much around the globe, and specifically rejecting Hillary Clinton's brand of anti-Russia saber-rattling. Perhaps surprisingly, he was able to win the Republican primary while explicitly rejecting the foreign policy doctrines of George W. Bush and Mitt Romney.

Trump's early actions in Syria and toward North Korea suggest he's since embraced the role of the U.S. as "world policeman" after all. Leading Democrats, meanwhile, have blamed Russia for Clinton's loss, leading them to embrace far more anti-Russian attitudes than in the Obama era.

While Romney was wrong to call Russia America's number one geopolitical foe, Obama too was wrong. Russia is not America's greatest geopolitical foe, and it does not even have to be a geopolitical foe at all. But it is a geopolitical power whose interests will not always align with the U.S.'s, and that's OK.

In many of these instances, such as the row over Ukraine that led to the first round of sanctions, there are few compelling American interests for Russia to be at odds with to begin with.

Ukraine is not a member of NATO and offers no strategic benefit to the United States. If anything, U.S. involvement in the region reduces the pressure on Ukraine—and on other regional powers, namely the European Union—from taking responsibility for resolving the crisis.

Some European countries, incidentally, are worried that new American sanctions could hurt them. Specifically, Germany and Austria worry that the sanctions could threaten Europe's energy supplies, which rely on Russia.

American energy companies warned that an earlier version of the bill, which prohibited U.S. companies from participating in any project anywhere in the world where Russian companies were involved in any way, would make it easy for Russia to push U.S. companies out of the kind of energy projects that would actually make European countries less dependent on Russian energy.

The new bill bans American companies only from ventures in which Russian companies have at least a 33 percent stake. That's still counterproductive, but at least it doesn't offer Russia a simple tool with which to limit American companies' ability to compete.

PAULYPOKER

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Last time Trump got the ok to bomb a country, he killed all 21 ISIS.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Lol.,That would be like a gazelle stepping on a hungry lion's foot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Love to see them try that.. Trump would attack if that happened.. US would have the green light..

Evacuate Seoul and proceed with the full all out offensive on North Korea.. Just level it!!!. Drop those mother of all bombs and just unleash everything we got.. Get Japan and South Korea lighting up NK as well..

North Korea would be wiped out in a days time.. Kim would be running deep under ground and looking for a safe place..

PAULYPOKER

It would be impossible to nuke NK off the map with out deadly fallout on the south.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    It would be impossible to nuke NK off the map with out deadly fallout on the south.....
    We don't have to use nukes to wipe Kim and NK off the map.. Did you not see what short and long range scud missiles do, massive war ship fire, etc can do?. US Airforce fighter jets doing bomb and missile runs. Etc.. Then we got the B bombers flying high dropping the mother of all bombs all over the place.. South Korea would also be unleashing their own artillery fire and none nuke missiles.. Just hit them from all directions at once.. No nukes needed..

What would be a concern is if we knocked one of NK nukes down at launch would that blow up on spot.. Then NK would be nuked by their own out going nuclear missiles....

Mother of all bombs would level alot of NK's sunken in artillery weapons near the South Korean borders.. I think we have a dozen of them armed and ready to go right now, I'm sure more are being constructed now...

Got Moab bombs?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-09-17 at 12:59 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

PAULYPOKER

So you are all for exterminating the entire population of innocent civilians?

First ... 345678 Last