Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Think Maxine Waters and Sean Hannity should get together for dinner sometime.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

some of you guys have no imagination and are unable to see the next move. If you think this Russia thing is the end, oh no my friends, this is just the beginning. Even if Russia turns into absolutely zero this investigation will involve branches and branches and branches of other crap. Everything will be in play. You actually think DT and his family have no secrets. haha. Russia is just the beginning, with dozens of top notch investigators, some forensic accountants looking into everything this corrupt family has been involved with, oh my. The fun is just starting my friends. Russia means nothing.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Keep watching your fake news CNN and MSNBC shows my friend..It's always entertaining fiction.

Stay uninformed, brainwashed and programmed to hate Trump based on nothing in his short time in office thus far....

Russia Russia Russia.. believe......
    Yep it is all fake and Fox News is straight up honest. U got me on that one. Jibby i told these right wingers what was gonna happen after Bush lied us into war and giving out massive tax hikes. I actually sold my business cause i knew the economy was gonna go to shit. Jibby to this day not one of these Bush voters take any blame because like Hillary said, these are deplorable people and i agree with her. Jibby, when this is all said and done i want you to apologize to the board okay. Be a man for the first time in your life.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    some of you guys have no imagination and are unable to see the next move. If you think this Russia thing is the end, oh no my friends, this is just the beginning. Even if Russia turns into absolutely zero this investigation will involve branches and branches and branches of other crap. Everything will be in play. You actually think DT and his family have no secrets. haha. Russia is just the beginning, with dozens of top notch investigators, some forensic accountants looking into everything this corrupt family has been involved with, oh my. The fun is just starting my friends. Russia means nothing.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yep it is all fake and Fox News is straight up honest. U got me on that one. Jibby i told these right wingers what was gonna happen after Bush lied us into war and giving out massive tax hikes. I actually sold my business cause i knew the economy was gonna go to shit. Jibby to this day not one of these Bush voters take any blame because like Hillary said, these are deplorable people and i agree with her. Jibby, when this is all said and done i want you to apologize to the board okay. Be a man for the first time in your life.

I have never in my life heard a crazy apologize, not only that I have never in my entire life heard a crazy say...I was wrong. It won't happen my friend. If, if this asshole is proven beyond any doubt to be a criminal and the low life that he is, if that happens. I guarantee you, in fact I will wager with you that most of the assholes on this very forum will be defending him and making every excuse in the world. We will hear, it was the media, it was the D's, it was Hillary, it was the world order, it was globalization it will be everything but DT.

I will make a friendly wager with you, that is if both of us are living. This investigation could go on for years.

brooks85

I have never in my life heard a crazy apologize, not only that I have never in my entire life heard a crazy say...I was wrong. It won't happen my friend. If, if this asshole is proven beyond any doubt to be a criminal and the low life that he is, if that happens. I guarantee you, in fact I will wager with you that most of the assholes on this very forum will be defending him and making every excuse in the world. We will hear, it was the media, it was the D's, it was Hillary, it was the world order, it was globalization it will be everything but DT.

I will make a friendly wager with you, that is if both of us are living. This investigation could go on for years.
    lol coming from the idiot that said he would retired instead of saying he was wrong then he came back and said he would kill himself... funniest forum around.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Translation.....We haven't found a thing but we are going to dig and dig until we find something because there has to be something to help us ease our election loss.

At least you've come to your senses and crossed treason off your list.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

I thought Bush Jr was a shitty President just like Obama.. I like what Trump is doing so far, traveling to every Country lately to work out world affairs, economy and stock market is doing just fine.. Illegal immigration is down.. Stiff regulations lifted.. Jobs and businesses are coming back or being created..

You wont here any of this on CNN or MSNBC.. God forbid they give Trump any props ever.. It's always back to Russia and Trump....

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Dante LOL. I know this is a horrible thought but how about we honor the election results?

The time to dig and campaign is over. You will get your chance in the next election.

The election of Trump has exposed the democrats and their allies in the press as being violent, anti free speech, anti American and so many other terrible things. All the while I have not heard a single idea from any democrat here, in the press or in congress. Instead of wasting your time trying to reverse a loss how about some ideas to address the working class problems?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dante LOL. I know this is a horrible thought but how about we honor the election results?

The time to dig and campaign is over. You will get your chance in the next election.

The election of Trump has exposed the democrats and their allies in the press as being violent, anti free speech, anti American and so many other terrible things. All the while I have not heard a single idea from any democrat here, in the press or in congress. Instead of wasting your time trying to reverse a loss how about some ideas to address the working class problems?
    That about sums it up.. Spot on Roy...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Dems have plenty of ideas. Your boys Roy, don't want to listen. Everything is broken according to them.

2 years of control of both branches.....nothing. Full control and a Repub prez.....nothing. You'd be better yelling
    at yourself for re voting them in, than yelling at us.

As far as ideas, your boy from Iowa wants to cut food stamps and planned parent hood to pay for the wall.
    Thought Mexico was? Undoing regulations? Regulations are put in place, because someone gamed the system
    or people got hurt. Now it's gonna be a free for all, all over again. IE: Dodd/ Frank. Didn't those numbskulls learn
    from just 10 short years ago letting banks do whatever and cutting taxes put us in the worst recession ever?

A good gambler knows you have to change up, learn from your mistakes to be successful. Why can't they?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Dems have plenty of ideas. Your boys Roy, don't want to listen. Everything is broken according to them.

2 years of control of both branches.....nothing. Full control and a Repub prez.....nothing. You'd be better yelling

As far as ideas, your boy from Iowa wants to cut food stamps and planned parent hood to pay for the wall.
    Thought Mexico was? Undoing regulations? Regulations are put in place, because someone gamed the system
    or people got hurt. Now it's gonna be a free for all, all over again. IE: Dodd/ Frank. Didn't those numbskulls learn
    from just 10 short years ago letting banks do whatever and cutting taxes put us in the worst recession ever?

A good gambler knows you have to change up, learn from your mistakes to be successful. Why can't they?
    lol

running guns into mexico that end up killing US citizens

paying ransom to iran that ends up going directly into a nuclear program

a fake healthcare bill that actually made things worse

international deals like TPP that will directly cause loss of jobs in America

go on and on, each one as terrible as the previous

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Democratic ideas are have open borders, embrace illegals and give them everything, take in as many Muslim refugees as possible and pay for them out of our US tax dollars, give healthcare to all the poor free of charge and make the middle working class pay for it.. Make taxes and regulations so expensive most American business owners move to another Country, get more and more unemployed people on Welfare.. Etc.. Etc..

Americans got smart and voted in Trump.. MAGA!!!!!

Thor4140

Charles Krauthammer has now come out and said the Trump apologist are pathetic. Wow this big right wing Fox News asshat has even had enuf. Roy what do you have to say about this now? Is he butt hurt (the little gay saying u like to throw around) He said the Trumps team ABSOLUTELY COLLUDED with Russia. The house of cards are crumbling now Roy and you deplorable gullible asshole are gonna look as foolish as u did after the Bush years. How about you JIbby? Are u gonna still stick to being an idiot and run around and say "fake news" every ten minutes?
    Last edited by Thor4140; 07-14-17 at 12:47 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Wow R Kelly don't you know that Shea works as a teller in a bank and gets mad if u comment about these fuking thieves? You ever hear the American dream is to buy a house. What it really is, is a bankers dream. Buy a house and let them front you the money so u can pay three times what it is worth and hopefully u become lucky and don't have to get a home equity loan 10 years into it, to pay four times what the fuker is worth. The American dream. No the banksters dream i call it. Banks are the biggest scumbags out there that is why the right is so aligned with them. Oh and lets not forget Trump saying Cruz and Hillary were paid shills for Goldman Sachs and than went out and hired four of them for his economic team.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Wow R Kelly don't you know that Shea works as a teller in a bank and gets mad if u comment about these fuking thieves? You ever hear the American dream is to buy a house. What it really is, is a bankers dream. Buy a house and let them front you the money so u can pay three times what it is worth and hopefully u become lucky and don't have to get a home equity loan 10 years into it, to pay four times what the fuker is worth. The American dream. No the banksters dream i call it. Banks are the biggest scumbags out there that is why the right is so aligned with them. Oh and lets not forget Trump saying Cruz and Hillary were paid shills for Goldman Sachs and than went out and hired four of them for his economic team.
    The bold is what they always shy away from commenting about or they tell us that each of those 4 are actually good guys.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    The bold is what they always shy away from commenting about or they tell us that each of those 4 are actually good guys.
    I like having successful guys in there. Guys like Obama and his hacks never accomplished a thing in the private sector and worse of all didn't understand business. Love those guys from Glodmans. They are far sharper than any career politician could ever be.

I know this is difficult for you. Obamacare idiots all gone now. Real business men in and consumer confidence and stock market at an all time high. This winning just takes some getting used to...hang in there.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow this Russia scandal (which doesn't mean shit) has got you all in a regurgitating your favorite news feed of Fox/Msnbc and CNN...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Wow this Russia scandal (which doesn't mean shit) has got you all in a regurgitating your favorite news feed of Fox/Msnbc and CNN...
    I can't watch it anymore, it's on Fox and CNN.. It's the same old story, Trump or family meets with any Russians at any time in their lives it's collusion, treason and a crime.. The truth is it's junk news for ratings and a big nothing burger.....

Hillary and family met with the Russians more them Trump and family ever did and made more shady deals with them if the truth must be told.. That's not covered though, uranium 1 deal, etc...

It's a joke.. I can't watch the news anymore when Russia is brought up, I fast forward at the first mention of Russia now.. It's a waste of my time..

PAULYPOKER

North Korea warns UN against new sanctions

North Korea has warned the United Nations Security Council against adopting any further sanctions resolutions against Pyongyang over its launch of a ballistic missile last week.

The North Korean Foreign Ministry said in a statement that Pyongyang would take “corresponding measures” if the Council decided to impose more sanctions, the official KCNA news agency reported on Friday.

The ministry said the launch of the ballistic missile on July 4 had been an exercise of North Korea’s legitimate right to self-defense against a potential nuclear threat from the United States.

PAULYPOKER

China defends imports of North Korean iron ore

China defended Thursday its purchase of iron ore from North Korea following criticism by US President Donald Trump and said it is "strictly and earnestly" complying with UN sanctions.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I can't watch it anymore, it's on Fox and CNN.. It's the same old story, Trump or family meets with any Russians at any time in their lives it's collusion, treason and a crime.. The truth is it's junk news for ratings and a big nothing burger.....

Hillary and family met with the Russians more them Trump and family ever did and made more shady deals with them if the truth must be told.. That's not covered though, uranium 1 deal, etc...

It's a joke.. I can't watch the news anymore when Russia is brought up, I fast forward at the first mention of Russia now.. It's a waste of my time..

brooks85

and the forum idiot responds with another meme proving he doesn't understand how they work

PAULYPOKER

US intel shows N Korea readying missile test

The US intelligence community believes that North Korea is preparing to conduct a new missile test in the coming days, a new report indicates, raising the possibility of an escalation in the already heated standoff between Washington and Pyongyang.

PAULYPOKER

'China UAV market flourishes as US bans sales'

China drone market flourishes as US bans own sales: Report

‘A strategic and commercial blow to the US’

Countries facing a ban on the purchases of drones from the United States are flocking to the Chinese market to meet their demands, a report says.

A recent report by The Wall Street Journal said that several Middle Eastern and African countries subjected to a US self-imposed ban on the delivery of powerful American military drones were alternatively placing their orders with China.

The American paper said China was filling the void left by the US restrictions on the American market to sell drones to countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, and North Korea.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Here is an interesting exerpt article from globalresearch.ca Interesting.

On October 27, 2016 the UN General Assembly voted on Resolution L.41, to convene negotiations in 2017 on a “legally binding instrument to prohibit nuclear weapons, leading towards their total elimination.” It is of great significance that, alone among the states possessing nuclear weapons, only the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea voted “yes,” in support of these negotiations to create a “legally binding instrument to prohibit nuclear weapons,” which is powerful and virtually incontestable evidence that North Korea’s possession of nuclear weapons is purely and exclusively defensive.

PAULYPOKER

Military action on N Korea possible: Top US officer

"Many people have talked about military options with words like 'unimaginable,'" he said at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado. "I would probably shift that slightly and say it would be horrific, and it would be a loss of life unlike any we have experienced in our lifetimes.”

“What's unimaginable to me is allowing a capability that would allow a nuclear weapon to land in Denver, Colorado. That's unimaginable to me. So my job will be to develop military options to make sure that doesn't happen," the general stated.

PAULYPOKER

US sanctions bill

US lawmakers have agreed on a revised a bill that would allow new sanctions against Iran, Russia, and North Korea. Under the proposed bill, North Korea sanctions will be included in the Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act, passed by the Senate in June. The House will vote on the new bill on Tuesday as an attempt to hold the three countries accountable for their dangerous actions.

The legislation also aims to limit any potential effort by President Donald Trump to try to lift sanctions against Moscow. Under the new bill, Trump would have to report to Congress any proposed actions that could significantly alter US foreign policy in connection with Russia. The European Union has criticized the move, saying the new sanctions could lead to unintended consequences.

EU warns against US sanctions

The European Union has warned the United States against imposing unilateral sanctions on other countries. EU urged the US to coordinate its measures with its European partners saying the new US Congress sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea could lead to unintended consequences.

This comes as the EU is making efforts to diversify its energy sources from Russia. Berlin has already warned of retaliation if the US goes ahead with imposing sanctions on the German companies involved in constructing a new pipeline than runs from the Balkan sea to import Russian gas. Republicans and Democrats in Congress concluded a new sanctions bill on Saturday to be implemented against Tehran, Moscow and Pyongyang.

PAULYPOKER

rkelly110

N Koreans are coming! N Koreans are coming! Let's spend billions defending!

Same guys who say we have the greatest military in the world, running around like chicken littles. Sad.

brooks85

^lol spoken like a true idiot. Dumbass doesn't even know obama funded north korea's nuclear problem but it is the same dumbass who was saudi arabia' whipping dog and didn't even know it so no surprise there.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    US sanctions bill

US lawmakers have agreed on a revised a bill that would allow new sanctions against Iran, Russia, and North Korea. Under the proposed bill, North Korea sanctions will be included in the Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act, passed by the Senate in June. The House will vote on the new bill on Tuesday as an attempt to hold the three countries accountable for their dangerous actions.

The legislation also aims to limit any potential effort by President Donald Trump to try to lift sanctions against Moscow. Under the new bill, Trump would have to report to Congress any proposed actions that could significantly alter US foreign policy in connection with Russia. The European Union has criticized the move, saying the new sanctions could lead to unintended consequences.

EU warns against US sanctions

The European Union has warned the United States against imposing unilateral sanctions on other countries. EU urged the US to coordinate its measures with its European partners saying the new US Congress sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea could lead to unintended consequences.

This comes as the EU is making efforts to diversify its energy sources from Russia. Berlin has already warned of retaliation if the US goes ahead with imposing sanctions on the German companies involved in constructing a new pipeline than runs from the Balkan sea to import Russian gas. Republicans and Democrats in Congress concluded a new sanctions bill on Saturday to be implemented against Tehran, Moscow and Pyongyang.
    russia needs no excuse to deny germany

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

'North Korean missile could reach US in a year'

American intelligence agencies say that it will take only one year for North Korea to have missiles capable of reaching the United States.

In the new estimate, which is 3 years shorter than the previous one, an intercontinental missile capable of carrying a nuclear weapon would survive the stresses of re-entry, according to several administration officials briefed on the new assessment.

This comes as earlier this month Pyongyang test-fired its first ICBM, which experts believe can reach Alaska.

The North said the missile, that was launched on July 4, the US Independence Day, could hit anywhere in the world.

First ... 2345678 Last