teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    People have been killing other people long before guns were ever invented. When someone wants to kill, they find a way.
    So many guys would be pissing their pants if they had to handle confrontations with their hands....

so many

I wish they would take them away.

A lot of Beta motherukkers walking around maybe at 160 lbs think they're billy bad ass because of that gun.

they're would be a lot change. lets put it that way.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    would help some but 3D printing of really good guns (military type maybe not all the features of these killer weapons but strong enough) is about ~ 5 years away. and will only improve and improve over the decades to come.
    How about we do something now and worry about the 3D printing when that gets here? Helping some now is better than doing nothing.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    How about we do something now and worry about the 3D printing when that gets here? Helping some now is better than doing nothing.
    agree would help some. no argument here

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

obv just jj being jj, but there's really people that think this

you have to be a special kind of retard to think laws will do anything to prevent mass killings

i think guns are for bitches btw and will never own one

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We will ban them
    Now

Rumours swirling

teaserpleaser

At least half the dudes gang banging stop if they have to fist fight....

all those killings in Chicago stop or go way down without guns.

killings like what happened in vegas don't happen without guns. That guys killing 58 people and count rising with his hands?

no way.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The good guy with a gun asleep at the wheel, again ...

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    obv just jj being jj, but there's really people that think this

you have to be a special kind of retard to think laws will do anything to prevent mass killings

i think guns are for bitches btw and will never own one
    I mean one could always make a bomb.

but

what happened in vegas shooting out of a hotel room window like that....doesn't happen unless he has a gun.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post

killings like what happened in vegas don't happen without guns. That guys killing 58 people and count rising with his hands?

no way.
    The guy owned a couple planes, could have easily just flown one straight into that crowd of people and would have killed/injured even more people. People that want to kill will always find a way.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

BS see France with a truck plowing over folks
    See OKC , McVey with a bomb
    So he would've just changed his ways of it happening instead of through a window in Vegas .
    If you really want to kill someone , there are thousands of ways besides a gun , even Mass Killings .
    Don't be so gullible as if guns are the only way to kill a lot of folks at once .
    I'm no gun fanatic , own 1 for protection, stays in my house but when you get someone to the point of not giving a fukk about their life , other people's lives , they'll think of a way to make it happen sadly.
    It would be nice to say Stop and it Stop but that's just not reality on anything in life .

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Keep in mind that mostly Americans argue that guns are needed for protection.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

I'm up for banning assault riffles and the sale of them period especially in highly populated areas.. No need for assault riffles in society.. All hand guns and hunting riffles ok.. Shotguns ok..

People whom already own military assault riffles and have them legally registered and live outside of the city can still own and keep them maybe..

lom bylyri

I demand to know what El Donaldo did to Sarah Huckabee's good eye when he learned that the name was Stephen and not Sadiq ...

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    Using a gun isn't manly. It's the complete opposite. It's what pussies do when they are scared.

Using your fists, like Canada or Australia or the UK, is what a real man is.

At least you live to fight another day.
    What are you talking about dummy. Go ahead and be the idiot with no gun and a bullet in their head. Has nothing to do with being manly.

teaserpleaser

The guy owned a couple planes, could have easily just flown one straight into that crowd of people and would have killed/injured even more people. People that want to kill will always find a way.
    Yeah you have a point. People fly airplanes into buildings all the time. If you said this before 9/11 people would laugh at this^^^

teaserpleaser

no way.
    Roadie tried to come with some 9/11 nonsense about the guy flying his two airplanes into the crowd? I guess? or the hotel? lolz

everything I posted is true and nobody can shoot it down.

i'll wait for it.

Roadtrip635

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm up for banning assault riffles and the sale of them period especially in highly populated areas.. No need for assault riffles in society.. All hand guns and hunting riffles ok.. Shotguns ok..

People whom already own military assault riffles and have them legally registered and live outside of the city can still own and keep them maybe..
    The only difference between hunting rifles and assault rifles is capacity. "assault" rifle makes them sound worse, but both kill just as easily.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The only difference between hunting rifles and assault rifles is capacity. "assault" rifle makes them sound worse, but both kill just as easily.
    I guess... I just don't like the idea of people owning or having AK's in the city.. I wish we could put a stop to that..

Roadtrip635

Roadie tried to come with some 9/11 nonsense about the guy flying his two airplanes into the crowd? I guess? or the hotel? lolz

everything I posted is true and nobody can shoot it down.

i'll wait for it.
    I'm just making a point about this particular case, when someone is as unhinged as that guy was, he would have found a way to take his craziness out. Nobody would have been been able to shoot him down if he had taken that route.

lom bylyri

In unrelated news, the congress Republiclowns are trying to pass " the hearing protection act ", which would make it easier to buy gun silencers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    In unrelated news, the congress Republiclowns are trying to pass " the hearing protection act ", which would make it easier to buy gun silencers.

Silencers should not be made legal period.. They serve no practical purpose other then making killing easier and quiet..

I see no logical reason to make silencers available and for sale to the general public.. If someone can convince me otherwise please do so..

I'm a gun owner myself and fully support the 2nd Amendment (the right to bear arms) as well just for the record..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We will ban them
    Now

Rumours swirling
    Thank God, if only we could make bombs illegal too. The terrorists would be out of a job.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Because banning guns will prohibit assholes from getting them... Sports gambling is illegal here in the States(besides a couple of places), but yet we have a whole forum of people that have found a way around that...

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Mexico has a gun ban. It's so safe there. Where would they be without it?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Mexico has a gun ban. It's so safe there. Where would they be without it?
    So your comparing your country with Mexico based on one law?

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's so out of control now that everyone has a gun and many have them illegally even good people and they're using them as toys I am going to start a major campaign with my local politicians to ban guns in every state
    sounds like someone doesn't believe in the constitution. Heroin is banned, does that stop people from using it? Its our 2nd amendment right to bear arms, to protect your self from government. Typical NJ nut

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Lets ban apples while we're at it.

Plaza23

no way.
    Chicago has a gun ban. It doesn't work. Criminals will get whatever weapon they want in the black market.

Surely people would realize from the Drug War that Prohibition does not work. Heroin and Meth are big problems. It's against the law to possess Heroin and Meth. Yet, just because something is against law to possess will not stop them from getting it if they want it.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So your comparing your country with Mexico based on one law?
    What other country in the World, other than Mexico, has as many Mexicans in it as the US?

Mexico is one of the most violent countries in the world. It has a gun ban. Legal citizens can't have them, yet criminals have no problems maintaining them.

Chicago is one of the most violent cities in the US. Has a gun ban.

If it were as simple as passing laws would lead to change in behaviors, then the US should have far fewer people in prison. But it's not the case.

Pass all the laws you want and criminals will break them.

And from what I have read, the equipment the Vegas shooter has was in part illegal.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I guess... I just don't like the idea of people owning or having AK's in the city.. I wish we could put a stop to that..
    Pass a law banning AKs. Guarantee if someone wants an AK bad enough, they'll find someone willing to sell them one on the black market.

Grenade launchers are illegal too. Fairly certain if someone wanted one, you could find a person willing to sell you it too.

Gun laws really only affect 1 group: Responsible law abiding gun owners. They have their guns taken away. People that don't own guns anyway would not be affected by a gun ban. And criminals that use, need, or want a gun won't be prevented from getting one just because it's against the law.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Pass a law banning AKs. Guarantee if someone wants an AK bad enough, they'll find someone willing to sell them one on the black market.

Grenade launchers are illegal too. Fairly certain if someone wanted one, you could find a person willing to sell you it too.

Gun laws really only affect 1 group: Responsible law abiding gun owners. They have their guns taken away. People that don't own guns anyway would not be affected by a gun ban. And criminals that use, need, or want a gun won't be prevented from getting one just because it's against the law.
    we have that law already.... to get a license for a fully auto you are vetted out the ass if you do it legally...... you are right, where there's the will, there's the way.....

criminals will always be able to get their hands on firearms....

you nailed it; criminals don't obey laws... particularly not all those pesky gun laws.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Besides, some guys can just hide their guns anyway...

Auto Donk

fuk it....

get a fk'n tank

as i pointed out in that other thread, apparently these f'k'n things are totally legal......

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

If guns were banned, we'd have less of these gifs...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Keep in mind that mostly Americans argue that guns are needed for protection.
    i have 20 plus guns.... none are for protection... all for hunting ....

i have a baseball bat under my side of the bed for protection....

tho I did load up a few shotguns when my youngest son got in a scrape with a low level drug dealer who threatened to come shoot up our place....

i've posted that story elsewhere on sbr and thus won't repeat it again....

First 12345 Last