jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any nut can buy a gun

Vegas real easy

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Paco saved a life with a gun. Guns aren’t the problem. Drugs are illegal, they are obtained illegally. All banning guns does is take guns away from law abiding citizens.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I gave up hoping we could talk about gun laws when we were ok with shooting up kids. Maybe a few generations down the road
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I'm with you Jj

i can fight and im a decent sized guy I've never needed a gun

would actually even the playing field in the streets lets do it.

Like wiping out isis you'd never be able to get all of them

but worth a try
    How does it even things out on the streets, when the other guy will have a gun?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I gave up hoping we could talk about gun laws when we were ok with shooting up kids. Maybe a few generations down the road
    Why is it ok to jump to guns when there is a tragedy involving a gun but when it involves Islam it is carry on like nothing happened? Serious inquiry.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why is it ok to jump to guns when there is a tragedy involving a gun but when it involves Islam it is carry on like nothing happened? Serious inquiry.
    thats a good question deucer. I’m not a ban guns guy. Just think they should be more difficult to get. I’m mentioning it because this is a gun thread.

It is funny how when it’s a Muslim the media narrative is “not all Muslims are bad”. When it’s anyone else it’s “guns are bad”.
    Points Awarded:

Deuce gave daneblazer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yep no evidence lol. LIsten skippy 95 percent of the scientist predicted the eclipse we just had. Im sure u were out there with your feminine glasses looking for it. Now 99 percent talk about climate change and just because it was Al Gore who pointed this out first u have a problem with it. Face it u are a piece of shit gullible political hack. Science trumps everything but u assholes who get fooled into believing anything your masters want, are nothing but country killers who hinder progress just like with guns.
    Hey pal an eclipse happens every 18 months its not a rare occurrence LOL. If you feel better about your self calling me names instead of providing any intellectual perspective from your point of view, any stats well so be it. But I think you went to the name calling because you can not find any actual statistics that proves other wise. I told you only 1.5 degree increase in temperature, you want none of it.

Why would I give a damn about al gore, what I care about is saps like you falling for BS because it's my tax dollars being wasted lol

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Any nut can buy a gun

Vegas real easy
    we can't just throw away constitutional rights everytime a tragedy comes down the pike. Give me some better politics than that, coach.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    Using a gun isn't manly. It's the complete opposite. It's what pussies do when they are scared.

Using your fists, like Canada or Australia or the UK, is what a real man is.

At least you live to fight another day.
    OK Gord but if i see a Grizzly charge at me while hunting my fist is going to be holding a DE .44

MJFtheGenius

You don't need a gun, bombs, running people over with trucks. we see this in UK all the time when they dont use guns

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    The problem with the US is that they are decencitized to all this crap, its a normal occurrence and part of daily life in good old United States of America - quite possibly the most toxic wasteland on this earth.

How many mass shooting do they have per year in the US? Seems like every couple of months there is something new.

Look around the world and ask yourself does this happen anywhere else?

Come to Canada and you will likely never see a gun on anyone other than the police or hear of a shooting.
    lol yes Somalia, syria, and sudan seem like terrific places to live rather than the USA

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    lol yes Somalia, syria, and sudan seem like terrific places to live rather than the USA
    Also, Canada has a 1/10th of US population. Straw man argument based off emotion. Lots of that today. Can’t argue with clowns that call USA toxic wasteland when 90% of the globe either wants to emulate the USA or immigrate here.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I was born and raised in Texas and growing up, just about everyone I knew owned guns, just about everyone I knew hunted. We were raised with guns and taught the proper respect in care and handling of guns from an early age. Of course guns can be used as weapons, but I was brought up thinking of guns as tools, the proper tools to put meat in the freezer. I love venison, dove, wild hog, etc. it's all delicious.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Roadtrip635 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Hitler disarmed the Jews, how'd that work out for them? I have the right to protect my property with a legally registered firearm, nobody is going to take my legal pistol.
    You're pistol isn't going to save you when a swat team comes crashing through your door.

jjgold

I think you’re going to be some changes in the next six months just too many disasters happening and politicians are going to have to make a move

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

legalization in every state should calm things down

shooter guy just needed a puff

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

both

less guns=less deaths
    What about bulletproof vest

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    OK Gord but if i see a Grizzly charge at me while hunting my fist is going to be holding a DE .44
    Everyone can choose their methods of protection. I have no problem with guns. I come from a long line of hunters and trappers. I am Metis myself. No need for the average citizen to own a carbine though. You should be a trained member of the military or law enforcement to own one. They are made for the purpose of killing other human beings, no other reason.

Now that said, it has been proven that bear spray is far more effective against a charging grizzly than a fire arm is. Alaska park rangers carry shot guns and they say the spray works better.

Also, when people bring guns into the bush to protect themselves against wildlife, there are more cases of people being accidentally shot than saved from being attacked from a wild animal.

I am a solo backcountry tripper. I go alone for weeks at a time. Never brought a gun yet.

But I'm not trying to tell you not to bring a gun. Do what you feel makes you comfortable.

jjgold

Hunting another form of murder

I would prosecute them too

Why kill defenseless animals??

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Hunting another form of murder

I would prosecute them too

Why kill defenseless animals??
    I think you are trolling, unless you are a vegan.

You kill for food. It's normal, it's natural.

I just fish now anyway, just shoot with my camera.

jjgold

Guns
    Drugs
    Booze

Ruination of world

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Why ban them..if more people had them you could defend yourself. I'm in South carolina...we never have issue with people with guns legally.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Im buying an ak47 this week

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think you’re going to be some changes in the next six months just too many disasters happening and politicians are going to have to make a move
    never happen ..... repubs will never vote for gun control....

having said that, the only thing I could possible see happening is congress coming down on the so-called conversion kits that easily enable fuksticks like this murderous old prick to convert semi autos into fully autiomatic weapons....

and as an avid gun owner, I'd have no problem at all with that

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    I think you are trolling, unless you are a vegan.

You kill for food. It's normal, it's natural.

I just fish now anyway, just shoot with my camera.

jj's a fukin' pussy.... calls hunters murderers, yet those f'n cows that got "murdered" so he could stuff his face with In and Out and Fatburgers and all those fk'n defenseless chickens he scarfs down at el polo loco don't seem to register in that small brain of his encased in that chrome dome....

better turn yourself in today for being an accomplice to "murder" and prosecute yourself, baldy...

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Why ban them..if more people had them you could defend yourself. I'm in South carolina...we never have issue with people with guns legally.
    In Nevada it’s really easy to get a gun. I’m sure people in the crowd at the concert had them. You know the police had them. Did any of them do any good?

MJFtheGenius

any one who supports the ban of guns doesn't know history or our constitution.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Chicago has a gun ban. It doesn't work. Criminals will get whatever weapon they want in the black market.
    Mexico is one of the most violent countries in the world. It has a gun ban. Legal citizens can't have them, yet criminals have no problems maintaining them.
    Surely people would realize from the Drug War that Prohibition does not work. Heroin and Meth are big problems. It's against the law to possess Heroin and Meth. Yet, just because something is against law to possess will not stop them from getting it if they want it.
    Where do you think gang bangers get guns in Chicago? From neighboring cities. Where do you think guns come from in Mexico??? From the fukkin US. The gun manufacturers keep making more guns because they know they will get disseminated all over the damn place. Get rid of manufacturers, you get rid of guns. We need to tax those mutherfukkers up the ass, so that we reduce the market. This shit has to stop. One city/state tries to limit guns and dumb ass neighboring states fukk it up for everyone. We have armed our own home grown terrorist all in the name of the 2nd amendment. Stop the fukking madness.

Funny you mention drugs. It is very similar. Most people can't get drugs without a supplier, just like most people can't get a gun w/o these fukking manufacturers. We have to do whatever we can to stop the drug suppliers just like gun manufacturers. The middle class is paying out the ass for tens of thousands of people that will overdose this year, just like they pay for all this gun shit. All the people who think they have the right to own a gun, ask yourself, don't you also have the right to enjoy a concert? Don't you have the right to not get shot in the ass while enjoying a movie? When my gun infringes on your freedom, we have a fukkin problem.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    This is such a stupid, shitty argument. More guns does not equal more people defending themselves. More guns mean more dumb asses with guns. More mentally ill people with guns. I'm sure people in that crowd had guns. A lot of good that did them in a vulnerable position. Sure, feel safe with a gun in your waist at the movie theater, while someone comes up to you and blows your head off while you're still wondering why are they looking at you strange. More guns is not the answer. More guns means more deaths. Do you really want guns in the hands of most people? 1 out of every 5 people are mentally ill. Good luck with that stupid shit.

Are you blind and dumb? South Carolina is having an epidemic of gun violence, the likes that have NEVER been seen.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/w...6411effcc.html

Wake the fukk up.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Where do you think gang bangers get guns in Chicago? From neighboring cities. Where do you think guns come from in Mexico??? From the fukkin US. The gun manufacturers keep making more guns because they know they will get disseminated all over the damn place. Get rid of manufacturers, you get rid of guns. We need to tax those mutherfukkers up the ass, so that we reduce the market. This shit has to stop. One city/state tries to limit guns and dumb ass neighboring states fukk it up for everyone. We have armed our own home grown terrorist all in the name of the 2nd amendment. Stop the fukking madness.

Funny you mention drugs. It is very similar. Most people can't get drugs without a supplier, just like most people can't get a gun w/o these fukking manufacturers. We have to do whatever we can to stop the drug suppliers just like gun manufacturers. The middle class is paying out the ass for tens of thousands of people that will overdose this year, just like they pay for all this gun shit. All the people who think they have the right to own a gun, ask yourself, don't you also have the right to enjoy a concert? Don't you have the right to not get shot in the ass while enjoying a movie? When my gun infringes on your freedom, we have a fukkin problem.
    -Hey Hitler didn't allow his country to bear arms either how did that turn out

-Most heroin, cocaine comes from out of the country, as would guns if they were illegal here, difference would be bad people would still have guns, good people would not.

jjgold

I repeat gun owners that are good never use them to defend themselves

There had to be people in that audience that were carrying and one is a situation like this very very really you’re pulling out your gun

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is such a stupid, shitty argument. More guns does not equal more people defending themselves. More guns mean more dumb asses with guns. More mentally ill people with guns. I'm sure people in that crowd had guns. A lot of good that did them in a vulnerable position. Sure, feel safe with a gun in your waist at the movie theater, while someone comes up to you and blows your head off while you're still wondering why are they looking at you strange. More guns is not the answer. More guns means more deaths. Do you really want guns in the hands of most people? 1 out of every 5 people are mentally ill. Good luck with that stupid shit.

Are you blind and dumb? South Carolina is having an epidemic of gun violence, the likes that have NEVER been seen.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/w...6411effcc.html

Wake the fukk up.
    If you actually read the article most of these homicides have to do with drug dealings, gangs, etc. That't on people, accountability, not guns

MJFtheGenius

I repeat gun owners that are good never use them to defend themselves

There had to be people in that audience that were carrying and one is a situation like this very very really you’re pulling out your gun
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ld-boy-police/

Wrong, plenty of these stories on the net

manofjunk
    manofjunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

guns

actually since 1994 gun sales up 54% murder rate down 47%, from this more people packing less murders, I'm just quoting rush limbo. Personally never owned a gun, but I don't know man

First 12345 Last