Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and this:

and of course this gem:

Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave Russian Rocket 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Rocket,
    Thanks for the informative link. Seymour Hersh has quality credentials.
    so did these jackasses (one even won a f'n Pullitzer)......

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...626-story.html

no way to square solid alleged reporting on both sides of this issue......

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

so did these jackasses (one even won a f'n Pullitzer)......

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...626-story.html

no way to square solid alleged reporting on both sides of this issue......
    I think their resigning shows they believe in the story. This doesn't mean the reporting is wrong but that they didn't vet it the right way. It is sort of like o.j. getting away with doing the murder. He may not of committed the act but he sure knows who did.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

NO, they fukked with a guy with some real coin who would've sued their f'n asses off but for the retraction and apology......

fuk cnn

network is a f'n disgrace

improper vetting of the story is their lame ass excuse and attempt to save face for the network and the three fuksticks they fired.....

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

NO, they fukked with a guy with some real coin who would've sued their f'n asses off but for the retraction and apology......fuk cnnnetwork is a f'n disgrace
    improper vetting of the story is their lame ass excuse and attempt to save face for the network and the three fuksticks they fired.....

Yup..Don't mess with Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I think their resigning shows they believe in the story. This doesn't mean the reporting is wrong but that they didn't vet it the right way. It is sort of like o.j. getting away with doing the murder. He may not of committed the act but he sure knows who did.
    Wow. No words.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Wow. No words.
    I'm sure your used to it.

chico2663

Cuse I like you but if they pass this health bill you are fuckked.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Cuse I like you but if they pass this health bill you are fuckked.
    Has nothing to do with that. Sticking up for CNN, and somehow bringing in OJ is just odd.

The healthcare bill won't do shit to me. I'll be dead by the end of the year because healthcare sucks now. I have an insurance card, but rehabs decline me.

They take junkies on Medicaid because they can get top dollar. My insurance tries to make a deal, so they give the bed to the fck shooting up dope who will just relapse anyway after his month. While they get on Suboxone, or Methadone, so they can sell it.

My shit costs money, but covers jackshit. So, fck the Liberal fools who think people are gonna die with this bill. I'm gonna die because Obamacare gave out Medicaid to all these lazy able bodied assholes.

That shit pisses me off. I want help. I have tried to get help. Yet, these people with Medicaid are forced to go to rehab, and don't give two shits about getting clean.

So, Obama and Liberals can suck my fat nuts as I sit here waiting to die.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You do understand that the OP contradicts your belief, do you not?
    Uuhhhhh. Nobody wants civilian deaths except isis. Its a major problem.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Here is an interesting read for you Pauly on that April chemical attack in Syria.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/...ce-chiefs.html
    I read this similar report the other day.

Trump ignored vital intel in bombing Syrian airbase: Hersh

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27AM

A picture taken on April 7, 2017 shows a view of the damaged Shayrat airfield targeted by US Tomahawk cruise missiles,
    southeast of the Syrian city of Homs. (Photo by AFP)

An American investigative journalist has found that the US President Donald Trump ignored important
    intelligence reports before issuing an order to strike a Syrian airfield over an alleged chemical attack.

Over 80 people died in the April 4 purported gas attack on the town of Khan Shaykhun in Idlib Province, which the Western countries blamed on the Syrian government.

Using the incident as a pretext, US warships fired 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles from two warships in the Mediterranean Sea at the Shayrat airfield in Syria’s central province of Homs on April 7. US officials claimed that the suspected Khan Shaykhun gas attack had been launched from the military site.

Seymour M. Hersh investigated the case of the alleged Sarin gas attack.

According to his report, Trump turned a blind eye to reports by the US intelligence community that warned that there was no evidence that the Syrians had used a chemical weapon.

The US intelligence found that Syrians had targeted on April 4 a meeting site of Takfiri militants, using a Russian-supplied guided bomb equipped with conventional explosives.

A senior adviser to the American intelligence community said Trump's national security planners “asked the CIA and DIA if there was any evidence that Syria had sarin stored at a nearby airport or somewhere in the area."

"Their military had to have it somewhere in the area in order to bomb with it,” after being ordered by Trump to plan for retaliation against Syria, the report said.

“The answer was, ‘We have no evidence that Syria had sarin or used it,’” the adviser said.

“The CIA also told them that there was no residual delivery for sarin at Sheyrat [the airfield from which the Syrian SU-24 bombers had taken off on April 4] and Assad had no motive to commit political suicide,” the adviser added.

American and allied military officials in Doha, whose mission is to coordinate all US, allied, Syrian and Russian Air Force operations in the region, were also reportedly briefed by the Russians on the details of the Syrian attack days in advance.

A handout picture released by SANA on April 7, 2017 shows Syrian Armed Forces' Chief of Staff Ali
    Abdullah Ayyoub (C) visiting Shayrat airfield southeast of Homs. (Photo by AFP)

Trump’s decision to ignore the evidence distressed some American military and intelligence officials. One officer told colleagues upon learning of the decision to attack that "none of this makes any sense."

"We KNOW that there was no chemical attack ... the Russians are furious. Claiming we have the real intel and know the truth ... I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump,” the officer said.

Syria has been gripped by foreign-backed militancy since March 2011. The Syrian government says Israel and its Western and regional allies are aiding Takfiri militant groups wreaking havoc in the country.

The Syrian government turned over its entire chemical stockpile under a deal negotiated by Russia and the United States back in 2013.

The Syrian stockpile of chemical weapons was surrendered in a joint mission comprising representatives of the UN and the OPCW in 2014.

I posted this thread on 4/16/17 not long after the US air strike ..
    Every post was pure ridicule as usual....
    MIT professor finds errors in US report on che

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Putin Accuses "Foreign Spy Agencies" Of Supporting Terrorism To Destabilize Russia

Published: Jun 28, 2017 5:45 PM

In the first public accusation that "foreign spy agencies" are seeking to destabilize Russia made in recent years, during a meeting with Russia's foreign intelligence agency President Vladimir Putin said that "some foreign special services" are directly supporting extremist and terrorist groups to destabilize the situation near Russia’s borders, President Vladimir Putin said at a meeting with Russia’s foreign intelligence agency.
    “In general, the growing activity of foreign special services against us and our allies is obvious,” Putin said quoted by Bloomberg during the televised speech in Moscow on Wednesday, without specifying which nations he was referring to. “There are operations to influence the domestic political and social processes in our country.
    Tangentially, the AP reported that according to an unclassified report by the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency, released on Wednesday, Kremlin leaders are convinced America is intent on regime change in Russia, "a fear that is feeding rising tension and military competition between the former Cold War foes."
    "The Kremlin is convinced the United States is laying the groundwork for regime change in Russia, a conviction further reinforced by the events in Ukraine," the report says, referencing the claims by President Vladimir Putin's government that the U.S. engineered the popular uprising that ousted Ukraine's Russia-friendly president, Viktor Yanukovich, in 2014. Russia responded by annexing Ukraine's Crimea region and supporting pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.

Thursday's report, prepared long before Trump's election, reflects the Pentagon's view of the global security picture shifting after nearly two decades of heavy American focus on countering terrorism and fighting relatively small-scale wars across the Middle East. Russia, in particular, is now at the center of the national security debate in Congress, fed by political divisions over how to deal with Putin and whether his military buildup, perceived threats against NATO and alleged election interference call for a new U.S. approach.
    According to the AP, the 116-page report portrays Russia as increasingly wary of the United States. It cites Moscow's "deep and abiding distrust of U.S. efforts to promote democracy around the world and what it perceives as a U.S. campaign to impose a single set of global values." One almost wonders why.

"Moscow worries that U.S. attempts to dictate a set of acceptable international norms threatens the foundations of Kremlin power by giving license for foreign meddling in Russia's internal affairs," the report says. Titled "Russia Military Power," it is the agency's first such unclassified assessment in more than two decades.
    The report also discusses recent military developments, with a focus on the middle east.

It cites the example of Moscow's 2015 military intervention in Syria. The Kremlin cast the effort as designed to combat Islamic State fighters. Washington saw Moscow largely propping up Assad by providing air support for the Syrian army's offensive against opposition forces.

The report says the Syria intervention is intended also to eliminate jihadist elements that originated on the former Soviet Union's territory to prevent them from returning home and threatening Russia. In any case, the report credits the intervention for having "changed the entire dynamic of the conflict, bolstering the Assad regime and ensuring that no resolution to the conflict is possible without Moscow's agreement."

"Nevertheless, these actions also belie a deeply entrenched sense of insecurity regarding a United States that Moscow believes is intent on undermining Russia at home and abroad," the report says.
    The report harkens to Cold War days when the intelligence agency published a series of "Soviet Military Power" studies that defined the contours of the superpower rivalry. Those reports ended with the 1991 demise of the Soviet Union. Now they return, DIA's director, Marine Lt. Gen. Vincent R. Stewart, says, with an eye on the future of U.S.-Russian relations.

"Within the next decade, an even more confident and capable Russia could emerge," Stewart wrote in a preface to the report. No new, global ideological struggle akin to the Cold War is forecast, but the report cautions that Moscow "intends to use its military to promote stability on its own terms."

Which is why the "deep state", the Military-Industrial Complex. the neo-cons or whatever one wants to call the permanently bellicose wing in control, will never allow Trump to pursue a detente with Putin. To be sure, while Trump's campaign rhetoric was widely seen as sympathetic to Russia, ties have not improved in his first six months of his presidency. In April, Trump said U.S.-Russian relations "may be at an all-time low." Trump is expected to meet Putin for the first time at an international summit in Germany next week.

Meanwhile, to perpetuate the anti-Russia witch hunt, on Wednesday Rep. Adam Smith, the House Armed Services Committee's top Democrat, issued a "national security manifesto" on Russia. He and a group of lawmakers writing in Time magazine cited the threat of "Putinism," which they termed "a philosophy of dictatorship" that seeks to extinguish democratic ideals such as government transparency by exploiting "discontented facets of democratic polities worldwide."

Which, of course, is not to be confused with CIA-ism, which is a philosophy of suberting any government around the globe with promises of globalist, credit-card driven expansion, and if that fails, with outright threats (and actions) to overthrow the existing regime by supporting its closest adversaries, both domestic and foreign.
    Taking McCarthyism to the next level, at a Senate intelligence committee hearing Wednesday, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the panel's ranking Democrat, said Russia is becoming more brazen.
    "Russia's goal is to sow chaos and confusion - to fuel internal disagreements and to undermine democracies whenever possible, and to cast doubt on the democratic process wherever it exists," Warner said.

In other words, Russia is becoming just like the US... One can see why the Deep State and Democrats are so terrified.

chico2663

Well if that is the case than putin should look in the mirror. With all the bots and fake coverage about hillary (pizzagate)than he shouldn't have helped get this idiot elected. Trump isn't running usa. Our generals are and they never had love for russia.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Well if that is the case than putin should look in the mirror. With all the bots and fake coverage about hillary (pizzagate)than he shouldn't have helped get this idiot elected. Trump isn't running usa. Our generals are and they never had love for russia.
    Post a single link with an actual proof, that shows that Putin helped elect Trump.

Not looking for a rumor, someone's opinion, wild dream...etc.

Drop an actual PROOF in here.

Thanks in advance bud!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

In other words, Russia is becoming just like the US... One can see why the Deep State and Democrats are so terrified.
    All governments are ran by the PRIVATE central bank since time began..
    Every US president that was ever assassinated was because they
    printed their own money with no interest backed by the people for the people..
    Only Lincoln's anti private bank notes made it into circulation..

Before and soon after he was assassinated ,the Central bank
    was counterfeiting this money for it to crash
    in order to reinstate their $$$ control over
    the Entire world..

So, the US military,the largest military in the world.
    Only serve the political and economic interests of the money masters
    and the wealthiest who can withstand an "induced" economic crash..

No matter who is fighting who,human life is the last thing on their mind..
    This is viewed by forced media as the blame game of finger pointing Evil..
    Every country's military is the only military that is not evil.
    No different than my God is real.and all other gods are fake

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    All governments are ran by the PRIVATE central bank since time began..
    Every US president that was ever assassinated was because they
    printed their own money with no interest backed by the people for the people..
    Only Lincoln's anti private bank notes made it into circulation..

Before and soon after he was assassinated ,the Central bank
    was counterfeiting this money for it to crash
    in order to reinstate their $$$ control over
    the Entire world..

So, the US military,the largest military in the world.
    Only serve the political and economic interests of the money masters
    and the wealthiest who can withstand an "induced" economic crash..

No matter who is fighting who,human life is the last thing on their mind..
    This is viewed by forced media as the blame game of finger pointing Evil..
    Every country's military is the only military that is not evil.
    No different than my God is real.and all other gods are fake
    that is why i buying crypto currency

chico2663

Post a single link with an actual proof, that shows that Putin helped elect Trump.

Not looking for a rumor, someone's opinion, wild dream...etc.

Drop an actual PROOF in here.

Thanks in advance bud!
    He didn't cast 1 vote but they weren't american bots that were spreading pizzagate. I think him celebrating a trump victory and not giving sanctions back after obama gave russia some says it all. I think ivanka and wendy soros going on vacation 2 years earlier.Or russian bankers meeting with the trump team before the election. Or the russian bank hooking up with the trump team.veb? Or putin's bitch yankevich sp ex manafort taking over the campaign.Now we may not have concrete evidence but there is a hell of a lot of circumstantial evidence. Now I don't need to see some guys cokk in a girl to know that if they are both in the same bed without clothes on that they fuckked

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

He didn't cast 1 vote but they weren't american bots that were spreading pizzagate. I think him celebrating a trump victory and not giving sanctions back after obama gave russia some says it all. I think ivanka and wendy soros going on vacation 2 years earlier.Or russian bankers meeting with the trump team before the election. Or the russian bank hooking up with the trump team.veb? Or putin's bitch yankevich sp ex manafort taking over the campaign.Now we may not have concrete evidence but there is a hell of a lot of circumstantial evidence. Now I don't need to see some guys cokk in a girl to know that if they are both in the same bed without clothes on that they fuckked
    Chico when I want to read about the latest rumors and gossip, I go to TMZ.

As always, I appreciate your time buddy.

chico2663

Chico when I want to read about the latest rumors and gossip, I go to TMZ.

As always, I appreciate your time buddy.
    It is what I expected out of you but when are generals start a war as generals love to do. We may wish that the idiot that is known clinton would do less damage (because of her greed) than the idiot we elected. He doesn't run our military. He lets his generals do what they want. (That is why they bombed syria on a fake weapons ) Generals are usually the ones not on the front. Somehow they get medals if they are within a 100 miles of an excursion.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

It is what I expected out of you but when are generals start a war as generals love to do. We may wish that the idiot that is known clinton would do less damage (because of her greed) than the idiot we elected. He doesn't run our military. He lets his generals do what they want. (That is why they bombed syria on a fake weapons ) Generals are usually the ones not on the front. Somehow they get medals if they are within a 100 miles of an excursion.
    Chico, Trump might be the dirtiest motherfukker on the planet, that still doesn't change a simple fact, that the Americans chose for him to be their President without Russian help.

My Anonymous sources say Putin had nothing to do with Clinton's STUPIDITY and CORRUPTION, which essentially allowed Trump to easily win the election.

The "Evil Russians did it" narrative only works with extremely low IQ morons, like rkelly and dante, who like to hide in their safe spaces.

Don't be like them, Chico - you're better than that.

chico2663

i said bots. There will be an ending to this. Hopefully sooner than later. If i am wrong I will be the first to say sorry. We shall see what we will see. I just hope this dipshit doesn't get us in ww3. I know the poor white republican trash love him. It is a win win for russia. If he is able he will give them the house. If he is not than he will take us down to a second class nation all the while looting the cupboard. I hope the new health care does pass. Because their are a lot of poor repubs on the system. If they take away health care than the get what they voted for.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Chico, Trump might be the dirtiest motherfukker on the planet, that still doesn't change a simple fact, that the Americans chose for him to be their President without Russian help.

My Anonymous sources say Putin had nothing to do with Clinton's STUPIDITY and CORRUPTION, which essentially allowed Trump to easily win the election.

The "Evil Russians did it" narrative only works with extremely low IQ morons, like rkelly and dante, who like to hide in their safe spaces.

Don't be like them, Chico - you're better than that.
    What's your IQ again little crybaby girl?

DHS panel today said Putin himself authorized involvement in our election. Yes, you even tried to get into our
    voting machines to actually change votes.

I posted links before and am too tired to look them up.

Looks like your dumb ass prez (dicktator) fukked up. Now you will have even more sanctions put on.
    Let's see if Trump has the balls to impose them or will Putin play the golden shower card.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

DHS panel today said Putin himself authorized involvement in our election. Yes, you even tried to get into our

Looks like your dump ass prez (dicktator) fukked up. Now you will have even more sanctions put on.
    Let's see if Trump has the balls to impose them or will Putin play the golden shower card.
    hey you ran away today coward. You do it everyday. Trends.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18578

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    My name is Brooks & I pull shit out of my ass & post it.

Also didn't read due to trends & brooks is a pedophile.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Was doing manly things like mowing the yard/s. I don't have mommy or daddy do that for me.

brooks85

Was doing manly things like mowing the yard/s. I don't have mommy or daddy do that for me.
    do you honestly think anyone believes your lies?

you run every time the facts come out. You will do it again tomorrow and the next day. You've done it for years. Trends.

rkelly110

Facts? Not from your ass!

brooks85

Facts? Not from your ass!
    I guess good post if I was 4 but you'll have to be the judge.

Back to the reality and where people have IQ above 75, the facts this morning sent you running like a coward. Literally moment I put the facts in you disappeared... lol lie about it, I dare you.

chico2663

^^^^^
    brooks the stupid white trash without a pot to piss in
    This message is hidden because brooks85 is on your ignore list.

I don't need to see it to realize it is drivel

brooks85

^lol the monkey never gets it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Looks like your dumb ass prez (dicktator) fukked up. Now you will have even more sanctions put on.
    I'm not sure why a mental midget, who gets embarrassed here pretty much every 15 minutes, still tries to talk about someone's IQ.

Yeah you did post a bunch of links on this board, but those links were nothing, but fairy tail stories, that your tiny sheeple brain just happened to believe in.

You also might need to go for a quick visit to see a shrink, if you think, that you can scare anyone in Russia with sanction.

Let's just say, instead of mumbling here about things your know absolutely nothing about yeeer BIG PUSSY, stick to what you know how to do best:

Sniff Sniff Motherfukker!

rkelly110

rkelly110

brooks85

^rkelly proving again the most obvious reasons of why putin wanted hillary to win are too complex for him... lol so thankful you post here.

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-olympics.html

you are a real moron

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Russia didn't directly interfere with that actual voting IMO, they did push stories on RT and on the internet to show Hillary in a negative light (which wasn't difficult because her character is atrocious) they may or may not have had influence on wikileaks revealing the emails on Podesta/HRC/DWS etc but they are real emails. The biggest reason they reached out to Trump is to make a deal to drop the sanctions Obama put on Russia. Trump also has been laundering money for Russia for 30 years So, Russia has many ties to Trump, but probably didn't get into the voting machines IMO.

First 123 Last