mikel45
    mikel45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Is there any boy from UK or Malta?

I am decided to go to UK or Malta. I need to know how are the odds in a uk and mata bet shop (not in online bookie).

How can i obtain this info?
    Please maybe you go a bet shop and can take a sheet and send me it. Or take a photo.

In Spain there ara machines that the bettors use by tipping in the screen (as a mobile phone), but i think that in UK it doesn't work like this,but the assistant/worker/cashier makes tou the bet that you write in a sheet,do not? In Malta i don't know how this work. It is more difficult to contact with a boy from malta than one from UK.

Thank you.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I'm from the uk

Just walk into any shop on the high street , write out what you want and take it to the counter

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

I also looking to contact boys. I like boys from UK and Malta but a boy from anywhere is also ok. Just be a boy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

odds are terrible

juice is terrible

mikel45
    mikel45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    I'm from the uk

Just walk into any shop on the high street , write out what you want and take it to the counter
    please, help. Is there a sheet for premier, a shet for spanish first division...? a sheet per competition?
    could you catch one and take a picture by mobile phone? It is very important to me.

Which company has the best odds? In Spain there are bet-shop with much better odds than others. There is no equity, what happen in UK?

I fear to go to UK in order to bet and realize that odds are poor. I don't have much money. Please, is very important.