SportsAnnuity
    SportsAnnuity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Is VegasDave or ItsVegasDave a scam?

I keep hearing about ItsVegasDave or VegasDave running a martingale system, but what is a martingale system? Someone on twitter today states he went 0-6 and lost $90,000 on the Giants following him and another talks about losing their entire bankroll on the Nationals vs the Rangers or the Cubs vs Padres

Is that a series bet or one single game? How is these people going completely broke?

Just very curious about it because I thought VegasDave is best in America and I was thinking of being a customer.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He made $ off futures and now owes IRS a shitload of cash. He is ripping people now to cover attorney fees for his upcoming case which will likely take everything he has if he doesn't end up doing a few years in fed.

At this point in time he is a huge scam.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

scammer

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Ask PiMike his opinion

jjgold

Dave Has scAMMED HIS WHOLE LIFE

SportsAnnuity
    SportsAnnuity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I figured this was the case as he currently has state and federal charges levied against him.. there Is a huge thread on his twitter wall at @itsvegasdave with people talking about how he had them martingale the cubs in their series vs the padres where they got swept and arrieta lost, and then the nationals against the rangers where they got swept and lost and again the giants who lost vs royals and again yesterday vs rockies.

One person claims he lost an amazing $90,000 dollars with ItsVegasDave or VegasDave.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAnnuity View Post
    I figured this was the case as he currently has state and federal charges levied against him.. there Is a huge thread on his twitter wall at @itsvegasdave with people talking about how he had them martingale the cubs in their series vs the padres where they got swept and arrieta lost, and then the nationals against the rangers where they got swept and lost and again the giants who lost vs royals and again yesterday vs rockies.

One person claims he lost an amazing $90,000 dollars with ItsVegasDave or VegasDave.
    That guy would've lost 90k on something anyways. If you pay money to be told to bet the biggest favorite on the board and chase if they lose, you deserve to be broke.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by grits n' gravy View Post
    that guy would've lost 90k on something anyways. If you pay money to be told to bet the biggest favorite on the board and chase if they lose, you deserve to be broke.

of course

books love vegas dave..huge loser