The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Georgia Manhunt... Two Guards Killes

Happened sometime yesterday. Somehow two inmates got past a locked cage on a transfer bus and killed the guards, taking their sidearms. They then hijacked a car, robbed a house and went shopping

These guys make The NY guys that tunneled out a few years ago seem like Larry and Moe

These two mean business. I wouldn't be surprised if more end up dead

O/U on dead due to this set at 6.5, that's including the inmates

soccergoat
    soccergoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Happened sometime yesterday. Somehow two inmates got past a locked cage on a transfer bus and killed the guards, taking their sidearms. They then hijacked a car, robbed a house and went shopping

These guys make The NY guys that tunneled out a few years ago seem like Larry and Moe

under when ur on the run killing people draws attention these guys will want blend in and hide hopefully police catch them soon or they kill themselves save tax payers money

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

These guys are still on the run

The Kraken

Do we have any Georgia posters? We're notorious for breaking cases wide open, I think there's even a badge for it

O/U now at 6 +100

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They have a good shot. Didn't get stood up by a getaway hoe like the Upstate NY duo. They should be able to hide for at least a month.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If it's Richard Matt's little brother, that number needs to go up to 9.5.......

as in inches

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    They have a good shot. Didn't get stood up by a getaway hoe like the Upstate NY duo. They should be able to hide for at least a month.
    Yep, most important aspect is to get as far away as possible as quick as possible. Broaden the search area. They did it where the two in NY failed and ended up ina. Forrest on foot. That was always just a matter of time.

These two I think we're already serving life sentences, they've just killed two guards, they're off the rails with nothing to lose and each is sporting a 9mm

I think the over is bomber

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yep, most important aspect is to get as far away as possible as quick as possible. Broaden the search area. They did it where the two in NY failed and ended up ina. Forrest on foot. That was always just a matter of time.

These two I think we're already serving life sentences, they've just killed two guards, they're off the rails with nothing to lose and each is sporting a 9mm

I think the over is bomber
    I doubt they kill anyone else, but probably don't wanna go alive. Was hoping the NY guys made it downstate. I would have let them hang out. So close to Canada, but that hoe left them out to dry.

These guys are probably just hanging out in someone's house. Watching the news, and eating cheetos. They will get them unless they have a buddy to move them North or West. Depends how much money they have. I'd get a place in Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, or Arkansas. Something like that, or they can come hang out here. They will blend right in.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They all get caught because They have no money

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    . So close to Canada, but that hoe left them out to dry.
    they shoud've stuck with traditional "jailhouse pussy" rather than bangin' that fat bitch

soccergoat

they will make a mistake they all do

jjgold

Law enforcement catches every body it's the one thing that's very underrated about them

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Grew up in Georgia but lived in Florida for 10+ years now. Been through that area...nothing there but farms and pine forest. Close to Atlanta.

After watching that hunted show, it's only a matter of time before they're caught. Going to Atlanta is the worst thing they can do

Isn't pavy is from Georgia

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Law enforcement catches every body it's the one thing that's very underrated about them
    actually law enforcement very inept overall. of course they will stack the odds against these two by using sheer numbers of officers to hunt them down. it took the upstate ny guys forever to catch them and they were only 15 miles from the prison. they don't spread out enough as they search in packs of 10 about 25 ft apart. too timid to spread out in fear of meeting up with odds not in their favor. you never hear about the ones they don't catch.

soccergoat

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    actually law enforcement very inept overall. of course they will stack the odds against these two by using sheer numbers of officers to hunt them down. it took the upstate ny guys forever to catch them and they were only 15 miles from the prison. they don't spread out enough as they search in packs of 10 about 25 ft apart. too timid to spread out in fear of meeting up with odds not in their favor. you never hear about the ones they don't catch.
    i can think of 3 big cases le hasnt done shit on the delphi murders 2 girls they got the guys pic and voice no arrest the ohio family murders like 7 or 8 redneck marijuana growers no arrest and the fitness instructor texas killed church they had video suspect walking around police tatical gear no arrest

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I don't understand why these guys never change their appearance. Put a wig on or something. They always get caught because some random person spots them.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Still on the run eh?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Where? In Georgia tonightmyself

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Nobody really cares now. These guys will be tough to catch

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

That one guy on the right will have some serious work to do to blend in

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

Been waiting for the sequel...

40 years later, 'Deliverance' causes mixed feelings in Georgia

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by soccergoat View Post
    i can think of 3 big cases le hasnt done shit on the delphi murders 2 girls they got the guys pic and voice no arrest the ohio family murders like 7 or 8 redneck marijuana growers no arrest and the fitness instructor texas killed church they had video suspect walking around police tatical gear no arrest
    officers searching for them are more interested in how much overtime they can garner while hoping that during their search they don't find them or someone else finds them in 2 or 3 weeks or more. cha ching cha ching.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    officers searching for them are more interested in how much overtime they can garner while hoping that during their search they don't find them or someone else finds them in 2 or 3 weeks or more. cha ching cha ching.
    lol. come on man...

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    lol. come on man...
    what do you think they are talking about when they're out there rambling around in the forests, rivers and swamps. "gee i hope we catch them because they belong back in their cells and we'll get all the credit for capturing them" or are they saying "lets not go overboard looking for these guys. they got guns too. lets follow a couple of false leads and get some overtime (around 50.00/hr) for 2 or 3 weeks. june not a bad month to be outside". other guy says " i concur, those ny state guys really milked the state out of some serious cash last year. they were practically holding hands searching for those 2 who only were 15 miles away after 3 weeks". sure, they put on a facade of caring and searching but do they really.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I hope they catch them soon.. Sounds like they are desperate and on the war path..

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/us/geo...ers/index.html

jjgold

How does this happen?

The Kraken

Pretty amazing story because the guards were brutally murdered, and basically radio silence on the networks. Everything about the Congressman and the burning building in London. I want to see 24/7 coverage with swat teams combing the terrain looking for these two. Whats better on live tv than a good ol fashioned texas style shootout

O/U on total # of people killed is now 5.5 +100, seeing as they commandeered two vehicles and not killed any occupants
    O/U on total # of days these two are on the run 21.5 -150

The Kraken

I will say though, by letting the drivers live they're risking getting caught. At minimum, tie them up so they cant contact law enforcement. Would probably be a week if not longer before most people get reported missing assuming they don't live with someone. What are they doing letting people go???? Of course they call LEOs and give a description of the vehicle

COMMON MAN

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I will say though, by letting the drivers live they're risking getting caught. At minimum, tie them up so they cant contact law enforcement. Would probably be a week if not longer before most people get reported missing assuming they don't live with someone. What are they doing letting people go???? Of course they call LEOs and give a description of the vehicle

COMMON MAN
    Yep car owners that were jacked report the car stolen and identify the 2 immediately and a nationwide alert goes out to all law agencies for that car.. Not bright, they will get caught..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep the report the car stolen and identify the 2 immediately and a nationwide alert goes out to all law agencies for that car.. Not bright, they will get caught..
    Totally getting caught. Honestly, I thought they would end up killing more people, shoving them in a trunk and taking off somewhere. At this point, I'm not sure why not. They've already killed two guards in the south so they're gonna fry. Did they suddenly grow a conscious?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Apparently they have no problem killing guards but when it comes to innocent civilians it's a different story... Maybe they don't want to waste the only bullets left in the guns and or get their hands and clothes dirty with blood..

Alot of factors to consider.. I doubt they have a conscience after brutally killing 2 guards if I had to guess.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

you dont know that, maybe they do have a conscience

maybe those guards were sadistic, as most people in positions of authority are, and were abusing them, so they took revenge

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

maybe those guards were sadistic, as most people in positions of authority are, and were abusing them, so they took revenge
    Maybe...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

ya, lets blame the two murders officers. The fuk you talking about? I am sure they were both stand up guys and were probably imprisoned on false charges as well.

soccergoat

90 k reward for these 2 jj gold bounty hunter where u at they might be coming ur way in fla

12 Last