Then what happens shortly after -

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Overall scheme here is sex of often evil

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Did they ever prove he did anything or is this just a money grab by a bunch of old wrinklies.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    yeah for sure but not like the dudes ducking child support or hes one of these mobster types hiding in costa rica....dude ran from a serious ass crime that was found guilty of when he got word the judge was changing his mind dude jumped to paris avoiding justice but its cool right? nobody cares. Walking around like its all good. I wont mention woody allen that's another one that got away with some funny stuff. That one nobody really wants to touch because well its just weird.
    Polanski and Allen are praised by the Hollyweird crowd,but they all loose their shit because Trump said he grabbed some broad by the pussy.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-19-17 at 06:18 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I wouldn't vote for Woody or Roman either.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

back on the streets serving up Fat Alberts

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I wouldn't vote for Woody or Roman either.
    Good man.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by soccergoat View Post
    it's too bad the ladies didn't come forward earlier, i know it's hard what they are going thru , if bill cosby was white he would be getting the death penalty guess it always ain't so bad to be black in america
    you are an idiot

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

you telling me all these women kept quiet for so long>? Get the fuk out of here. Just another ploy to defame a popular black male. Night night, now take this pill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    you telling me all these women kept quiet for so long>? Get the fuk out of here. Just another ploy to defame a popular black male. Night night, now take this pill
    Right OJ was innocent too.. Damn those white people always screwing over the black man!!

nyplayer33

White people blew oj trial...Fuhrman found one glove on oj property n other crime scene..gtfo. he picked up glove n put it on oj property. That other schmuck van atta..carried blood tube in pocket overnight..then plasma missing. Barry Scheck..destroyed Asian guy fung...lololololol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What are you saying? They're all making it up? 50+ women with an ax to grind against Cosby?Mac, tell me, do you think O.J. Simpson killed Ron and Nicole?I need to understand your mindset before I go any further.
    Giant - I already know your mindset but you're not going to want to hear it. You are a hypocrite and I'll tell you why in the end.

I lived in LA during OJ and hell fukking yes I think OJ should have been found NOT GUILTY. I didn't say he didn't do it BUT if you knew what I knew living in LA was that phony cops ran the place. Look up Rampart and see the THOUSANDS of cases police planted evidence on INNOCENT people in order to rob, steal and even kill at fukkin will. I was pretty closed minded to people trying to tell me how corrupt LAPD was. I didn't want to believe it until several friends and people that I met on the street told me their unbelievable stories. LAPD ruined people's lives of all colors. Once again, I'm not talking about 1 or 2 isolated incidences, I'm talking mass cases affecting THOUSANDS.

Did you review the OJ case? The prosecution and LAPD fukked up every which way they could. It was proven that they PLANTED evidence on OJ, Furman was found to be a racist piece of shit. The forensic examiner tainted evidence by being careless. They could not admit any evidence because they let people borrow the evidence that was stored in an unlocked room. The prosecution team were a bunch of amateurs that did more to prove his innocence instead of conviction. OJ had the best legal team money can buy. The court system is all about money. If you have money for competent representation, 9 times out of 10, you won't do time.

Now back to Cosby. I don't go by hearsay, I go by facts. Show me the fukking facts. 50+ woman and NOT ONE showed up at the police station with a sloppy pussy? Not 1 filed a complaint for decades? Not one reported ANYTHING? Cosby could have very well molested these woman... but without FACTS how do you prosecute him?

Let me ask you a question? Do you believe all the dozens of woman that came forward and said that Trump molested them? Why would 20+ woman have an ax to grind against Trump? If you believe Cosby's woman then you have to believe Trumps woman, even his ex wife who said he raped her. Now, let's here your hypocritical response???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Right OJ was innocent too.. Damn those white people always screwing over the black man!!
    OJ was found innocent in a court of law but many people still won't accept it. Why? It wasn't a hung jury where a couple people wouldn't budge, he was found not guilty by all jurors. They all knew the horrible job the prosecution did and they all found him innocent. But they also all knew how corrupt LAPD was and I think that verdict was an indictment on LAPD. People were cheering in the streets because they saw how corrupt the police was and this was one case that stuck it to them.
    So, why would a competent jury find him innocent but you, who didn't review all the evidence still thinks that he is guilty? The only reason I can see you think that he was guilty was because he was black and she was white. What other reason can you legitimately give? Please tell me (based on facts), why OJ is guilty? I'm all ears???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    OJ was found innocent in a court of law but many people still won't accept it. Why? It wasn't a hung jury where a couple people wouldn't budge, he was found not guilty by all jurors. They all knew the horrible job the prosecution did and they all found him innocent. But they also all knew how corrupt LAPD was and I think that verdict was an indictment on LAPD. People were cheering in the streets because they saw how corrupt the police was and this was one case that stuck it to them.
    So, why would a competent jury find him innocent but you, who didn't review all the evidence still thinks that he is guilty? The only reason I can see you think that he was guilty was because he was black and she was white. What other reason can you legitimately give? Please tell me (based on facts), why OJ is guilty? I'm all ears???
    This picture speaks guilt as well as the 10 gees cash he had on him.. Innocent men don't run, guilty ones do... That's all I needed to see..

nyplayer33

Why would u post the oj chase...dumbell.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Why would u post the oj chase...dumbell.
    Trying to prove a point.. I guess it went over your head Einstein..

OJ got off just like Bill Cosby probably will...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Juries always get it right.
    If they say not guilty, then you didn't do it!

If you see jayvegas speeding for the Mexican border, you can be sure I killed someone

packerd_00

Who is this mysterious guy that butchered his wife and her boytoy,were all ears.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

lol...OJ Simpson confessed to the murders while at the police station. Marcia Clark was a rookie DA who managed to get that evidence tossed.

OJ Simpson's legal team was not the best that money could buy. The media hype called them the dream team but only the appellate attorney was as accomplished as they said. Dershowitz simply took notes during the trial in case an appeal was necessary. The best attorney Simpson had wasn't even involved in the trial.

The other attorney's were nothing more than celebrity attorneys with a few high profile cases.

The trial was a media circus designed to get an American hero out of the criminal court. The civil case was open and shut.

I was in LA at the time as well and endured a serious case study at UCLA regarding the trial. As usual, the TV misled people with their "gavel to gavel" coverage and the most telling fact that someone drank the Kool Aid comes from those who think Simpson's attorneys were top notch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol...OJ Simpson confessed to the murders while at the police station. Marcia Clark was a rookie DA who managed to get that evidence tossed.

OJ Simpson's legal team was not the best that money could buy. The media hype called them the dream team but only the appellate attorney was as accomplished as they said. Dershowitz simply took notes during the trial in case an appeal was necessary. The best attorney Simpson had wasn't even involved in the trial.

The other attorney's were nothing more than celebrity attorneys with a few high profile cases.

The trial was a media circus designed to get an American hero out of the criminal court. The civil case was open and shut.

I was in LA at the time as well and endured a serious case study at UCLA regarding the trial. As usual, the TV misled people with their "gavel to gavel" coverage and the most telling fact that someone drank the Kool Aid comes from those who think Simpson's attorneys were top notch.

A Bruin cool... Yep I was living here in Santa Monica just down the road from Brentwood where the slaughters happened.. It was a media circus... I use to see Nicole Simpson and Ron at a little Italian restaurant on 26th Street and San Vicente just before the murders happened. OJ as well from time to time..

I was a bit shocked when I found out Nicole and Ron got slaughtered and OJ did it. I was in my early 20's at the time so it was eye opening.. I followed the trial closely as well. Never imagined OJ would walk free...
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It was Mezzaluna Restaurant, I ate there a few times as well.

I think it closed after the circus came through.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It was Mezzaluna Restaurant, I ate there a few times as well.

I think it closed after the circus came through.
    Yep.. It did close down shortly after...

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I think BC is a great American. I love the speech he gave in Atlanta telling black parents how to raise kids. These women are a bunch of stupid whores. They went to Bill because they wanted something. They got fuked, now they want money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    I think BC is a great American. I love the speech he gave in Atlanta telling black parents how to raise kids. These women are a bunch of stupid whores. They went to Bill because they wanted something. They got fuked, now they want money.
    These women didn't go over to Bill's house expecting to get drugged and passed out and then who knows what that perv did next?

How would you like it if that was you, your sister or mother that got drugged and raped by Billy?

You get invited over to Bill's house and the chance to meet a celebrity that is an America icon at the time.. Next thing you know you are passing out after drinking or eating something..Most of these girls were very young and thought of Bill as a father figure as I read up on a few of the stories.. These women today are old and many are not after the money anymore..

They just want the sexual predator to pay for his crimes, they want justice.. Bill is a pig and all the good stuff he did is wiped away because of this.. It's tragic..

http://www.businessinsider.com/andrea-constand-bill-cosby-trial-2017-6

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-20-17 at 10:54 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

This picture speaks guilt as well as the 10 gees cash he had on him.. Innocent men don't run, guilty ones do... That's all I needed to see..
    You are absolutely wrong about this. In fact, more innocent people run than guilty. Fight or flight is a natural response and is not an indicator of guilt. The supreme court already ruled against this in Boston. Do your research. Have you ever heard a prosecutor use the excuse... "well he ran, so he must be guilty". Nope because it has nothing to do with the facts of the case.

I will ask again but I already know the answer... WHAT FACTS DO YOU HAVE, WHAT PROOF, WHAT EVIDENCE THAT OJ MURDERED HIS EXWIFE? Please save the conjecture that it had to be him, who else could have killed her, etc.

Mac4Lyfe

These women didn't go over to Trump's house expecting to get grabbed in the pussy and then who knows what that perv did next?
    How would you like it if that was you, your sister or mother that got sexually accosted by Trump?
    You get invited over to Trumps house and the chance to meet a celebrity that is an America icon at the time.. Next thing you know he is grabbing you by the pussy after drinking or eating something..Most of these girls were very young and thought of Trump as a father figure as I read up on a few of the stories.. These women today are old and many are not after the money anymore..
    They just want the sexual predator to pay for his crimes, they want justice.. Trump is a pig and all the good stuff he did is wiped away because of this.. It's tragic..
    See how hypocritical you are??? You immediately believe that Cosby is guilty but no way in hell was Trump. Why is that?

I personally think both of them have taken advantage of woman in their lifetime... BUT, with no ACTUAL proof of sexual abuse, these are nothing more than he said, she said, even with Trump admitting it on a running mic. If you are going to accuse a man of something as atrocious as rape, then you damn sure better have some proof and you damn sure shouldn't wait decades to come out. Doesn't say it didn't happen but you damn sure can't prove that it did.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

See how hypocritical you are??? You immediately believe that Cosby is guilty but no way in hell was Trump. Why is that?

I personally think both of them have taken advantage of woman in their lifetime... BUT, with no ACTUAL proof of sexual abuse, these are nothing more than he said, she said, even with Trump admitting it on a running mic. If you are going to accuse a man of something as atrocious as rape, then you damn sure better have some proof and you damn sure shouldn't wait decades to come out. Doesn't say it didn't happen but you damn sure can't prove that it did.
    Trump may have grabbed some pussy back in the day but he wasn't drugging them as the women were awake and knew what was going on. They could say NO and pull away... Big difference there Mac.. Poor comparison..

Also 50 women didn't come forward with Trump.. Keep reaching pal...

Mac4Lyfe

comes from those who think Simpson's attorneys were top notch.
    Dude - OJ's team was one of the most expensive in American trial history. What many people don't realize is that hundreds of thousands of people sent money to OJ to help his case. That's how he was able to employ these folks. Think about that? Not just a handful of people, not just black people, estimates of well over 500,000 people sent money to help his cause. These lawyers brought with them research and experience that you couldn't find anywhere. His dream team ran circles around the DA. You are trying to down play a group that won one of the highest profile cases in history???

Robert Shapiro practiced for 25+ years before OJ, representing many celebrities in LA. He was very high profiled attorney.

Johnnie Cochran practiced for 30+ year before OJ. He gained respect in LA for being fair as a DA. He's always been known as the good guy. Later in private practice if you were rich, you went to Johnnie but also if you were poor, he would take those cases as well. Cochran was one of the best civil and criminal lawyers period before and after OJ.

Alan Dershowitz has been a Harvard law professor for 50 years and you think he wan't top notch?? This guy has represented some of the most high profile people in the world (Nelson Mandela, Julian Assange). This guy took the difficult cases (not saying he won all of them).

F. Lee Bailey was a 50 year practicing lawyer. The guy got Sam Shepherd, the "Fugitive" off after he was found guilty. He got the Boston Strangler to confess.

The dream team consisted of the following. When have you ever seen a case with this many high profile lawyers???

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Can't they just both be equally undesirable?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd feel safer around OJ than the f'n Coz.......

at least with OJ, he's gonna come right at you with a knife, whereas Coz will slip you some shit and knock you out before you know it......

also, I'm not a blonde skank nor a former Studs contestant drivin' around in OJ's f'n ferrari.... he'd have no beef with me.....

Coz, on the other hand, after lookin at the shit he's fukked, well, nobody is safe.....

just ask the guy to the right in the photos below, who the Coz boffed:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-20-17 at 12:17 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Trump may have grabbed some pussy back in the day but he wasn't drugging them as the women were awake and knew what was going on. They could say NO and pull away... Big difference there Mac.. Poor comparison..
    So you don't think grabbing someone by their pussy is sexual assault? WTF?

20+ woman have come forward to say that Trump sexually assaulted them. Much more than just grabbing them by the pussy. We're talking rape. Does the number of woman matter? What's your point?

My point is that a thousand woman can accuse Trump or Cosby. Without proof/facts, you cannot convict either of them. Without facts there is no case.

Yet, you somehow only see Cosby and OJ as being guilty. Where none of the FACTS back you up. So why do you think that you are okay with Trump but you have a problem with Cosby and OJ? There is no difference. You tell me why you feel Cosby is guilty but Trump is not? It must be just a feeling you have because you certainly can't use any facts.

Mac4Lyfe

I'll ask again. How does 50+ woman claim they were drugged AND NOT ONE go to the police? Not one confronted Cosby or kicked his ass? How about a restraining order? How about a hospital to check for drugs in their system? How about submit their pussy for pubic hairs or semen? Not one said any fukking thing until decades later???

Once again, I have no idea if Cosby did it. He probably did... but I'm not in the guessing business. Thank God, neither is our justice system. Just the damn facts. How would you like it if several woman said that you drugged them and raped them with absolutely no proof.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll ask again. How does 50+ woman claim they were drugged AND NOT ONE go to the police? Not one confronted Cosby or kicked his ass? How about a restraining order? How about a hospital to check for drugs in their system? How about submit their pussy for pubic hairs or semen? Not one said any fukking thing until decades later???

Once again, I have no idea if Cosby did it. He probably did... but I'm not in the guessing business. Thank God, neither is our justice system. Just the damn facts. How would you like it if several woman said that you drugged them and raped them with absolutely no proof.
    How can you prove you were drugged, passed out and then raped by Bill Cosby back then? They were all young women and probably ashamed, confused and embarrassed..

Not sure how you can side with Bill Cosby on this.. If it was just a couple women I'd so ok, but 50 older women now coming forward and trails are in motion come on man!!!!

Bill is a pig...

First 123456 ... Last