Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Second that.... just strengthen your current positions and "trust the process." Sorry I've been Mia from the thread... works been wild. But not like I had any credibility left according to some anyway so maybe a short lived return
    Somebody said that?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    ...its the internet don't be so sensitive. Anyway keep posting...
    sensitive? that one statement, i know for a fact that you're a very stupid person

it being the internet, doesn't excuse jerkoffs...this is a thread to make fukkin money, there's infinite other fukkin threads to be a jerkoff

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Think i may buy a few Litecoin's today and going forward... No crazy growth is expected, but steady growth works for a small timer like me to start.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Gonna be a big net positive day today even after the latest exchange hack in Japan

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Second that.... just strengthen your current positions and "trust the process." Sorry I've been Mia from the thread... works been wild. But not like I had any credibility left according to some anyway so maybe a short lived return

Lol sorry man. Shouldn't say you have no credibility for one dumb statement. Let's get this money.

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

So they're saying this Coincheck hack is bigger than Mt Gox.. "Biggest theft in the history of the world"

https://cryptonews.com/news/coinchec...tolen-1093.htm

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    So they're saying this Coincheck hack is bigger than Mt Gox.. "Biggest theft in the history of the world"

Think it's pretty clear exchange hacks aren't going to really destroy the market now.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I looked up the top Korean exchanges to see which coins would be effected if Korea banned crypto like what China did. MediBloc is one of those coins that gets the most value from Korea.
    https://themerkle.com/top-4-south-ko...ncy-exchanges/

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    I finally moved a bunch of coins offline. No real reason to keep a lot of money in any exchange.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    """Sixteen percent say they have $100,000 or more in savings, up from 8% in 2015.""""

Oh. Is that what they say? 1 in 6 kids has 100k lying around. That is fukking ridiculous. 100% ridiculous.
    not hard to believe, I've turned my first deposit (made on exactly Dec. 17th) of $1,500 into over 20k+ now. All done with limited knowledge of what the f*ck I was even doing at first. All I really have done was make gains on (3) coins and then essentially swing trading Ethereum constantly for the past 2.5 weeks, if you have any technical analysis ability Ethereum is (or has been for the last 3 weeks) the easiest swing trade I've ever seen in my entire life, seriously you can almost set your watch by the dips/spikes and if you have a decent size roll you can easily make $300-$500 in a 20 minute trade over and over again.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    not hard to believe, I've turned my first deposit (made on exactly Dec. 17th) of $1,500 into over 20k+ now. All done with limited knowledge of what the f*ck I was even doing at first. All I really have done was make gains on (3) coins and then essentially swing trading Ethereum constantly for the past 2.5 weeks, if you have any technical analysis ability Ethereum is (or has been for the last 3 weeks) the easiest swing trade I've ever seen in my entire life, seriously you can almost set your watch by the dips/spikes and if you have a decent size roll you can easily make $300-$500 in a 20 minute trade

nice

let me borrow 37 betpoints, bro
    Points Awarded:

mngambler gave Chi_archie 37 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    There should be one more hard dip on the 26th before CME futures expire, then shoots up hard. Tend to believe this, but we'll see. I will load up if it hits around 9K again.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...th-of-January/
    Well this sure didn’t happen

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    nice

let me borrow 37 betpoints, bro
    no need to borrow, keep em! good luck!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    then essentially swing trading Ethereum constantly for the past 2.5 weeks, if you have any technical analysis ability Ethereum is (or has been for the last 3 weeks) the easiest swing trade I've ever seen in my entire life, seriously you can almost set your watch by the dips/spikes and if you have a decent size roll you can easily make $300-$500 in a 20 minute trade over and over again.
    I think that is the most important part of what you said

All it takes is one bad stretch and you give up everything you made trying to chase that $300

Could be wrong

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I finally moved a bunch of coins offline. No real reason to keep a lot of money in any exchange.
    Smart. The exchange owns the private keys to your cryptos.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Well this sure didn’t happen
    It surely did dip. Not to 9,000 but it did dip to ensure short contracts won, and then it shot up to $11,200 thereafter. Approx $11,600 to $10,400 in a couple of hours. I sold out when I said that, and then bought back in on that dip. I didn't lose, I can tell you that much.
    Last edited by xKMACKx; 01-26-18 at 07:44 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bitcoin went dead as soon as it went on the futures exchanges because now we all know the real value of it

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    bitcoin went dead as soon as it went on the futures exchanges because now we all know the real value of it
    quikcoin late 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bang it hard

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    It surely did dip. Not to 9,000 but it did dip to ensure short contracts won, and then it shot up to $11,200 thereafter. Approx $11,600 to $10,400 in a couple of hours. I sold out when I said that, and then bought back in on that dip. I didn't lose, I can tell you that much.
    Lol bullshit. It never even hit 10,4 the lowest I saw was 10,5/10,6. That from low 11s like 11,2/11,4 range is not a big deal at all. The link you posted was some guy predicting a new low for the year which didn’t happen at all. The miniature dip had absolutely zero correlation with the expiring futures as the 11:00am EST hour this morning actually saw growth leading up to it.

It was interesting theory and guess, but it was completely wrong, let’s just admit that.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Anyone trading btc on margins? If so where at? Im hoping to find 10-15x

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Anyone trading btc on margins? If so where at? Im hoping to find 10-15x

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Look at the charts for some of the alt currencies being touted in this thread and read the article. Be very careful folks.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

ADA team is mind blowing. 7 guys have PhDs on the team. One won the math equivalent of the Nobel Prize, others have written programming languages. They also have a few working on ETC as well as creating other coins.

https://iohk.io/team/

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I’m new to cryptocurrency so please excuse my ignorance. I currently use Coinbase wallet to hold my BTC and ETH and toast wallet for XRP. I want to get into some altcoins, but I want to have ease of access, but not keep them on the exchange (I use Binance). Are there any good desktop programs or apps for altcoint wallets? I know I can do paper wallet or hard wallet, but I’m not sure that’s the way I want to go unless I plan on holding onto a coin for the long haul. If my plan is to buy and sell relatively quickly then should I just keep them on Binance? Thanks for any suggestions and advice.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    I’m new to cryptocurrency so please excuse my ignorance. I currently use Coinbase wallet to hold my BTC and ETH and toast wallet for XRP. I want to get into some altcoins, but I want to have ease of access, but not keep them on the exchange (I use Binance). Are there any good desktop programs or apps for altcoint wallets? I know I can do paper wallet or hard wallet, but I’m not sure that’s the way I want to go unless I plan on holding onto a coin for the long haul. If my plan is to buy and sell relatively quickly then should I just keep them on Binance? Thanks for any suggestions and advice.
    Not sure about the best spot to hold XRP for accessibility/security, but for BTC and Ether the electrum.org desktop wallet or Mycellium phone app wallet seem to be the most popular here.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19122

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    I use the Exodus desktop wallet when I can. Still have quite a bit on Binance, though. Exodus carries the big four and a number of alt-coins. New coins are sometimes added in their updates. Ripple is "in beta" so it might be added soon. It's a pretty slick desktop wallet - you can exchange one coin into another right inside the wallet. As far as I can tell, this only place where Exodus gets a small part of the fee as they seem to have a relationship with the Shapeshift.io exchanger. The wallet is backed up 2 ways - a link you can save in email or a 12-word key. The creators seem a little picky about what coins they allow into the wallet - they vet them and most seem to be good long term coins....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Too many sites out there

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I haven’t played at heritage lately but I saw they accept dogecoin for deposits now. Interesting

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    Look at the charts for some of the alt currencies being touted in this thread and read the article. Be very careful folks.

I assume you don’t do twitter? People are creating pump groups every day, usually lie about their numbers to make it sound more enticing to join.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I use the Exodus desktop wallet when I can. Still have quite a bit on Binance, though. Exodus carries the big four and a number of alt-coins. New coins are sometimes added in their updates. Ripple is "in beta" so it might be added soon. It's a pretty slick desktop wallet - you can exchange one coin into another right inside the wallet. As far as I can tell, this only place where Exodus gets a small part of the fee as they seem to have a relationship with the Shapeshift.io exchanger. The wallet is backed up 2 ways - a link you can save in email or a 12-word key. The creators seem a little picky about what coins they allow into the wallet - they vet them and most seem to be good long term coins....
    I have Exodus as well and love the versatility of the app as far as exchanging coins right up and there... but they need to update their BTC address format to include the new post segwit format... had a mixup 2 days ago trying to send myself some BTC to my neteller as neteller only allows the new address format...

I also have electrum... but I like Copay a lot.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

check out Devery EVE coin
    gonna boom quick , easy money

and ICX very good tech that actually has a working project, easy $20+ coin

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

some nice gains this morning

ethereum on the move

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19122

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I have Exodus as well and love the versatility of the app as far as exchanging coins right up and there... but they need to update their BTC address format to include the new post segwit format... had a mixup 2 days ago trying to send myself some BTC to my neteller as neteller only allows the new address format...
    Hmm, never had a problem but I'd contact their support and let them know your concerns. They usually respond within 12 hrs. or so which ain't too bad for something crypto-related...

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Too many sites out there
    Way too many.

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

What’s a good buy in price for ICX?

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    check out Devery EVE coin