DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why are all the Trumptards in this thread broke dikk fukks like toler & Dwight & Shea?
    At least broke dikk fukks like Brooks & Roy sell their dental fillings to maintain their PRO Status.
    Think about that Byeshea, Brooks' opinion ( as retarded as it is) holds more weight than your broke ass opinion.
    SMH
    pro status mean fukk all. Anyone can send $20 and become a "PRO"

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    pro status mean fukk all. Anyone can send $20 and become a "PRO"
    it is hundy buddy

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

If the US can survive being run by a sociopath, I guess we can survive anything.

you just described Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Sounds like Trump .
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    They feel ts pretty much imperative to have a sociopath at the helm, someone very willing to carry out war and mass genocide. An empath would never work. Enter Trump.
    All of you are correct...................

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

‘Clinton would have fired Comey too’
    Sun Jun 11, 2017
    6:56PM
    Former US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would have fired James Comey as the head of the FBI if she had won the presidential election, says an American analyst.

New York-based political analyst and radio host Don DeBar told Press TV on Sunday that Comey was running two major investigations into both presidential candidates, Donald Trump and Clinton, and could easily used the findings to “blackmail” either one later on.

Before the election, the dismissed FBI director led a controversial probe into Clinton’s use of a personal server to exchange government emails while she was secretary of state.

After the election, he began investigating President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia as well as a series of cyber attacks against Clinton’s campaign, which Democrats claimed were conducted by Russian hackers.

“He involved himself in… a pair of investigations, one of each of the two candidates that of course he should have recused himself from because no matter who won, his job would depend on the good graces of the winner,” DeBar argued.

“So, it seems what he was doing was gathering blackmail evidence against whoever would win and he tried to play his hand with Trump,” the analyst added.

On Sunday, Trump accused Comey of “cowardly” leaking his administration secrets “far more prevalent than anyone ever thought possible.”

The raging tweet came three days after Comey’s sworn testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, where he publicly accused the president of seeking to derail the Russian probe.

He told the panel that a "friend," identified as a Columbia University law professor, was going to release to the press a memo of his conversations with Trump.

Comey said he had hoped the releasing of the memo would pave the way for the appointment of a special counsel to handle the probe into possible links between the Trump campaign and Russia, a ploy that ultimately proved successful.

Comey branded Trump a liar and said the president urged him to drop the investigation into the former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who resigned earlier this year over his contacts with Russian diplomats.

DeBar said the whole thing was blown out of proportions by media on both sides and they all tried to spin it to their liking.

“I don’t believe there is any actual legal danger for the Trump administration, I don’t know if there is any political damage because there has been the same effort being put into this as been put into a string of things” before the November vote, he noted.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
    merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."
    regardless of what side you're on, if you can't see this... extremely spot on.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

^ Trump even act like the kid isn't his. not sure if i've ever seen him touch him, talk to him, or treat him like a dad treats a son ever. There's only one of his kids that he looks at like he loves her. and we know why...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    ^ Trump even act like the kid isn't his. not sure if i've ever seen him touch him, talk to him, or treat him like a dad treats a son ever. There's only one of his kids that he looks at like he loves her. and we know why...
    ^^^
    nominated for the absolute dumbest post of 2017

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why are all the Trumptards in this thread broke dikk fukks like toler & Dwight & Shea?
    At least broke dikk fukks like Brooks & Roy sell their dental fillings to maintain their PRO Status.
    Think about that Byeshea, Brooks' opinion ( as retarded as it is) holds more weight than your broke ass opinion.
    SMH
    Trump has you scrambling for anything, huh?

Well, the only thing I'm thinking is that your betpoints account mirrors your bank account because you live under a lifelong delusion that you can create income betting sports.

I only make a handful of bets a year - and that's incidental and not what led me to SBR in the first place.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    ^ Never met his own dad.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Trump tried but failed to cozy up to Preet Bharrara and then fired him when that failed. Sensing a pattern here? Trump thinks he can govern like a mob boss.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/preet-bh...inkId=38608853

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol desperate d2 doing all he can do

Preet Bharara says Trump attempted to build relationship before firing him

only an poorly educated idiot would not notice the obvious flaw there. Hello d2.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Great news! Newt seems worried.

DwightShrute

Trump tried but failed to cozy up to Preet Bharrara and then fired him when that failed. Sensing a pattern here? Trump thinks he can govern like a mob boss.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/preet-bh...inkId=38608853
    nope.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol desperate d2 doing all he can do

Preet Bharara says Trump attempted to build relationship before firing him

only an poorly educated idiot would not notice the obvious flaw there. Hello d2.
    Thought you were into trends.

rkelly110

Great news! Newt seems worried.

Uh Oh, Mueller must be digging close to his boy or even him to explode his head.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    lol, you're asking a guy that knows absolutely nothing about absolutely everything to focus and comment on issue. Let me ask you this, have you ever, even once read a reply from this guy that was on point? I don't know how many posts he has now, but I am sure it is an amazing number. when I was foolish enough to read his shit, those were the days I exposed him almost on a daily basis, I cannot recall one intelligent comment. always an attack, complete BS, half-truths or outright lies. Only so much of that shit can a person stand.

He is a perfect right wing crazy, remember rifleman this guy can be a reincarnation of that crazy, or perhaps the same person.
    It takes approximately 1 week of this forum to block Brooks. If you havent yet you are wasting time. I have tons of GOP friends. They all bring quality opinions to the conversation. I disagree with most of them but understand. Brooks is a tool bag waste of time. Reading his post will make you less informed.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    It takes approximately 1 week of this forum to block Brooks. If you havent yet you are wasting time. I have tons of GOP friends. They all bring quality opinions to the conversation. I disagree with most of them but understand. Brooks is a tool bag waste of time. Reading his post will make you less informed.
    Irony at its finest

rkelly110

rkelly110

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave rkelly110 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85

Thought you were into trends.
    I am... nice work showing you can't recognize this one... lol good thing you lose your money gambling and in the stock market. I honestly thank you.

rkelly110

brooks85

you're finally getting how to meme properly, that pic of hillary with that line is actually funny and accurate

rkelly110

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you're finally getting how to meme properly, that pic of hillary with that line is actually funny and accurate
    Congrats, you finally caught one.

brooks85

Congrats, you finally caught one.
    you're proving you can't count again... lol good thing you've admitted you enjoyed being embarrassed on here. What a life...

ByeShea

Trump simultaneously fired 45 other Attorney Generals along with Bharara. Although this is typically done by new administrations, in this case Trump fired the other 45 to throw off the scent of mob-boss tactics. But CBS News & d2b can see right through the ruse!

PAULYPOKER

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
    merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."
    Trump praises his presidential accomplishments

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:29PM

US President Donald Trump smiles during a cabinet meeting at the White House in Washington, DC, on June 12, 2017. (Photo by AFP)

US President Donald Trump has praised himself for what he claimed to be one of the best legislation records compared to almost all other presidents before him.

"I think we've been about as active as you can possibly be and at a just about record-setting pace," Trump said.

Trump claimed in his first six months in office he had accomplished more than all previous presidents, except Franklin D. Roosevelt.
    His comments come at a time when polls show his approval ratings are suffering due to serious doubts in the public about Trump's truthfulness in his remarks.

Trump’s record of telling lies spans decades and covers a wide range of issues, according to media reports.

False statements by Trump over the years include, relations with women, how much money he had and so on and so forth.

Critics say Trump’s only record, compared to other presidents, is his record number of lies.
    Former FBI director James Comey, in a congressional testimony last week, testified that Trump had lied about his handling of the Russia probe.

Trump decided to “defame me and more importantly the FBI by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly run … Those were lies, plain and simple," he told the committee.

Analysts say any reasonable person would realize that the businessman-turned-politician would never win an honesty and integrity match up against a career law enforcement official, under oath, with tape recordings to back his claims, even if Trump did not have a reputation of being a liar.

Trump praises own achievements in office

PAULYPOKER

Lol.........,Sorry but, "The Queen of lies" is not the best Meme, in the arsenal, to accuse Trump as a liar...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Trump is going to be the greatest president in US history

rkelly110

Lol.........,Sorry but, "The Queen of lies" is not the best Meme, in the arsenal, to accuse Trump as a liar...

rkelly110

Trump is going to be the greatest president in US history
    Can't have 2 in a row.

PAULYPOKER

Trump may 'go down' over Russia controversy: Sen. Graham
    Republicans are pressing Trump to come clean about whether he has tapes of private conversations relevant to the Russia probe.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says President Donald Trump might eventually “go down” because he cannot keep quiet about the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia.

"Here's what's so frustrating for Republicans like me: You may be the first president in history to go down because you can't stop inappropriately talking about an investigation that, if you just were quiet, would clear you," Graham said on CBS's Face the Nation.

The South Carolina senator, however, said that he did not believe President Trump had obstructed justice following revelations about his conversations with former FBI Director James Comey about the Russia probe.

In testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey publicly accusing the president of seeking to derail the Russian probe.

The ousted FBI chief branded Trump a liar and said the president urged him to drop the investigation into the former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who resigned earlier this year over his contacts with Russian diplomats.
    Read more:
    Trump slams ‘cowardly’ Comey over leaks
    Trump has strongly rejected the allegations.

US President Donald Trump makes his way to board Air Force One before departing from Newark Liberty Airport in Newark, New Jersey on June 11 2017. (Photo by AFP)

Sen. Graham, meanwhile, called for former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and current Attorney General Jeff Sessions to also testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“That needs to be in our committee,” Graham said. “Let me tell you this, to the American people. If the attorney general's office has become a political office, that's bad for us all. So, I want to get to the bottom of that, and it should be in Judiciary.”

The senator said the chaos is proving harmful to the president's policy agenda. “At the end of the day, he’s got a good agenda, but this gets in the way of it.”

Other Republicans are also pressing Trump to come clean about whether he has tapes of private conversations with Comey and provide them to Congress if he indeed does.

"I don't understand why the president just doesn't clear this matter up once and for all," said Sen. Susan Collins, a Republican member of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Republican Sen. James Lankford agreed that the committee needed to hear any tapes that might exist. "We've obviously pressed the White House," he said.

Trump and his aides have so far dodged questions about whether conversations about the Russia investigation have been recorded.

Comments (17)

Trump may 'go down' over Russia probe: Graham

Republicans are pressing Trump

rkelly110

While Trump thinks Comey going 1st was a boon for him so he can debunk (lie) what he said, Comey has already
    said what most of us knew to begin with. This outta be good.

First 12345 Last