brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^back to the 200+ word replies of nothing from dante

just like before, you can always find dante's lie or inaccuracy within his first 3 sentences. A trend that can't be denied.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    now this is comedy. Let us examine the facts, I pay pretty strict attention to the news. I have yet to hear one serious, patriotic individual make even one negative quote about james C. He has a reputation both on the right and left as being a square shooter and an honest to a fault individual. was I happy when he spoke right before the election about the emails. Nope, I thought he made an error in judgment and never called for his resignation. I thought he made a mistake. Later, he commented and how profoundly he regretted if his comments influenced the election. Those are the words of an honest guy. However the r, probably including you Sammy were applauding and ready to make him a saint. How things change.

Now, let us examine the life of the orange, overweight, incompetent, liar. We have few people, including friends, that will vouch for his honesty. Naturally with the exception of people on his payroll. Even close friends comment on his dishonesty. The entire presidential included almost daily people like campaign workers, jobbers, suppliers, and a host of others including the people who helped him write his book talked about his dishonesty. He lies about everything, all the time. You need not be a genius to compare these two guys and realize who is honest and who is not. Add to that the fact checking that at one time in history had his totally true statements at 6%. 6% people, this is the guy you think is being honest and James C is the liar.

Add to this fact that this idiot on one hands claims James C comments have vindicated him and on the other hand claims James C told mostly lies. Doesn't that strike you as strange, he vindicated DT but lied about everything else. Where the fck is your common sense? Answer that. Or prove to me that DT is a straight shooter and James C is a liar. Either one.

You know what all of you will do. You will either ignore this completely, attack the messenger, or compose a pile of BS.
    2 out of 3, like I said. Trend can not be denied.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Comey was just another elitists in the swamp that turns out to be a leaker.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^rkelly adding to his pointless post history that is made up only lies which he calls "my truths." lol like a mental patient
    Talk about the subject or STFU!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    stop lying about the subject or STFU!

kidding, you're going to keep lying and I'll keep embarrassing you about it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

lol, you're asking a guy that knows absolutely nothing about absolutely everything to focus and comment on issue. Let me ask you this, have you ever, even once read a reply from this guy that was on point? I don't know how many posts he has now, but I am sure it is an amazing number. when I was foolish enough to read his shit, those were the days I exposed him almost on a daily basis, I cannot recall one intelligent comment. always an attack, complete BS, half-truths or outright lies. Only so much of that shit can a person stand.

He is a perfect right wing crazy, remember rifleman this guy can be a reincarnation of that crazy, or perhaps the same person.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Brooks and dwightshrute Whenever there is a poltical thread here on sbr you know these two clowns are always the first ones to show up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

brooks85

^see who comes to your aide rkelly; birds of a feather, you liars stick together.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    Brooks and dwightshrute Whenever there is a poltical thread here on sbr you know these two clowns are always the first ones to show up.

you post history proves what you are child, on a gambling forum of all places you can't hide that obvious trend.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

After 27,518 worthless posts, I doubt that's going to work now.

brooks85

^again rkelly, look who is coming to your aid. Nothing but proven low IQ, liars and that is a fact.

d2 can't even compute what 550% means and he was one of the biggest liars on the forum. Tried to use a made up definition on urban dictionary... lol pathetic, just like you rkelly

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    After 27,518 worthless posts, I doubt that's going to work now.

27,000 plus, oh my. poor brooks

I would wager my testicles this guy lives hand to mouth and a $400 unexpected bill would be catastrophic. and yet he supports the same people that will attempt to grind him and his kind into dust. It is simply an unbelievable paradox.

brooks85

27,000 plus, oh my. poor brooks

I would wager my testicles this guy lives hand to mouth and a $400 unexpected bill would be catastrophic. and yet he supports the same people that will attempt to grind him and his kind into dust. It is simply an unbelievable paradox.
    and that is why markets exists, people like dante and d2 have to be the losers in life. The ones left carrying the bag so guys like me can win.

rkelly110

lol, you're asking a guy that knows absolutely nothing about absolutely everything to focus and comment on issue. Let me ask you this, have you ever, even once read a reply from this guy that was on point? I don't know how many posts he has now, but I am sure it is an amazing number. when I was foolish enough to read his shit, those were the days I exposed him almost on a daily basis, I cannot recall one intelligent comment. always an attack, complete BS, half-truths or outright lies. Only so much of that shit can a person stand.

He is a perfect right wing crazy, remember rifleman this guy can be a reincarnation of that crazy, or perhaps the same person.
    A least the rifleman would make his case unlike this troll tool. A keyboard coward.

brooks85

^lol rkelly you run every time the facts are brought into the discussion just like dante. Trends, can't deny them especially on a gambling forum. Too obvious.

you're an admitted liar, admitted sheep, admitted hypocrite, admitted racist, and admitted ignoramus... lol amazing you still post here, truly.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^again rkelly, look who is coming to your aid. Nothing but proven low IQ, liars and that is a fact.

d2 can't even compute what 550% means and he was one of the biggest liars on the forum. Tried to use a made up definition on urban dictionary... lol pathetic, just like you rkelly
    Not coming to my aid, they are stating facts. You know those things you say you spew, but we never see?

brooks85

Not coming to my aid, they are stating facts. You know those things you say you spew, but we never see?
    lol my truths

trends, can't deny I'm right unless you want to admit you're also a losing gambler...

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

UNDER OATH!!! That means nothing to him. LMAO!!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    When u said Bill Clinton was the main guy at fault for 9/11 that is alll ya need to know about a guy like you.
    Whatever.

I was working in lower Manhattan on 9/11 and lost too many friends and colleagues to count a final tally that day. And being a consistent and clear headed fellow, my views on the attack have not changed much - I never faulted anyone but Al Qaeda for 9/11. And I'm on record as recommending a book The Looming Tower for anyone who wants to dig further in the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I would be willing to bet that u think the banks had nothing to do with the horrible times we recently had.
    "the banks" ?

You don't even know what a bank is.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 06-11-17 at 11:38 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Who is dwight and who is maggie? Where is rain?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
    merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
    merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."
    If the US can survive being run by a sociopath, I guess we can survive anything.

DwightShrute

you just described Obama

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

those are also the things about a narcissist except everything is about them. trump fits the bill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^^Geez so now Trump is a sociopath????. Lol... Where do the butt hurt libs come up with this garbage????

rkelly110

Sounds like Trump and brooksy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

They feel ts pretty much imperative to have a sociopath at the helm, someone very willing to carry out war and mass genocide. An empath would never work. Enter Trump.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Geez so now Trump is a sociopath????. Lol... Where do the butt hurt libs come up with this garbage????

What promises has he kept? Easier to tally the promises he hasnt kept.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

show us how easy then. You won't because you can't.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-11-17 at 06:25 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He's delivered on several of his campaign promises already..http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s/trumpometer/

He just became President, hasn't even been a year yet.. Be patient... Wall is coming soon..
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He's delivered on several of his campaign promises already..http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s/trumpometer/

He just became President, hasn't even been a year yet.. Be patient... Wall is coming soon..
    Looks like a whole lot of just undoing what Obama did. That's really hard.

The only thing that is his is infrastructure, even then that was Obama's shovel ready jobs. Everything else someone
    else had already done. Tax cuts, the wall and health care has already been done.

He's just a copy cat prez that bullshits.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like a whole lot of just undoing what Obama did. That's really hard.

The only thing that is his is infrastructure, even then that was Obama's shovel ready jobs. Everything else someone
    else had already done. Tax cuts, the wall and health care has already been done.

He's just a copy cat prez that bullshits.
    There is no infrastructure plan. Total sham. Nothing will happen. Trump is all talk and all of his talk is bullshitting.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There is no infrastructure plan. Total sham. Nothing will happen. Trump is all talk and all of his talk is bullshitting.

no shame. Wrong every time about everything Trump but that doesn't stop you.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Why are all the Trumptards in this thread broke dikk fukks like toler & Dwight & Shea?
    At least broke dikk fukks like Brooks & Roy sell their dental fillings to maintain their PRO Status.
    Think about that Byeshea, Brooks' opinion ( as retarded as it is) holds more weight than your broke ass opinion.
    SMH

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

no shame. Wrong every time about everything Trump but that doesn't stop you.
    Same as everything. When nothing happens, he'll blame the democrats.

First 12345 Last