Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Draymond will be suspended for game 5 for punches thrown

Mutherfukker threw punches at Shumpert, Tristan Thompson and Lebron and the refs never reviewed one of them.

The NBA league office will take a look at all 3 of those plays and retroactively suspend his ass in game 5.

Bet accordingly.

Mac4Lyfe

Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt

"And the technical foul is on ... Steve Kerr."

Mac4Lyfe

Nothing to see here...

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

You're on crack

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

never want that to happen. then you got a year of would've and should've and they start recruiting kawhi to join the warriors too....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Mac4Lyfe

The league office must review all fouls in the game. They will reassess the punches thrown and give him a Flagrant 1 (should be flagrant 2 the one on TT). That means he should have been ejected tonight. Which means he must serve a game suspension in game 5. GS fans about to shit bricks.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Mac, did he knock out any of those pussies? Did LeBron fake being hurt on the ground for a half hour again?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Love the passion but the tech was clearly on Kerr, Green was half celebrating thinking he was fouled (should of got t'd up after he found out).

Punches? You high son.

Great game though. Highlight for me was when LBJ/KD were jawing and Van Gundy said Deontay Jones is going to get technical fouled for this. Oh and the LeBron self assist dunk that was good.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

How about Zaza too? That's fine. Korver, and Stump can go out too. Man, you're desperate. I think KD, and Steph fouled someone too.

Series suspensions for them all. LeBron almost knocked out his own teammate JR. He's gone too. JR fouled KD from behind on an easy dunk attempt, and forced an awkward landing for his leg. Let's suspend them all.

Lue vs. Kerr in game 5. Possesion, up to 11.

Fck some hard nosed ball. This was a refreshing game because the Cavs put everything they had into not getting swept. Bron going 3-6 will be bad enough, but two sweeps would have looked terrible.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I doubt it but who knows with NBA

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Mac
    You are normally an astute and reasonable man but I think
    you went Joe Mixon on this one.

Mac4Lyfe

This is an automatic flagrant foul in the NBA. If you strike a player in the head, even unintentionally, it is a flagrant 1. Read the NBA rules and you tell me if Green should be suspended...

There are two types of Flagrant Fouls, as follows:

Flagrant “1” (FFP1) - unnecessary contact committed by a player against an opponent. The opposing team is awarded two (2) free throws and possession.

Flagrant “2” (FFP2) - unnecessary and excessive contact committed by a player against an opponent. The opposing team is awarded two (2) free throws and possession and the player committing the foul is automatically ejected.

Any player who commits two Flagrant “1” Fouls in the same game will be automatically ejected from that game.

•Flagrant “1” = 1 point•Flagrant “2” = 2 points

A player will receive the points set forth above for each flagrant foul committed during the Playoffs. If the player’s Playoff total exceeds 3 points, he will receive an automatic suspension following the game in which his point total exceeds 3 points and for each additional flagrant foul committed during the Playoffs, as follows:

Player at 2 points commits a FFP2: automatic one-game suspension

The League Office will consider the following factors (as well as any other relevant facts and circumstances) in determining whether to classify a foul as Flagrant "1" or Flagrant "2", to reclassify a flagrant foul, or to impose a fine and/or suspension on the player involved:

1. The severity of the contact; 2. Whether or not the player was making a legitimate basketball play (e.g., whether a player is making a legitimate effort to block a shot; note, however, that a foul committed during a block attempt can still be considered flagrant if other criteria are present such as recklessness and hard contact to the head) 3. Whether, on a foul committed with a player’s arm or hand, the fouling player wound up and/or followed through after making contact; 4. The potential for injury resulting from contact (e.g., a blow to the head and a foul committed while a player is in a vulnerable position); 5. The severity of any injury suffered by the offended player; and 6. The outcome of the contact (e.g., whether it led to an altercation).

Mac4Lyfe

^^^ This is at least a flagrant 1

Flagrant Foul Penalty 1

When a player attempts a move where there is not ample room but despite the obvious risk continues, and makes significant but not excessive contact with an extended elbow, a Flagrant Foul 1 will be assessed. This is also the case if the elbow is swung, apart from a basketball move, and makes significant but not excessive contact.

Flagrant Foul Penalty 2
    When a player makes excessive contact with an extended elbow, that is deemed reckless or intentional, a Flagrant Foul 2 will be assessed.

When a player seeks out an opponent and throws an elbow which makes significant contact on any part of the body, regardless of where it lands, a Flagrant Foul Penalty 2 will be assessed.

When a player seeks out an opponent and throws an elbow which makes any contact above the shoulders, a Flagrant Foul Penalty 2 will be assessed.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Flagrant foul on love when he tried to block durant if u want to play this game

Mac4Lyfe

This is also at least a Flagrant 1...

This is ANOTHER fukking play that is at least a Flagrant 1 as well...

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

This will bring some drama to game 5.

Mac4Lyfe

Then this is also a Flagrant 1. Green led with his elbow, was not making a basketball move. He just leaned his elbow that made contact with TT's face.

This dude gets away with murder and rape every game. The league has to review these and suspend his ass.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Flagrant foul on love when he tried to block durant if u want to play this game
    Git Lo - are you fukkin high? Love did get assessed a flagrant on that bullshit play. Love was at least going for the block. He actually blocked the ball and hit Durant's face as his arm was coming down. Durant screamed to the refs that "he hit my face" and they took 5 minutes to review it and gave Love a Flagrant 1.

Now tell me how do we play this game????

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

What about the flagrant on love when he hit durant on the head?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Will Draymond Green be bacl for Game 6?

Mac4Lyfe

Let me remind you guys that NONE of these 4 plays were called technicals nor flagrant. The Refs didn't even look at any of these plays.

The league is reviewing this shenanigans right now. They will do the right thing.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Git Lo - are you fukkin high? Love did get assessed a flagrant on that bullshit play. Love was at least going for the block. He actually blocked the ball and hit Durant's face as his arm was coming down. Durant screamed to the refs that "he hit my face" and they took 5 minutes to review it and gave Love a Flagrant 1.

Now tell me how do we play this game????
    oh shit didn't think they came to the conclusion it was a flagrant after they said it was just a foul. That was the right call then
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Git Lo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    What about the flagrant on love when he hit durant on the head?
    It was ruled a Flagrant Git Lo. What is your point? That the refs were so incompetent that they reviewed the Love/Durant play but they didn't even look at Draymond/Tristan x2, Draymond/Shumpert, Draymond/Kyrie,...

Mac4Lyfe

Now, let's look at this dirty mutherfukker Pachulia. Do not tell me that he did not go after Lebron on purpose. He set an illegal screen, ran into Lebron on purpose and stuck his leg out like the bitch that he is. Lebron had a sprained ankle as a result. Someone needs to knock his ass out.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

This is also at least a Flagrant 1...

This is ANOTHER fukking play that is at least a Flagrant 1 as well...

first one is definitely not a flagrant even though I think it was after the whistle, which is probably why you think it should be flagrant. Second one needs another angle but I doubt it. I need more damning evidence against the DPOY...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

It was ruled a Flagrant Git Lo. What is your point? That the refs were so incompetent that they reviewed the Love/Durant play but they didn't even look at Draymond/Tristan x2, Draymond/Shumpert, Draymond/Kyrie,...
    nah I really thought the refs where going to let that play go with just a foul when it was an obvious flagrant even though I'm sure it didn't hurt KD they just don't want players making plays like that. Green also shouldn't have received that tech for throwing his hand late in the game (when everyone thought it was his second)

Mac4Lyfe

Oh that looked real innocent at that angle and Pachulia flails his arms like he got fouled but look closely from another angle. Watch his left leg. Who in the hell would ever stick their leg out that far?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mac you're showing your soft side. These "flagrant" fouls are barely fouls at all. He'll never miss a game for any of that

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Zaza might get suspended for nut punch and ditto for Shumpert for him stomping Zaza in retaliation. Green will play in game 5.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mac you're showing your soft side. These "flagrant" fouls are barely fouls at all. He'll never miss a game for any of that
    In the park where I played ball it was "no blood, no foul". But the NBA has set a precedent with all these flagrant fouls. By definition, Green should be suspended.

Here's another angle of Pachulia and his dirty antics.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

a little tap on the head give me a fukin break ..... bunch of pussies

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    a little tap on the head give me a fukin break ..... bunch of pussies
    But guess what those plays rarely happen so it works... Wasn't a bball play

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Are the NBA playoffs still going on? I would think LeBron would be putting his full time into apprehending the gate defiler by now.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Are the NBA playoffs still going on? I would think LeBron would be putting his full time into apprehending the gate defiler by now.
    Your the only still worried about that.

Anyway, Im sad I wasnt old enough for the days when guys could have fistfights on the court and still be allowed to finish the game.

12 Last