Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Your the only still worried about that.

Anyway, Im sad I wasnt old enough for the days when guys could have fistfights on the court and still be allowed to finish the game.
    Was watching the 30 for 30 on the Detroit Pistons' "Bad Boys" today. That was true drama in the NBA playoffs.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    In the park where I played ball it was "no blood, no foul". But the NBA has set a precedent with all these flagrant fouls. By definition, Green should be suspended.

Here's another angle of Pachulia and his dirty antics.

I love you, Mac. Always good for a laugh. They both flopped like bitches, and LeBron stepped on his foot after flailing around. Booooo hoooo. If I cared, and had the abilities I could go back and put any play in slow motion, and make it look bad.

Tell LeBron to not flop on a screen like he ran into a semi, and play the game. Shit, tell him to just play the game every time he gets touched. Mr. No Blood No Foul bitching like that one fck who called a foul every time on the playground.

I never called a foul in my life. Blood, wipe it off, and let's go. Elbow to temple, play on. My teammates would sometimes call it because I was the biggest, and would get hammered but I didn't care. If I didn't score, my own fault. Last night was almost a real game except all the crying.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

what about KD getting smacked in the head by love and iggy also got a nice shot to the head what about those

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

In the park where I played ball it was "no blood, no foul". But the NBA has set a precedent with all these flagrant fouls. By definition, Green should be suspended.

i remember those rules well and was surprised you of all people brought this up. But I see your point, in today's NBA you never know

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

I love you, Mac. Always good for a laugh. They both flopped like bitches, and LeBron stepped on his foot after flailing around. Booooo hoooo. If I cared, and had the abilities I could go back and put any play in slow motion, and make it look bad.
    Cuse - Lebron was trying to guard KD and Pachulia blatantly steps in his path AND sticks his foot out. That is Pachulia's foot on top of Lebron's. He also threw a shoulder at Lebron which is why Lebron is falling back. That is not a flop. Lebron twisted his ankle because Pachulia stuck his leg out on purpose. Dirty mutherfukker. The refs didn't even call him for a moving screen. look at the video again. Pachulia took several steps in order to throw a football block at James. GS has been throwing these same blocks the last 3 years and they never get called for it. Opposing teams need to fight back with elbows and hard shots right back at them. It's bullshit. Pachulia stuck his leg out just like he did to Kawhi.

I don't care if the refs don't call it because we have our own vigilante justice. I'd send a guy into the game just to break that bitches leg. When the refs are reviewing every Cav play but won't even look at Draymond and Pachulia, the shit stinks and the Cav's need to hurt somebody before they get hurt. That's my opinion.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    what about KD getting smacked in the head by love and iggy also got a nice shot to the head what about those
    WTF? Reading is fundamental dude. We already discussed this. Please follow along.

Cuse0323

It's cool. I'm done talking about it. It's a fast game. LeBron ran into a screen. Legal to me, but whatever. They both flailed, and flopped. Zaza has some damn skills if he can think that fast while his almost 7 foot big ass is falling.

Cuse0323

Wait. I looked again at your video post of Zaza. Lebron is really saying he has a sprained ankle?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Wait. I looked again at your video post of Zaza. Lebron is really saying he has a sprained ankle?
    He tweaked his ankle on that play. A different angle showed Pachulia stepping on his foot and his ankle twisted. He didn't complain about it but if you really look at it, Pachulia was dirty as hell. When have you ever run into someone, then stretch your leg out like that?

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Mac had his wifes shopping money on the game....vent city

its ok Mac... double up on GS at home now...

Cuse0323

He tweaked his ankle on that play. A different angle showed Pachulia stepping on his foot and his ankle twisted. He didn't complain about it but if you really look at it, Pachulia was dirty as hell. When have you ever run into someone, then stretch your leg out like that?
    I'm not that damn big, but have had similar plays happen on accident. Zaza isn't some saint, see the nut shots, but I don't see this one. They're up 3-0, no need to take out LeBron. Also, LeBron ran into him, and he flopped his big ass body everywhere. The Kawhi one was iffy, but still tend to think he's a goofy bum. I'm not in his brain, so maybe you're right. He may have great precision.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Yup this was the play. That guy is as dirty as they come.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

nba announced no suspensions or further discipline.

Cuse0323

Game on. Good stuff, Silver. Not handing another to LeBron.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

WTF? Reading is fundamental dude. We already discussed this. Please follow along.
    its hard to keep up with you being all over lebrons rooster in about 50 threads

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    Yup this was the play. That guy is as dirty as they come.
    Shit is clear as day but these minions can't see the truth. When have you ever seen a guy stretch his legs out like that unless he's in a P90X or Jane Fonda workout video.

NBA league office and refs are bitches. Hope someone breaks Pachulia's nuts.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    nba announced no suspensions or further discipline.
    Donaghy still running the league I see.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Somehow I must have lost my way and ended up on cavsfanforum.com?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Somehow I must have lost my way and ended up on cavsfanforum.com?
    They just talk, and bitch the loudest because they're done tomorrow.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Now, let's look at this dirty mutherfukker Pachulia. Do not tell me that he did not go after Lebron on purpose. He set an illegal screen, ran into Lebron on purpose and stuck his leg out like the bitch that he is. Lebron had a sprained ankle as a result. Someone needs to knock his ass out.

Wow u r desperate. It's like you're preparing all the excuses in advance. Didn't u used to be one of the guys that sH#t on LeBron when he left & played for Miami? Now you're one of the Lebron chin jizz wipers.....or hypocrite to put it bluntly.

Just like LeBron, always beggin' for a foul. Now you're beggin' for suspensions.....lol. When pathetic meets desperation.
    In slow motion I could actually ague that LeBron barreled into him. Pachulia had both feet planted & had established his spot. It's natural to brace for impact when 260 pounds is barreling down on you. Excuses & desperation makes you look pathetic.
    Now get UP wipe your chin & fight like hell in Game 5 to get this thing back to the Q (preferably w/ both teams @ full strength so there's no excuses)~
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave upscope 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

YouHave2outs gave upscope 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    In slow motion I could actually ague that LeBron barreled into him. Pachulia had both feet planted & had established his spot. It's natural to brace for impact when 260 pounds is barreling down on you. Excuses & desperation makes you look pathetic.
    You are a straight up dumb ass if you think Lebron barreled into Pachulia. Look at the other video and you will see Pachulia come from standing on the paint line and take 2 steps to throw a moving screen body blow into Lebron. Then he sticks his leg out obviously trying to trip him up and possibly hurt him.

Why the fukk would Lebron try to barrel into him? He's trying to get around him to guard Durant. Damn some you idiots are dumb as rocks.

I'm a Cav fan. If Lebron is on the team, I'm a fan. If he's not, I'm not. I'm no front running bandwagon little bitch like you Warrior nut riders and the minute Lebron is off the Cav's is the minute I'm not a fan.

Cuse0323

LeBron never flops through a screen trying to get an offensive foul called? Alright, Mac. Yeah, LeBron was going through the pick flailing around to guard KD. Hah.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Guys are you really trying to defend Zaza?! We all know dude is dirty. Saying shouldn't call foul unless there's blood is plain stupid, cause most damage is done when it's an internal injury... Any dumb idiot knows that

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Guys are you really trying to defend Zaza?! We all know dude is dirty. Saying shouldn't call foul unless there's blood is plain stupid, cause most damage is done when it's an internal injury... Any dumb idiot knows that
    You just contradicted the main Zaza hater, but explained him well.

Cuse0323

Damn some you idiots are dumb as rocks.

I'm a Cav fan. If Lebron is on the team, I'm a fan. If he's not, I'm not. I'm no front running bandwagon little bitch like you Warrior nut riders and the minute Lebron is off the Cav's is the minute I'm not a fan.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    Poor James, consistently like hit by Tyson. He would be so fitting in soccer.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Typical cav fans, already got an excuse when they lose this year lol

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

lol Lebron fans don't acknowledge that he'd have 0 rings if he played in the west

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Typical cav fans, already got an excuse when they lose this year lol
    What excuse? I think you mistake me for a Curry or Durant chokers. This shit ain't over. Y'all the same guys talking shit this same time last year. You are just a bunch of hypocrites to not see the bullshit. Draymond and Pachulia both dirty as fukk not just in this series. But the refs give Dahntay Jones who wasn't even on the floor and Love tick tack flagrant bullshit fouls while these front running Warriors get away with bullshit. Where none of their shit was even reviewed.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Draymond deserved to be suspended last year because he was kicking nuts all playoffs. He should of been suspended during the Thunder series and prob gifted cavs a ring, and I had GS to win series. But why bring up last year?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Draymond deserved to be suspended last year because he was kicking nuts all playoffs. He should of been suspended during the Thunder series and prob gifted cavs a ring, and I had GS to win series. But why bring up last year?
    Git - he punched Shumpert in the face and hit Kyrie and TT in the heads. That's an automatic suspension.

First 12