seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    good maybe theyll stop running the ball every fukking down
    You haven't seen AP, Mixon, or Perrine play have you???

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

[QUOTE=Grits n' Gravy;27021815]But I put my dick in every female relative you have. Just remember when you kiss your ugly wife that my dick stretched her mouth out and you are tasting my love mayo that she swallowed.

Yes you are a college football genius.....not. Anybody who bets huge road faves ml as a sound strategy is a moron. Thus you are a moron. You are Just a fatter version of Brock Landers. Just know that everyone who reads your posts laughs at your stupidity. Get back to fingering your grandkids.[/QUOTE

I will retract my last statement. No need to stoop to this piece of garbage's mentality. And these dumb fools wonder why so many of them get the caca kicked out of them or worse.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 06-16-17 at 01:25 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;27032253]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    But I put my dick in every female relative you have. Just remember when you kiss your ugly wife that my dick stretched her mouth out and you are tasting my love mayo that she swallowed.

Yes you are a college football genius.....not. Anybody who bets huge road faves ml as a sound strategy is a moron. Thus you are a moron. You are Just a fatter version of Brock Landers. Just know that everyone who reads your posts laughs at your stupidity. Get back to fingering your grandkids.[/QUOTE

I will retract my last statement. No need to stoop to this piece of garbage's mentality. And these dumb fools wonder why so many of them get the caca kicked out of them or worse.
    You are a fat old clown. Looking forward to seeing another year of losing picks from you buttplug.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

[QUOTE=Grits n' Gravy;27032457]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

You are a fat old clown. Looking forward to seeing another year of losing picks from you buttplug.
    This fat old clown can still kick the crap out of you loser. Bring it on arsehole.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Confirmed that Stoops had a 750K retention bonus in his contract that if he was coach on June 1 every year, he would get 750K extra. That may explain the ejection on June 7.

However, I have little doubt that at least a part of this had to do w/ The Sooner Brass asking him to consider stepping down so they would not lose Lincoln.

How bad does it look if you are Stoops and you simply wake up AFTER June 1 and decide that you are through, just days after you received a 750K check??

First 12