pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Perfect example of a mindless idiot.....JPUSSY. Already has his mind made up without knowing any facts. Trump could ass rape JPUSSY and he would say it was the best sex he'd ever had and want to marry Donald. Poor little pussy has no ability to think for himself.
    Damn grit salty a bit? fuk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Damn grit salty a bit? fuk
    Grits has it out for me on this forum, it's ok.... If he actually read my posts and understood English he would see I was fishing for the truth and an even playing field with Presidential comments to FBI directors...

pilebuck13

So Comey memorialized every meeting with @POTUS but allowed Hillary to be interviewed without notes taken. All credibility lost.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not watching

Already knows what he is saying

Trump clean

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

So Comey memorialized every meeting with @POTUS but allowed Hillary to be interviewed without notes taken. All credibility lost.
    Yep, memos and notes only taken down with Trump.. Now that's alarming and should be investigated.. Nothing mentioned though as usual when it comes to Obama and Hillary activities..

What is funny though, now that Hillary is alienated from the party there is a new investigation with Clinton foundation going on.. Little late for that..

Better late then never I guess, CNN and MSNBC won't report this though.. http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/se...investigation/

pilebuck13

[url=https://imgflip.com/i/1qi14h][/url

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Comey's a pussy. He won't say shit to degrade the pres, just like he did with Hillary. Trump's kicking his own ass,
    he doesn't need anyone to help him out.

jjgold

Trump rolls after this

Teflon Don

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Nobody tell the Trumper what to do. He is God and everybody knows it. He can do anything he wants.

pilebuck13

Market 0 reaction after statements money rules all

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

FUD - Fear, uncertainty and doubt, is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information.

pilebuck13

Jonathan Turley, a law professor at George Washington University, said nothing he read in Comey’s statement convinces him that Trump violated the law by interfering with a federal investigation. “Sounding like Tony Soprano does not make you Tony Soprano,”

Turley said. “We do not indict people for being boorish or clueless.”

Hey I'm no lawyer but he is. There is nothing here another media hype screw job

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Comey testified to Congress a week before his termination that he had never been pressured to end an investigation for political purposes, almost three months after the Trump meeting took place.
    Samuel The Wise!!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

we know comey is a liar, worked for liars and his borther still works for liars; and not just any liars

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Shit cracks me up. Comey must have a photographic memory. He has a dinner then can remember the shit word for word. Regardless, the Libs will spin it the way they want. Normal people don't give a shit. Trump supporters don't give a shit. The media, and Dems are acting like this is PPV. Hilarious. It doesn't matter what Comey says. The Libtard media will spin it to their negative narrative.

Trump threatened Comey. Comey protects Trump, and doesn't tell the real story. Trump made Comey protect Flynn.

A man who did more for the USA than anyone here.

The media, and Trump haters are brain dead. He's your President, and actually doing some good things, but the Libs will never give him credit. Damn, he's not even a Republican. Such a great chance for both sides to come together, but the Dems refuse. This is why Trump won, and Republicans rule Congress. They, the Dems, don't do shit when they actually have a great opportunity.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 06-08-17 at 12:35 AM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Comey can say he felt pressured etc..but that's just his opinion...dershowitz pretty clear nothing is criminal.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

“Sounding like Tony Soprano does not make you Tony Soprano,”
    Just makes his popularity rise.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Shit cracks me up. Comey must have a photographic memory. He has a dinner then can remember the shit word for word. Regardless, the Libs will spin it the way they want. Normal people don't give a shit. Trump supporters don't give a shit. The media, and Dems are acting like this is PPV. Hilarious. It doesn't matter what Comey says. The Libtard media will spin it to their negative narrative.

Trump threatened Comey. Comey protects Trump, and doesn't tell the real story. Trump made Comey protect Flynn.

A man who did more for the USA than anyone here.

The media, and Trump haters are brain dead. He's your President, and actually doing some good things, but the Libs will never give him credit. Damn, he's not even a Republican. Such a great chance for both sides to come together, but the Dems refuse. This is why Trump won, and Republicans rule Congress. They, the Dems, don't do shit when they actually have a great opportunity.
    Today it ends for dems...nothing left

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Trump not even concerned. He will be watching and eating a big Mac

rkelly110

I'm waiting for the discrediting Comey commercial to come on. Anyone see it yet?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Gotta give the media credit for how they have hyped this up. Should have sold advertising for this, similar to how they do it for the soccer games with no commercials. Heard Trump is going to tweet during testimony every time Comey missteps.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Comey's brother is being brought in by Trump......

They were in the Olive Oil business together.

rkelly110

And there it is. 15 mins before the hearing, the discrediting commercial came on. (Fox news)

Fukking sorry is all I gotta say.

brooks85

^CNBC discredited him too you desperate moron as would anyone else that can obviously see what is going on here. But that is why you're a bag holder in lifer, you realize things after they happen then bury them down deep with your "my truths."

just because you idolize liars doesn't mean everyone else will, you dirtball.

brooks85

lol comey "FBI is honest"

then he said they don't play politics... lol only an rkelly would believe that and that is exactly who he said it for

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

It's obvious they are Trying to get Trump. People don't care.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

comey almost cried already....

tears almost filled my eyes, as well, as I thought of all those gentle souls over at the FBI, losing their leader, with all of his six foot eight frame, handsome good looks, and, of course, his fear of being alone at any time with Donald J. Trump, that pussy grabbin' bully, so much that he begged little Jeff Sessions to protect him......

yep, all those fbi gentle souls, the same ones that kick in doors, intimidate, beat the shit out of witnesses, frame people, kill people, unfairly surveil u.s. citizens, strongarm U.S. citizens, gun down innocent old men who ranch for a living, etc. etc. etc.....

I better go grab a second box of tissues..... clearly, watching this big pussy testify is going to require them.....

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Missed it.
    Safe to assume it's a big nothing ��?

Just jerk off material for the ❄ at fake media?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^CNBC discredited him too you desperate moron as would anyone else that can obviously see what is going on here. But that is why you're a bag holder in lifer, you realize things after they happen then bury them down deep with your "my truths."

just because you idolize liars doesn't mean everyone else will, you dirtball.
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol comey "FBI is honest"

then he said they don't play politics... lol only an rkelly would believe that and that is exactly who he said it for
    Sure as fuk don't need Russian involvement with the likes of you, the Repukes and the president himself.

Russian plan is to discredit our own govt and you fuks are joining in the fun and don't even realize it.

lakerboy

Nailed lynch

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sure as fuk don't need Russian involvement with the likes of you, the Repukes and the president himself.

Russian plan is to discredit our own govt and you fuks are joining in the fun and don't even realize it.
    an idiot thinking he knows what is going on. You're an example of why markets exist and I thank you for that rkelly.

Auto Donk

biggest moment of this scratchy voiced weasel senator mark Warner's life right now.....

he better hit it out of the park.....

ie, do the opposite of The Donk in the even more important SBR Poker World Cup........

lakerboy

Trump nailed

Auto Donk

personally, I like guys like Comey....

have known dozens of them over the years, particularly back in 2006-2007, when I was on the premier H-town Swinger's Site.....

they always held the cameras just right as I nailed their trophy wives six ways from Sunday....

Diggity, I'd post that one infamous photo you frequently commented on, more specifically, commented on the nature of my ass, but SBR has informed me -- in a fashion similar to Trump himself -- I'd be fired from the site if I did.... That photo of my bending that babe over the barstool, plowing her doggystyle as her ample side boob jutted out from under that stool seat, was taken by a comey-cuckold type that even resembled comey, just not as tall........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-08-17 at 09:41 AM.

rkelly110

"The nature of the person", he needed to write down their meeting while fresh in his memory because he knew how much of a lying POS Trump is.

First 12345 ... Last