rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    because he earned that. Again, you lying about history will not change it.

Even members of his own party and top business CEOs said Obama was a terrible negotiator. He was like a child just like you.

And that doesn't even touch on the media coverage which was largely in favor of Obama.

Your lies won't work here rkelly.
    What, no comment on what a POS party you belong to? Pick and choose a piece of my post and call names?

Obama, as a test during his reign, offered up Repub bills and the dumb fuks still denied him.

Trump running on Americanism is nothing but a guise to round up you gullible sheeple. The Repub party the last 8 years known as the party of no, using Americanism to obstruct the last president. You dumb dick heads are trying to use Americanism against those who voted against the buffoon in chief. That don't flush with me.

Backfired didn't it. The economy took off and the Repubs can't put their name on it, now running around like chickens
    with their heads cut off. Enjoy your chaos. You made your bed, now you can lie in it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    What, no comment on what a POS party you belong to? Pick and choose a piece of my post and call names?

Obama, as a test during his reign, offered up Repub bills and the dumb fuks still denied him.

Trump running on Americanism is nothing but a guise to round up you gullible sheeple. The Repub party the last 8 years known as the party of no, using Americanism to obstruct the last president. You dumb dick heads are trying to use Americanism against those who voted against the buffoon in chief. That don't flush with me.

Backfired didn't it. The economy took off and the Repubs can't put their name on it, now running around like chickens
    with their heads cut off. Enjoy your chaos. You made your bed, now you can lie in it.
    I don't belong to a party, you've been desperately trying that for years and it hasn't worked lol

unlike you, who admitted you toe the line for democrats. You admitted you're a sheep, admitted you're a liar.

stop lying, that is NOT how the chain of events happened. See rkelly, you are truly a pathetic liar and I would love to tell you that to your face but you're a coward also. Nor could I count on your to read a penetrating map or a street sign.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

this is a fine look into insanity. Proof you are delusional. NONE of this existed in reality, in fact, you were caught lying multiple times as I proved repubs put many bills on OBama's desk. You ran from your own threads, you lying sack of shit.

This bold part proves you watch MSNBC and believe everything you hear. The repubs do have their name on this economy and they are not running around like chickens. That is what your "my truths" are telling you; what we in reality call "lies."

First ... 10111213