pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Dodgers -135 5 units -1.5 +160 2 units

like the dodgers today. Excellent home spot for them. Ryu in my opinion fairs slightly better then gio. Dodgers posting 5th highest in league against lefties this year. 21-8 home record wish I would have got opening line but oh well. Good luck men..

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Nats better against lefties than Dodgers this season. I like Washington here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lad has 5th highest what vs lefties? Just curious as I consider nats to be the better lefty hitting team of the 2. Nats also been on west coast while lad returning from Midwest so doesn't seem like best spot to me. Doyers w big adv late but their pen had to do a lot of work in milw. I played nats but line continues to move in your favor, I could def be wrong but I prefer Gio to ryu and as I said I like nats better vs lhp.. gl

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

nope dodgers better recheck stats

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wash for me

Good luck Buckles

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Nats #1 in MLB ops vs left handed pitching this year.

What are the rest looking at runs scored? In that case dodgers have more but not a real indicative stat.

No skin in this game gl to you all.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CamNewtonOutfit View Post
    What stat is the question. Several I value rate nats far better vs lefties.

juicername

Vs. left-handers

Record:
    Nats: 5-2
    Dodgers: 10-8

AVG
    Nats: .283
    Dodgers: .247

SLG
    Nats: .491
    Dodgers: .418

OPS
    Nats: .834
    Dodgers: .748

Looks like advantage Washington to me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Nats #1 in MLB ops vs left handed pitching this year. Since everyone not named banker can't read stats.

What are the rest looking at runs scored?

No skin in this game gl to you all.
    They top 3 in several categories I value a great deal. I tend to ignore a lot of things so really curious what folks using to rate doyers better vs lhp.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They top 3 in several categories I value a great deal. I tend to ignore a lot of things so really curious what folks using to rate doyers better vs lhp.
    Lazy eyes banker. Lazy eyes. And antiquated stats.

CamNewtonOutfit

dodgers have twice as many runs as nats vs lefties

juicername

dodgers have twice as many runs as nats vs lefties
    Lol yeah, in 18 games compared to 7. You do the math

CamNewtonOutfit

welll... 77 vs 49 so 1.5 times as much

http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_...tting/split/31

CamNewtonOutfit

oops! my math got blown up! however i bet ya the Dodgers win at home! double or nothing?

tatddy

welll... 77 vs 49 so 1.5 times as much

http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_...tting/split/31
    You're making yourself look bad here fella.

2daBank

oops! my math got blown up! however i bet ya the Dodgers win at home! double or nothing?
    Lol. Sure they might win. Ultimately I make my bets off prices and where I find advantages so In this case win or lose I'm happy on the nats. I don't like dodgers pen advantage but I also think that lad pen been pulling a pretty big load in milw and now come back home to another good offense, surely they will surrender some runs eventually.. gl

pilebuck13

Fairing much better this year then last vs lefties that aside in my opinion ryu has edge line favors this as well. Good luck either way guys and yes I just went on espn team rankings vs lefties. Yes Dodgers have played more games the line is most telling here. Bovada has nats at +112 while pinny holding around +123 you tell me where the square money coming from. Either way line telling most here.

2daBank

Square/sharp. Really don't matter w bases my dude. This only game I probably won't beat closer but we both know that means very little in regards to outcome. 2 teams that likely meeting in playoffs, certainly be no surprise if either wins, I just felt value w the dog but I'm wrong all the time gl brother, you one of posters I like so if you win it won't break my heart. Lol

pilebuck13

Square/sharp. Really don't matter w bases my dude. This only game I probably won't beat closer but we both know that means very little in regards to outcome. 2 teams that likely meeting in playoffs, certainly be no surprise if either wins, I just felt value w the dog but I'm wrong all the time gl brother, you one of posters I like so if you win it won't break my heart. Lol
    Bank I know there is tons of reasons why I play a game and normally don't even bother to post them because everyone has there own methods of handicapping. Obviously I didn't crunch how many games vs lefties they have faced. This was not a deciding factor entirely ryu better whip, so/9, gb percentage, better xfip...slightly lower velocity but not much good luck to everyone I'm happy with my position and you all should be happy with yours as well.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Gl sir

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Bank I know there is tons of reasons why I play a game and normally don't even bother to post them because everyone has there own methods of handicapping. Obviously I didn't crunch how many games vs lefties they have faced. This was not a deciding factor entirely ryu better whip, so/9, gb percentage, better xfip...slightly lower velocity but not much good luck to everyone I'm happy with my position and you all should be happy with yours as well.
    I realize this man, no point in doing so. I'm not that happy considering this only number getting the better of me, lol. The fact we all seem against you certainly never a bad thing.

tatddy

Fairing much better this year then last vs lefties that aside in my opinion ryu has edge line favors this as well. Good luck either way guys and yes I just went on espn team rankings vs lefties. Yes Dodgers have played more games the line is most telling here. Bovada has nats at +112 while pinny holding around +123 you tell me where the square money coming from. Either way line telling most here.
    All you really needed to say to make a legit case for backing the Dodgers. See The Lock's dominant baseball crushing thread this year and that's a huge part of his methodology for picking spots.

2daBank

All you really needed to say to make a legit case for backing the Dodgers. See The Lock's dominant baseball crushing thread this year and that's a huge part of his methodology for picking spots.
    No doubt. I'll never believe that actually works, not for me anyways!! Lol

pilebuck13

Yes tat been very good indicator this season. Normally these things balance out later in season. Giants looking like a play as well but the number is currently high regardless giants looking to trend towards a win tonight

2daBank

Yes tat been very good indicator this season. Normally these things balance out later in season. Giants looking like a play as well but the number is currently high regardless giants looking to trend towards a win tonight
    Sf line makes way more sense tho which ultimately doesn't make it any better (probably worse$.. That strictly a play getting pushed by both pitches peripherals and the hard core metrics enthusiast have proven to be every bit as wrong as the masses when waiting for regression..

pilebuck13

Sf line makes way more sense tho which ultimately doesn't make it any better (probably worse$.. That strictly a play getting pushed by both pitches peripherals and the hard core metrics enthusiast have proven to be every bit as wrong as the masses when waiting for regression..
    Let's be real here most people chase steam and cap on line movement very select few have sophisticated models. Not to say either is wrong or right it's just the truth though. I try and do a mix of both although admittedly don't have the luxury to normally break down advanced stats in each game but I try.

2daBank

I have no such model and think line movement about as accurate as voodoo!! Where that put me? Lol

pilebuck13

Idk 2d I'm usually late to the party anyways

2daBank

Late/early, doesn't matter. At this point while I hope for best I think
    You prob on right side, everybody seems to like nats. My only solace is line keeps moving up so clearly lad has some love out there.

pilebuck13

I'm adding Oakland a's for a unit at -107 as well as giants -124 late to the party but fuk it. Both just a unit

jjgold

Pile you just taking stabs now

2daBank

I feel better now: grabbed jays around +105 last night. Think we prob split that and lad gm. lol. Gl buddy

pilebuck13

Lol

jjgold

Buckles you nailing kickles?

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

that nats bullpen though, ugh so tough to take them