MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Fuk no shit the public will be on them. Who would honestly would bet on the cavs after game 1 and 2What the fuk happen to lebron second half? How can they stop state? They don't have the bench or the defenders Durant has put them over the top. I had Cleveland +8 first half live decided to loose a few dollars and took state -5 second half.
    didn't people saywho would bet on boston on game 3 after blow out lossess athome ? boston went on to win game 3 straight up as a +15 road dog. in the land of nba, anything can happen

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Looks like a close game tonight.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

CAVALIERS 1Q +1/2 @ 5dimes is the play, boys.

Because it almost always happens this way when a team is down 2-0 in a series. Cleveland was also in it pretty good first half both games on the road.

That's +EV enough for me to make an NBA bet when I almost never make an NBA bet.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    CAVALIERS 1Q +1/2 @ 5dimes is the play, boys.

Because it almost always happens this way when a team is down 2-0 in a series. Cleveland was also in it pretty good first half both games on the road.

That's +EV enough for me to make an NBA bet when I almost never make an NBA bet.
    Barf. F basketball. Bring on college football!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Warriors win again.. 3-0... Same old story.. Cavs will try, Lebron will do his best, bench will even play well at home.. In the end KD and Curry hit the big shots and win in a close game..

Prediction in...

I did post this pending and before start of game for the record..

I did pull the crystal ball out of the closet on this one.. Was worried though for a minute there coming down the stretch in all honestly .. I'm no wizard but did like the Warriors to sweep from the very start at +600. If that lands I'll be a really happy man.. ..

$165.00 $100.00 Win 6/7/17 9:00pm NBA Basketball 705 Golden State Warriors -165* vs Cleveland Cavaliers

First 123