KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

What Do Cavs Do in Offseason?

Assuming they don't come back and win the championship, what can they do to overtake GS? After Warriors lost, they added Durant, I'm thinking Cleveland will have to make a similar move. Obviously someone not on Durant's level, but better than Korver.

I'm thinking they need to upgrade the SG position. JR Smith is a nice player, but you can definitely upgrade at that position. Either that or find a true center who can protect the rim, but the list is limited.

Also, find a competent backup PG, Deron Williams is garbage. What happened to his game?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Trade LeBron for as many players, and 1st round picks they can get.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

tristan thompson got the curse that hurt hardon last year. either that bitch goes away or they go get a center

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nothing. Barring injury, there's nothing that can stop this machine. Cavs would need to add Jimmy Butler/Paul George just to have a shot.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Lebron probably gonna go to the spurs or something. The guy packed up and left as soon as the mega stacked miami heat got canned in the finals by a spurs team full of AARP card holders. He's a beeech quitter

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Lebron probably gonna go to the spurs or something. The guy packed up and left as soon as the mega stacked miami heat got canned in the finals by a spurs team full of AARP card holders. He's a beeech quitter
    Typical loser comment.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Typical loser comment.
    Wizzle I heard ur quite the coward, let's meet up and video tape it

t-wizzle

Wizzle I heard ur quite the coward, let's meet up and video tape it
    You want to take a video with me? Ummm okay. Nah. That's weird man.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

what can you do? not much they cant stop golden state that's pretty obvious ....i'm just betting totals of 226 and under ...over every time. especially in the land.

Theres nothing they can do. They're already tired as fukk just trying to run and keep up if they try and lock down defend they wont have any energy to score and they still get blown out.

They're fukked.

shadymcgrady

You want to take a video with me? Ummm okay. Nah. That's weird man.
    Street fight video for sbr viewing pleasure. Don't wuss out

t-wizzle

Street fight video for sbr viewing pleasure. Don't wuss out
    Lol ok. Sounds good. Let me know who wins.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Yeah, I think they have too many people tied up in contracts to add much right now. Maybe get some big time defensive players for cheap. You don't need more offense.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I think George or Butler would put them over the top, but don't see how they can afford all of them unless players take pay cuts. Cavs need a versatile wing to play next to LeBron who can guard guys like Durant and help out on offense.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think George or Butler would put them over the top, but don't see how they can afford all of them unless players take pay cuts. Cavs need a versatile wing to play next to LeBron who can guard guys like Durant and help out on offense.
    It won't happen but that's the caliber of player they need. Butler would be the guy because he can play SG.

shadymcgrady

Lol ok. Sounds good. Let me know who wins.
    Typical pu$$y

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Bulls had rodman and pippen, grant to play strong defense. Lakers had Fisher, Horry, Grant. Lebron has to be Jordan and Pippen at the same time. There is no one else to play defense, distribute the ball, his other teammates suck at defense. especially the other 2, Love and Kyrie. Magic had Michael Cooper, Byron Scott and AC green as role and defensive players. And this team is just not good enough at the 2 guard. Shumpert and JR are two inconsistent players. Almost like 2 bench players sharing the same position.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

But the talent gap isn't that huge. GSW just playing better now. Lue hasn't made adjustments. Last year he was great. Its still early and they have two games at home. Durant and Curry had two perfect games. I don't think they will on the road.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

what do they do? they celebrate another ring
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave NUTSonYAchin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Shady shutup.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Cleveland winning both home games

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Only title James won was vs ok.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

They need to find a way to get Giannis.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I still like Cleveland in 6 but they need a rim protector. TT is a horrible defender that can't block a shot for shit nor make guys change their shot. Neither can Love. TT still cannot defend a basic pick n roll, which good teams like GS abuse him for. I'm shaking my head how many times teams get easy layups on this team. It's too damn easy running through TT and Love. The Cav's defense has been average to poor the entire year and it's because they have guys that float on the perimeter that are too small to defend the paint. Throw an Andre Drummond in the middle and this Cav's team becomes much better. He's a beast in the paint on both ends while TT is really a PF. Lebron like TT but he really brings you nothing but a few offensive boards. Any other big man could do the same thing for a lot cheaper.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    They need to find a way to get Giannis.
    Giannis for TT would be a home run but no one is that stupid. Rudy Gobert for TT would be a huge upgrade. If Utah loses a few guys they may want to unload him. I even thought Demarcus Cousins and his bad attitude would be a plus versus TT who is one of the most overrated players in the league IMO.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I still like Cleveland in 6 but they need a rim protector. TT is a horrible defender that can't block a shot for shit nor make guys change their shot. Neither can Love. TT still cannot defend a basic pick n roll, which good teams like GS abuse him for. I'm shaking my head how many times teams get easy layups on this team. It's too damn easy running through TT and Love. The Cav's defense has been average to poor the entire year and it's because they have guys that float on the perimeter that are too small to defend the paint. Throw an Andre Drummond in the middle and this Cav's team becomes much better. He's a beast in the paint on both ends while TT is really a PF. Lebron like TT but he really brings you nothing but a few offensive boards. Any other big man could do the same thing for a lot cheaper.
    You still like cavs in 6? Dude are you on meth?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It'll never happen, but they would be best team in league with drummond. Lebron is required to do too much on both sides, and be the primary ball handler. I'm sure it's all exhausting.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Not much they can do this off season.. Cavs have a very good team now but it's not enough.... They can only hope KD or Curry have season ending injuries next year.. Cavs could use a legit center but none exist...

This is a Warriors Dynasty in the making now... Get use to it... This Warriors team is stacked..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I like Drummond, but who the hell scores? They would have no spacing. LeBron needs to let Kyrie be numero uno, but he refuses. They were done when LeBron started chucking. Kyrie can score at any time. Just doesn't get the ball.

I hope Kyrie gets a shot somewhere else. He won the Championship for Lebron last year. All LeBron did was get Draymond suspended. He's a joke.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You still like cavs in 6? Dude are you on meth?
    Laker you kill me
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

The Sixers and Celtics found a way to beat the Lakers, which was the greatest team of the 80's winning 5 rings. The sixers added Moses and the Celtics beat them with a less talented team, but depth. Depth can overcome alot. A deeper team can beat a more talented team. Sacramento Kings and Portland both should have beat the Lakers with Shaq and Kobe because they were deeper teams. but the refs made it really hard on them. If Cavs lose this series they have to improve talent, mainly JR and/or Shumpert.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I like Drummond, but who the hell scores? They would have no spacing. LeBron needs to let Kyrie be numero uno, but he refuses. They were done when LeBron started chucking. Kyrie can score at any time. Just doesn't get the ball.

I hope Kyrie gets a shot somewhere else. He won the Championship for Lebron last year. All LeBron did was get Draymond suspended. He's a joke.
    You do know Kyrie took 23 shots last night and made 8 of them? 35%. Lebron took 18 shots and made 12. 67%. Players shot over 50% when Lebron touched the ball. under 40% when he didnt. Bring some facts with your hate next time. Kyrie had 7 assts. Lebron 14. not even close.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Spurs trade Kawhi to Cleveland for TT and Smith and Hayward signs for veterans minimum.

Kyrie
    Hayward
    Kawhi
    Lebron
    Love

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Spurs trade Kawhi to Cleveland for TT and Smith and Hayward signs for veterans minimum.

Kyrie
    Hayward
    Kawhi
    Lebron
    Love
    Kawhi isn't leaving the Spurs. Spurs are trying to get Chris Paul from the clippers now that Tony Parker is done.. Chris Paul wants to win a title as well and I think he knows it isn't happening in LA with Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-05-17 at 10:39 AM.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kawhi is leaving the Spurs. Spurs are trying to get Chris Paul from the clippers now that Tony Parker is done.. Chris Paul wants to win a title as well and I think he knows it isn't happening in LA with Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan...
    I said this as a joke obviously. I'm a big Spurs fan and I hope to God they don't sign Paul. As is they will have a clean slate in 2018 besides Kawhi and Simmons (who Spurs should ink to a multi year deal this offseason). The last thing I'd want is them to tie up 40+ M in cap space for a 33 year old player. Spurs would be a little bit better next year with Paul but still not on GSw level so typing up that cap space is futile.

In my fantasy if I was the GM, I'd trade Aldridge to a dumb team like the kings for their number 5 and 10 pick. Then sign Hayward to a max this offseason. Gasol comes off books in 18-19 and they sign Gianis to a max deal. Boom. I can dream right lol.
    Last edited by UntilTheNDofTimE; 06-05-17 at 01:48 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Typical pu$$y
    Backed out online

12 Last