2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Trade love and get Paul George

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    You do know Kyrie took 23 shots last night and made 8 of them? 35%. Lebron took 18 shots and made 12. 67%. Players shot over 50% when Lebron touched the ball. under 40% when he didnt. Bring some facts with your hate next time. Kyrie had 7 assts. Lebron 14. not even close.
    Fact is that I saw the Cavs fall apart when LeBron wouldn't pass. Then it turned into a blowout. Stats don't always tell the truth. What's the stats on garbage buckets? But, continue to read stat lines. They always tell the truth.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I like Drummond, but who the hell scores? They would have no spacing. LeBron needs to let Kyrie be numero uno, but he refuses. They were done when LeBron started chucking. Kyrie can score at any time. Just doesn't get the ball.

I hope Kyrie gets a shot somewhere else. He won the Championship for Lebron last year. All LeBron did was get Draymond suspended. He's a joke.
    Cavs won like 20 games w kyrie and no bron right? You a serious hater bud.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Irving being owned this playoffs

GSW playing him tough

He played way over his head last year in finals

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Irving being owned this playoffs

GSW playing him tough

He played way over his head last year in finals
    he torched them last year.. I'm impressed with the switches they've been putting on defense.. warriors straying away from the usual moving screen and proceeding to jacking up a three... transition game is so much better.. don't think anyone can beat them but themselves at this point

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You still like cavs in 6? Dude are you on meth?
    He's just a retarded homer, haven't seen anyone more stupid or delusional than this retard, keep living on that fraudulent title, you got exactly 5 more days to enjoy the fraudulent title.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    It'll never happen, but they would be best team in league with drummond. Lebron is required to do too much on both sides, and be the primary ball handler. I'm sure it's all exhausting.
    I think they could make a push but Lebron wouldn't approve it because TT is his boy with same agent. He's totally blinded how bad TT sucks. TT wouldn't start for most NBA teams. Hell Anthony Bennett can do what this guy does. GS are running layup drills in this series. A guy like Drummond cleans up all that shit. The play Curry ran circles around Lebron proved it. Kyrie just watched instead of helping out and Love was too slow and can't jump to make what should have been an easy block.

Mac4Lyfe

You still like cavs in 6? Dude are you on meth?
    The biggest loser on this site and the most unluckiest guy on the planet is making jokes. The only reason the Cavs lost is because your mushing ass was on them. Now that your dumb ass is on GS, the Cavs have a chance. I dare you to make GS ML threads and watch them lose 4 in a row because of you. You can't do shit right...

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

Mac is totally right.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

pretty sure circle jerk with lefag in the middle

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The biggest loser on this site and the most unluckiest guy on the planet is making jokes. The only reason the Cavs lost is because your mushing ass was on them. Now that your dumb ass is on GS, the Cavs have a chance. I dare you to make GS ML threads and watch them lose 4 in a row because of you. You can't do shit right...
    Mac is mad. Don't break your TV guy. You will be missing the embarrassment of your team. I'm the only reason the cavs lost LMAO. You watching in 3d ?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    He's just a retarded homer, haven't seen anyone more stupid or delusional than this retard, keep living on that fraudulent title, you got exactly 5 more days to enjoy the fraudulent title.
    Do you need a loan to go pro?

I rather be dumb and rich than right and broke...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Cavs will add Wade at in the offseason, but he won't help much. The NBA is such a perimeter oriented league now, they are probably best off getting rid of Tristan Thompson or Love and putting that money into the SG position.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac is mad. Don't break your TV guy. You will be missing the embarrassment of your team. I'm the only reason the cavs lost LMAO. You watching in 3d ?
    Do us all a favor and stop rooting/betting for Cleveland. You're the only dumb ass that doesn't realize how fukking unlucky you are. You take a side and it is automatically wrong. I don't have the time to bump all the shit you are wrong with but It's not mathematically possible to suck this bad. YOU ARE IN UNCHARTED TERRITORY.

2daBank

Do you need a loan to go pro?

I rather be dumb and rich than right and broke...
    Define rich? I wouldn't trade my smarts for what some consider rich, now generational wealth I'd happily be dumbest Mfer in the room to achieve
    Points Awarded:

shocka1212 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Define rich? I wouldn't trade my smarts for what some consider rich, now generational wealth I'd happily be dumbest Mfer in the room to achieve
    The definition of rich includes generational.
    Rich - having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means,or funds; wealthy:
    Rich also means in heart, body, mind and spirit as well..
    I know too many smart broke people. What's the use of knowing everything if no one asks you a question?

And I wasn't attacking non pros. Just attacking sk002 who is most obviously dumb and broke.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Drummônds defense is horrible and he doesn't block shots.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron wants Leonard

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Cavs have a lot of trash on their roster -easy to overlook given how they wiped the floor with the eastern bracket. I don't envision teams lining up to rescue them of their dead wood.

I expect they'll go after Wade this summer -see if he'll come cheap to be with bronny . He proved this playoffs he's still got it. His presence in the lineup could possibly take Thompson off Irving. Imagine Steph Curry trying to guard Irving (or Wade).

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

...I'm more interested in what the other East teams do. Can anyone raise their talent enough to threaten the Cavs?

Sam Hinkie was the best GM the East has seen in years; think about what he got them (Embiid, Simmons, Saric) -and he got fired for it. That's the East for you. I read recently that Colangelo f\*\*k saying the Sixers are in better shape now because they have direction. Magpie...

2daBank

The definition of rich includes generational.
    Rich - having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means,or funds; wealthy:
    Rich also means in heart, body, mind and spirit as well..
    I know too many smart broke people. What's the use of knowing everything if no one asks you a question?

And I wasn't attacking non pros. Just attacking sk002 who is most obviously dumb and broke.
    Lol. No offense taken. I'll reup my pro status in time for beat the prick. No real sense in being one for me any other time. Lol
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I don't know what they can do under the cap. Not enough credit is given to GSW front office. 3/4 of their core was drafted. Cleveland could've drafted Klay but took Thompson over him then gave him a max deal. They also could've drafted Draymond but didn't. GSW gambled on curry's ankles and signed him to what now is a very good deal. I don't know if another front office can match that foresight, vision, strategy, and luck

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    ...I'm more interested in what the other East teams do. Can anyone raise their talent enough to threaten the Cavs?
    Sam Hinkie was the best GM the East has seen in years; think about what he got them (Embiid, Simmons, Saric) -and he got fired for it. That's the East for you. I read recently that Colangelo f\*\*k saying the Sixers are in better shape now because they have direction. Magpie...
    There's several teams in the East on the come up. I really like Milwaukee. They are going to be a hard out for anyone. Chicago might be playing in these Finals if Rondo didn't get hurt. If Boston can get PG and flip the top pick, they could get over the hump. I like Miami, they were playing some of the best basketball after the break.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Spurs trade Kawhi to Cleveland for TT and Smith and Hayward signs for veterans minimum.

Kyrie
    Hayward
    Kawhi
    Lebron
    Love
    Spurs trade Kawhi for basically nothing

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Defense has to get better before they can be considered in the same league as GS.

Warriors are elite offensively and outstanding defensively. Cavs are outstanding offensively and porous defensively.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I don't know what they can do under the cap. Not enough credit is given to GSW front office. 3/4 of their core was drafted. Cleveland could've drafted Klay but took Thompson over him then gave him a max deal. They also could've drafted Draymond but didn't. GSW gambled on curry's ankles and signed him to what now is a very good deal. I don't know if another front office can match that foresight, vision, strategy, and luck
    Well said. Durant was the icing on the cake, but people forget they built from within. Kind of like the late-90's/early-00's Yankees.

k6mike9
    k6mike9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17360

Maybe get Paul George or someone along those lines

k6mike9

Other than getting another player the only thing to do is pray that G State loses someone

k6mike9

Overall, NBA is a waste of time though. Vegas odds told us everything we needed to know about the NBA season from the get go

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Chris Broussard said they should try to trade Love for Paul George.

It would really cement this as an era where only 2 teams are relevant but I guess that's better than 1 team being relevant. Sad it has to come to this.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

It would really cement this as an era where only 2 teams are relevant but I guess that's better than 1 team being relevant. Sad it has to come to this.
    Indiana has no incentive to do that. If the Pacers were really willing to listen to offers from Cleveland, it would be in their best interests to get future first round picks. Like, in 2020 or later.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Other teams will step up and compete eventually. It takes time to figure out what style works against others. GS' small lineup will get figured out eventually. I thought Cleveland 3 years ago had the blueprint going big with Mozgov but no one has been able to duplicate it. Everyone is trying to play GSW's game and that won't work. You have to do something different. I think you play a pseudo zone, protecting the perimeter with a big that protects the rim.

Seto

Other teams will step up and compete eventually. It takes time to figure out what style works against others. GS' small lineup will get figured out eventually. I thought Cleveland 3 years ago had the blueprint going big with Mozgov but no one has been able to duplicate it. Everyone is trying to play GSW's game and that won't work. You have to do something different. I think you play a pseudo zone, protecting the perimeter with a big that protects the rim.
    Last year Golden State won a lot of games because of their style, on talent OKC and the Cavs were both pretty close to them.

This year they're just annihilating everybody because of their talent. I honestly see no way to challenge them other than something like Paul George to the Cavs or Chris Paul to the Spurs or whatever.

As a side note of everyone copying the Warriors' style of play, I'm not really a fan of it. Just a personal thing but I preferred watching playoff ball a few years ago.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Indiana has no incentive to do that. If the Pacers were really willing to listen to offers from Cleveland, it would be in their best interests to get future first round picks. Like, in 2020 or later.
    Probably wouldn't be a straight up trade yeah. The Cavs don't really have any young assets either. That's what happens when you give your bench minutes to washed up vets instead of trying to develop younger players. Every team does that though, but I just wonder if teams stopped picking up these guys like Deron Williams and David West and co if they really would be worse off.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Assuming they don't come back and win the championship, what can they do to overtake GS? After Warriors lost, they added Durant, I'm thinking Cleveland will have to make a similar move. Obviously someone not on Durant's level, but better than Korver.

I'm thinking they need to upgrade the SG position. JR Smith is a nice player, but you can definitely upgrade at that position. Either that or find a true center who can protect the rim, but the list is limited.

Also, find a competent backup PG, Deron Williams is garbage. What happened to his game?
    D Will is still a good p.g.-- even a starter. But he's never come off the bench in his whole career. A guy who's been a star, starter, now the first time ever coming off the bench, and playing 15 min a night instead of 30, 35....going to a new team in the middle of the year....that's a tough situation. Same with Korver. It's hard. Didn't even have the offseason together.

D Will should have a good game or 2 in the finals.

But yeah, the problem is Cleveland can't afford anyone too elite. They paid everyone. Lebron, Thompson, Love, Irving, JR. They all got paid. Lebron is the one that asked for that. So he made his own bed pretty much.

It's gonna be tough to get rid of some of those contracts even if they wanted to.

GS won't be as good next year prolly, because I can't see how everyone stays. Don't forget Curry is getting like 11 mill this year. He's about to command about 35 million next year, and won't take too much of a discount because he already did. Now it's time to get paid. Maybe Klay or Andre Iguadala and someone else has to leave or something.

Curious to see who the Bulls get tbh. Can't imagine D Wade wanting to just chill in the league and not be playing for deep playoff runs. He's been to 5 finals.

First 12