TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Game 2: Kyrie Irving Over 26 Points +100

Even if you think Golden State will destroy Cleveland in Game 2... someone has to score other than Lebron James to make it look respectable. Where else are they going to get scoring from? I thought Irving got some real wide open looks in Game 1... he just didn't knock em down.

And... if you believe Cleveland has a chance in beating Golden State in Game 2.... well then... this wager is the Lock of all locks. Irving needs at least 30 if not 40 to have a chance in beating G.S.

That's why this play should be on your wagering sheet tonight.

As Tony Montana once said... "My Gift To You"
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 06-04-17 at 10:59 AM. Reason: typo

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Rare play from the moneyshot. Good luck buddy. I think the cavs will let looking to get more guys involved

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rare play from the moneyshot. Good luck buddy. I think the cavs will let looking to get more guys involved
    Thanks LB. Cavs can try to get more players involved... but they better knock those shots down. 26 Points looks like a large number for Irving to get... but... there's only 2 players that can score with ease against G.S. James and Irving. Naturally G.S. will be focused in on James. James usually sets up Irving.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10754

Like your angle

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15133

Lebron over 10 rebounds... easyyy

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Cavs have 0% chance

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think easy winner

Although Cleve gets buried again tonight

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Thanks LB. Cavs can try to get more players involved... but they better knock those shots down. 26 Points looks like a large number for Irving to get... but... there's only 2 players that can score with ease against G.S. James and Irving. Naturally G.S. will be focused in on James. James usually sets up Irving.
    A lot will depend on the refs and if they allow Klay to drape all over Irving like game 1. They should at least hand out condoms if they're going to allow live anal carnage.