bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

I am on padres too bigtime tonight - they are hungry for wins and montero is their one win of the series - prospect is much undervalued too - yes he is from minor leagues - but he s got 3 types of pitches and a 98 mph fastball which is gonna be wet and heavy too.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ

Sammy's bad

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Padres won last night too ... just saying.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Even if you are on run line gets voided.Wow if you liked Padres when degrome was pitching you must love them now.Even tho I have no clue why you would like them when he was pitching.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    Yeah, if you want to bet on a new one. I'm stuck with the Mets at -191. And it's not even worth hedging it, cuz Padres are at somewhere in the + 130 , so going down with the ship I am ...
    Action only means you have action if there is a pitching change, it does not lock in the price. Odds are adjusted to new opener after pitching change.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Runline bets don't get voided right?
    Yes, Run Lines and Totals automatically void with pitching change.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Need rain

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Action only means you have action if there is a pitching change, it does not lock in the price. Odds are adjusted to new opener after pitching change.
    You might be right but Tony, over at the book that will remain nameless, begs to differ. Last time I checked it was still -191. Montero, DeGrom what's the difference,right ?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    You might be right but Tony, over at the book that will remain nameless, begs to differ. Last time I checked it was still -191. Montero, DeGrom what's the difference,right ?
    Probably remained displayed -191 in Pending, but would have seen adjustment if the play won.

Are we talking about 5 Dimes? Read Option #3:

Baseball game moneyline and first 5 inning wagers have the following pitcher options:

Listed Pitchers Both listed pitchers must start for moneyline wagers to have action. A pitcher only needs to throw one pitch to be the official starter for wagering purposes. Listed Pitchers wagers will be graded no action if either or both pitchers do not start the game. All baseball total and run-line wagers are listed pitchers only.
    List One Pitcher: The pitcher you specify must start for moneyline wagers to have action. You have no action if your specified pitcher does not start the game. If the pitcher opposing your selected pitcher is changed, the moneyline price will be computed with revised odds based on the new pitcher. This wagering option is available only over the phone.
    Action: All moneyline wagers have action. However, if there is a pitching change, the moneyline price will be computed with revised odds based on the new pitchers.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Quote Originally Posted by ticklemepink1991 View Post
    to much juice to pay to back a shitty team
    thanks for the advice bro

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The mets will put you in the poorhouse there just banged up so it's hard to bet them

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Yea it's good advice when degrome wasn't pitching lol

First 12