rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's right, I'm number one.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

don't get complacent, still at least another decade in this race... lol and it's going to be fun

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dems so low class as a whole
    The lazy underachieving party except Jews

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    yup soon as they pass that health bill the republican party will be extinct.
    Republicans need to let Obamacare self destruct some more.. Obamacare is in a death spiral.. Something new will pass as shiiit continues to hit the fan with Obamacare... Let it go further down the toilet until people and politicians finally see the light and pass the new Bill.....

Dems doing everything to hold on to Obamacare, looking like fools, hurting the people...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Republicans need to let Obamacare self destruct some more.. Obamacare is in a death spiral.. Something new will pass as shiiit continues to hit the fan with Obamacare... Let it go further down the toilet until people and politicians finally see the light and pass the new Bill.....

Dems doing everything to hold on to Obamacare, looking like fools, hurting the people...
    This is the the sad truth. Dems would rather keep Obamacare just for political reasons. It's like they would rather ride in a sinking ship than improve health care if it means giving republicans a little credit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Get out of my way silly little Nato leader!!! Trump in charge!!!

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Dude from Montana will find plenty of wussies to kick in DC. The swamp breeds them. Send all the "leakers" to him BEFORE they get fired.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Get out of my way silly little Nato leader!!! Trump in charge!!!

remember some dip shit in high school pulling that move. My father had to buy the front window at school after that and I took a 2 week suspension. Jibby never let someone stool you. Otherwise you'll spend your life being a stoolie

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Body slams work!! That's the lesson we all learned from this thread ..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    lol he still won
    Well I live in the Valley, Quist also lives in the Valley, he only got 37% of the votes in his county. That is about all you need to know about the guy. The people that know him didn't vote for him. He doesn't pay his taxes and he also stiffed a local contractor out of several thousand dollars. The guy has about 5 different liens against his property because he is a scumbag.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well I live in the Valley, Quist also lives in the Valley, he only got 37% of the votes in his county. That is about all you need to know about the guy. The people that know him didn't vote for him. He doesn't pay his taxes and he also stiffed a local contractor out of several thousand dollars. The guy has about 5 different liens against his property because he is a scumbag.
    Sounds like trump should be supporting him. Liens check. Not pay his taxes check His neighbors didn't vote for him. check check.
    There was a reason pete rose had to get a bookie outside of the tri state. There was a reason trump had to get people who didn't have a clue to elect him

unde0087
    Did we win?

Sounds like trump should be supporting him. Liens check. Not pay his taxes check His neighbors didn't vote for him. check check.
    There was a reason pete rose had to get a bookie outside of the tri state. There was a reason trump had to get people who didn't have a clue to elect him
    Well chico, Quist is a grade A clown no matter how you look at it. He claimed to be an avid hunter to try and gain some ground but that back fired on him when it was discovered that he hadn't bought a tag for any animal in like 20 years. Guy is a moron lying about the stupidest shit that can easily be checked. Only people voting for that guy was the Missoula hippies, who always vote Dem, and then California clowns that have moved up here.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    but, hey, my total knowledge of Montana is basically zero, so what the heck do I know?
    So, why did you start the thread?

chico2663

Well chico, Quist is a grade A clown no matter how you look at it. He claimed to be an avid hunter to try and gain some ground but that back fired on him when it was discovered that he hadn't bought a tag for any animal in like 20 years. Guy is a moron lying about the stupidest shit that can easily be checked. Only people voting for that guy was the Missoula hippies, who always vote Dem, and then California clowns that have moved up here.
    As I previously said that drunk hippy had no chance. I'm shocked they are too stupid to find someone to run for their party. But undie I haven't had a hunting tag in 10 years but I hunted on my uncles private ranch that he will own for 1 more year. Some guy is making 3 payments on it. Google rancho trinidad. He has 5 ranches all thru texas. Also 1 in columbia south america. They are selling by lots

unde0087
    Did we win?

As I previously said that drunk hippy had no chance. I'm shocked they are too stupid to find someone to run for their party. But undie I haven't had a hunting tag in 10 years but I hunted on my uncles private ranch that he will own for 1 more year. Some guy is making 3 payments on it. Google rancho trinidad. He has 5 ranches all thru texas. Also 1 in columbia south america. They are selling by lots
    Nothing like a good hunt chico.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nothing like a good hunt chico.
    Nothing like cooking and eating a good hunt or fish catch for that matter..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-26-17 at 07:25 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Nothing like cooking and eating a good hunt or fish catch for that matter..
    homemade jerky

chico2663

jibby this is how i rolled

chico2663

my buddy owns a meat market. I have saved him many times from taking a thrashing. That cost me 20 dollars

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11734

The fat man says BODY SLAM THOSE MEDIA PEOPLE AND ILL DO THE REST. YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE FAT MAN. HE LETS YOU KNOW WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW

unde0087
    Did we win?

chico, what time should I be there for dinner

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jibby this is how i rolled
    Gotta cook that meat over the hot coals and on the grill Chico, not on a pan with none stick paper under it.. That's weak sauce buddy!!!

chico2663

Gotta cook that meat over the hot coals and on the grill Chico, not on a pan with none stick paper under it.. That's weak sauce buddy!!!
    we cook on a grill. But my brother who is a trumptard is a weirdo. He eats his rare . He is worse when he is drunk because he likes to show everyone his arsenal. He is the kid that works at humana. He gets a 40,000 bonus every march and his favorite saying is he believes in the 3 precious medals....... gold ,silver and lead. I expect to find a waco. he is a big fan of that little shit from texas that believes in fake news

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    That's right, I'm number one.
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    don't get complacent, still at least another decade in this race... lol and it's going to be fun

told you rkelly;

unde0087
    Did we win?

we cook on a grill. But my brother who is a trumptard is a weirdo. He eats his rare . He is worse when he is drunk because he likes to show everyone his arsenal. He is the kid that works at humana. He gets a 40,000 bonus every march and his favorite saying is he believes in the 3 precious medals....... gold ,silver and lead. I expect to find a waco. he is a big fan of that little shit from texas that believes in fake news
    I am confused, fake news is based off a liberal news channel who is basically the new cartoon network, a fukin laugh stock. Everyone knows that, just like snowflakes are pointed at liberal nut jobs that contradict themselves at every turn. They cry at election night, start huge protests that block street so actual people with jobs can't get to work. I don't get how you use them, when the main focus of both is aimed at the hard left for being such udder cry baby pussies over an election that has been over for months now. Jesus, can we just move on. Can't be any worse than the last president who was given medals of honor to a guy who decided he didn't want a dick anymore. That is an Obama hero, . Seriously, trannies are heroes now and police get thrown under the bus. Bang up job.

chico2663

I am confused, fake news is based off a liberal news channel who is basically the new cartoon network, a fukin laugh stock. Everyone knows that, just like snowflakes are pointed at liberal nut jobs that contradict themselves at every turn. They cry at election night, start huge protests that block street so actual people with jobs can't get to work. I don't get how you use them, when the main focus of both is aimed at the hard left for being such udder cry baby pussies over an election that has been over for months now. Jesus, can we just move on. Can't be any worse than the last president who was given medals of honor to a guy who decided he didn't want a dick anymore. That is an Obama hero, . Seriously, trannies are heroes now and police get thrown under the bus. Bang up job.
    So you believe they ran a child sex slave joint out of a pizza joint in washington? undie a snowflake is a millennial that needs a safe space or a participation trophy. Just cause the right hijacked the word doesn't change its meaning. Just as I don't consider you a log cabin republican please don't consider me a liberal. Brooks likes to use that word but i have served my country. he has served as a mop holder. I believe in capital punishment, went hunting for the first time in 71 at age of 8. Owned my first rifle in 73 at 10 and killed my first buck at age 12. It is how we roll in texas.

chico2663

jibby it is next to a grill. Who the hell cooks on a grill with paper? We were cooking the chicken breasts and bratts first.

unde0087
    Did we win?

So you believe they ran a child sex slave joint out of a pizza joint in washington? undie a snowflake is a millennial that needs a safe space or a participation trophy. Just cause the right hijacked the word doesn't change its meaning. Just as I don't consider you a log cabin republican please don't consider me a liberal. Brooks likes to use that word but i have served my country. he has served as a mop holder. I believe in capital punishment, went hunting for the first time in 71 at age of 8. Owned my first rifle in 73 at 10 and killed my first buck at age 12. It is how we roll in texas.
    exactly, safespace did exist until the last few years and then it got even worse when Trump won. I never heard of a person needing a safespace because someone was picking on them, oh booo hooo. Do you think they will be okay? We used to just handle that on the playground. Obama brought us here and now we are seeing just how ridiculous it has become. Obama aliened the police, kick started riots with BLM, and made trannies heroes. Yet people wonder how we get to this point. I don't care what side you are on, those are the facts. Now every pussy, that hasn't contributed shit to anything, is in the street acting like a complete douche. Make a tranny a hero and now we have to add an extra bathroom or wonder if our 8 year old female niece, daughter, or sisters will be attacked by some freak. Ya, that is sweet isn't it? Glad my family lives in a state that doesn't agree with any of that shit.
    Last edited by unde0087; 05-27-17 at 03:24 AM.

chico2663

exactly, safespace did exist until the last few years and then it got even worse when Trump won. I never heard of a person needing a safespace because someone was picking on them, oh booo hooo. Do you think they will be okay? We used to just handle that on the playground. Obama brought us here and now we are seeing just how ridiculous it has become. Obama aliened the police, kick started riots with BLM, and made trannies heroes. Yet people wonder how we get to this point. I don't care what side you are on, those are the facts. Now every pussy, that hasn't contributed shit to anything, is in the street acting like a complete douche. Make a tranny a hero and now we have to add an extra bathroom or wonder if our 8 year old female niece, daughter, or sisters will be attacked by some freak. Ya, that is sweet isn't it? Glad my family lives in a state that doesn't agree with any of that shit.
    undy obama didn't have shit to do with it. The lack of discipline in school led us to this. When parents lost the ability to whip the kids then the breed started going to shit.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thread is making Sammy hungry

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

the only thing you get from arguing politics is enemies

guys lets fukkin calm down on memorial weekend

unfukkinreal

unde0087
    Did we win?

Rudy, its okay, me and Chico go rounds some times but at the end of the day Chico is a stand up guy and I know we don't agree on much in that category. Just fun to throw some grenades once in awhile.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Rudy, its okay, me and Chico go rounds some times but at the end of the day Chico is a stand up guy and I know we don't agree on much in that category. Just fun to throw some grenades once in awhile.
    I don't like either of you bastards

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I have always hated you

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

Rudy i'm sorry for leaving that exploding turd on your front porch. Better known as a brooks.

First 12345 Last