Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Congrats utd . Going to champions league will ensure utd do nothing in epl again.
    I am a liverpool fan so trust me i dont like Manure! But they have so much money and a huge squad already!! Griezmann looks like he will join them as well which is no good..Dont like it but its more likely they win things under Mourinho than Arsenal under Wenger or even Manchester City under Guardiola

Midoohadi

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    that's just a quarterfinal though - stakes arent that high there. Its a fair game - i do believe in conspiracy around big games - cause sponsor money for next season plus broadcast revenue of bigger clubs sometimes surpass a whole yearly budget of a smaller team - thats why the latter can only afford young buds on their team.
    If i were the owner and any intelligent businessman - would approach the owner of the smaller club and settle for the result. Why would a smaller team decline a multimillion dollar deal which is more profit than winning the cup itself? Soccer is a business afterall too. And UEFA doesnt spy after club owners - just officials, so
    Thats called match fixing and has disastrous consequences for any team caught doing it, they most def spy on everybody not officials only thats just bullshit man, Juventus was penetrated for match fixing..many clubs have been caught and disqualified and baned etc. Nothing to do with conspiracy this, all to do with experience and better players playing at a harder tougher level! These ajax players could all be superstars but that will never happen playing in the eresdivisie. Thats only a start..

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    Thats called match fixing and has disastrous consequences for any team caught doing it, they most def spy on everybody not officials only thats just bullshit man, Juventus was penetrated for match fixing..many clubs have been caught and disqualified and baned etc. Nothing to do with conspiracy this, all to do with experience and better players playing at a harder tougher level! These ajax players could all be superstars but that will never happen playing in the eresdivisie. Thats only a start..
    corruption in all institutions is only enforced on minor levels - politicians rarely get busted for it, so do the richest of the rich. UEFA is not an exception - needless to say why dont soccer teams undergo WADA testing after games? and we never hear about soccer players busted for illegal doping? UEFA is not a KGB my friend and their "police" is paid by UEFA and thus if UEFA wants to see manchester in CL next year and collect advertising revenue - who would bust their match fixing?

I can find an post an interview of a 70s soccer player who confessed they did participate in match fixing but for decades kept their mouths shut - cause a bag full of cash in their hotel plus a possibility of losing your career - is kinda more important than game integrity

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I am a liverpool fan so trust me i dont like Manure! But they have so much money and a huge squad already!! Griezmann looks like he will join them as well which is no good..Dont like it but its more likely they win things under Mourinho than Arsenal under Wenger or even Manchester City under Guardiola
    They just keep spending.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

I ll give u an example from my personal life - I was a manager of a decent size agricultural company some 5 years ago. We wanted to sign a great land plot which was used for wheat crops for years without a contract and we approached government land authorities from bottom to top untill i ended up in a provincial agriluctural minister office and the dude was super nice and open about the fact that wheat is grown semilegally in order to bring the export price down and worthwhile for the exporter to grow it. And the government is happy to collect duties or whatever they paid on export which exceeded revenue from legal lease payments from the land use.
    He said yeah i know it stinks but if the govt initiates corruption - is not a corruption anymore

Midoohadi

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    corruption in all institutions is only enforced on minor levels - politicians rarely get busted for it, so do the richest of the rich. UEFA is not an exception - needless to say why dont soccer teams undergo WADA testing after games? and we never hear about soccer players busted for illegal doping? UEFA is not a KGB my friend and their "police" is paid by UEFA and thus if UEFA wants to see manchester in CL next year and collect advertising revenue - who would bust their match fixing?

I can find an post an interview of a 70s soccer player who confessed they did participate in match fixing but for decades kept their mouths shut - cause a bag full of cash in their hotel plus a possibility of losing your career - is kinda more important than game integrity
    Are you serious? Every single player can get randomly tested after any match, after every single game 10 players get tested!!!!!! You obviously have convinced yourself with one side of the story and neglect facts that might disprove the giant conspiracy but match fixing happens usually at a much lower scale than a European cup final.. Of course Fifa and Uefa have corrupt people working there and they obviously make it easier for bigger clubs sometimes but thats the business side, TV money etc..

Midoohadi

Are you serious? Every single player can get randomly tested after any match, after every single game 10 players get tested!!!!!! You obviously have convinced yourself with one side of the story and neglect facts that might disprove the giant conspiracy but match fixing happens usually at a much lower scale than a European cup final.. Of course Fifa and Uefa have corrupt people working there and they obviously make it easier for bigger clubs sometimes but thats the business side, TV money etc..
    Countless players at top clubs have been busted for doping. Mamadou Sakho, liverpools best defender last year missed the Europa league final because of doping allegations, Ffs Maradona, the best ever player in history was penetrated for doping mate.. I think you should read up a bit more before coming to such extreme conclusions, i am not naive, yes corruption is everywhere and in alot of games but not today's game..

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

oh layyyyyyy olayyyyyyyyyyy olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

with a champion league spot next, we'll get a lot of players interest!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Better look for the goals market or both teams to score but NOT Manchester on the 3-way line.
    I go with Ajax to lift the trophy and a small bet for a straight Ajax win.
    The odds for Ajax declined though on (for example on BET365 from 4.75 to 4.33 ).

In case you really like ManU ask yourself: is it really worth backing them tonight? Think carefully.

Best of luck to everyone.

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

Sometimes you have to go with the underdog, even in a final.

First 12