pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Tell me these NBA playoffs are not awful?

Terrible can't watch these games. The NBA needs to figure something out. Can't go over the salary cap maybe the answer.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think it great! I have only watched maybe 1 and half games total tho:. Can't wait to watch finals!!

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

i mean they havent been that hard to bet... so I'm not complaining.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

I thought the series that GSW and Cleveland weren't in were watchable but not amazing.

This finals series has been shocking though. That's a line you expect for the 76ers playing someone good tomorrow and it's an ECF line, just terrible.

Kawhi being out has ruined this one you never know what might of happened.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by thedenthead View Post
    i mean they havent been that hard to bet... so I'm not complaining.
    Oh and this! Favs and overs have been auto plays.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    I thought the series that GSW and Cleveland weren't in were watchable but not amazing.

This finals series has been shocking though. That's a line you expect for the 76ers playing someone good tomorrow and it's an ECF line, just terrible.

Kawhi being out has ruined this one you never know what might of happened.
    I think we have pretty good idea what would have happened. Little more competitive but same result in the end.

2daBank

Oh and this! Favs and overs have been auto plays.
    I never even thought to include overs. Just cavs over and over w side of warriors thrown in.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Well, the Spurs vs GS would have been a better series if the real MVP didnt get hurt

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think we have pretty good idea what would have happened. Little more competitive but same result in the end.
    Yeah would of been competative games throughout. Ginobli playing beyond his years only reason tonight was a game. Tonight was never a blow out by modern day NBA standards until the very end but everyone including the Spurs bench when they panned to them knew the result.

Gasol and Aldridge so dissapointing, GSW have one big guy and they can't do anything but pussy jumpers. Actually made me happy seeing Green destroy those guys at both ends just by being be tougher.

pilebuck13

I remember battles man I mean the 90's bulls dominated but the games were usually battles. These have just been straight domination.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I remember battles man I mean the 90's bulls dominated but the games were usually battles. These have just been straight domination.
    Spurs/Grizz had an old school sort of feel about it, been my favourite series.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yea there were some wars!!. Much like our society as a whole the league has been pussified to no end. Such is life, probably why I have only watched one full game this year (cavs/bos gm 1) and bits and pieces of couple GS games, if Leonard would have played I might have attempted to watch gm 2 or 3 of this series as is havnt seen one minute, lol.
    I can't wait for cle/GS tho, like everyone else I'm sure who knew this was forgone conclusion before the ink was dry on Durant contract ( if he wasn't a chump I would have been excited to see okc/GS rematch from last season).
    I'm perfectly happy with way it is tho. Easiest money ever and ultimately we are gonna get to see what arguably 2 of the top teams of last few decades square off and they both should be healthy, well rested, and after brief acclimation from rest teams clicking on all cylinders. What more could we want?

2daBank

Spurs/Grizz had an old school sort of feel about it, been my favourite series.
    Did they this year? When spurs were the spurs not version 2.blow there were few time griz beat on them a little before they got to western conference finals. That Memphis been a Tough nosed team for some time now.

Mase of Base

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Did they this year? When spurs were the spurs not version 2.blow there were few time griz beat on them a little before they got to western conference finals. That Memphis been a Tough nosed team for some time now.
    I thought it was fun to watch, Spurs did their job and went up 2-0 fairly easily then the Grizz got it to 2-2 and were in both the next losses. They'd of beaten the Kawhi-less spurs he was next level that series.

Parker was in vintage form and Conley finally lived up to his pay cheque.

*Add to that it was like watching old school ball as from memory Vince Carter has a weapon that series I think?!

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

the NHL playoffs are way better 40 something one goal games plus a bunch of OTs, one night the 4 games all went to OT, not even close in my opinion.

pilebuck13

Idk nothing beats MLB playoffs 2 me.

Mase of Base

Which reminds me we're all talking about Kawhi being out but Parker is out which I'd forgotten about/ignored from memory and even Lee was looking real good before he did his knee. Only big doing anything anyway for the Spurs, not trying to say Lee would of changed the result but at least he has muscling up down low.

That's why I think Cleveland win fairly easily against GSW, you beat them with a bit of movement and score in close which they can exploit. And they can hang in a jump shooting game. Oh and LeBron owns KD.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Thats why the NBA is a poor product, in no professional sport should a team be -1000 or greater

I dont think there has ever been a -1000 line in NHL or MLB history, yet you see that in the NBA playoffs, what a joke.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Blow out after blowout
    First half only good to watch
    2nd horrible
    By the 2nd half the game is done

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

First three rounds of NBA will be terrible. Going to get an epic finals matchup.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Not even worth watching.

No excuse for two teams to be 24-0 going to the finals.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

These NBA playoffs are not awful.

wikkidinsane

Guys you are watching the best player of all time in LeBron, just dominating. When he finishes his career. He will have made 12 str8 finals and winning 7

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea how to repair

Most players have no pride anymore

Not killers...everyone friends

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Thought the regular season was awful. Playoffs have been worse. What other sport can say that come playoff time 87% of the teams have no shot?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Get ready for 2-3 more years of this crap.
    LBJ going to stick around to make 10 straight finals. At least.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Just saw Cavs -3500.

wikkidinsane

You say hockey playoffs is better? I see if differently because Hockey is really not my sport. I can't stand in these hockey playoffs these teams find it hard to win 2 in a row and also when they have home court they lose it just like that . Lucky ass sport if u ask me. A Game like basketball you just don't shoot a puck and pray. The best team is going to win majority of time. You really think these teams had a chance against LeBron and co and Curry and co. Please...

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Salary cap is the answer. Although Cavs vs Warriors will be cool. Too bad it wont go that late into June because of these sweeps

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Never seen such lopsided semi finals

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Not even worth watching.

No excuse for two teams to be 24-0 going to the finals.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Salary cap is the answer. Although Cavs vs Warriors will be cool. Too bad it wont go that late into June because of these sweeps
    I didn't think it mattered how fast semi's wrapped up there just be long layoff as finals have locked in date? That might not be correct I just seem to remeber teams having long layoff before finals (might have just been 1 team?) .

I honestly don't know why everyone mad? Sure the other sports make for more drama and playoffs more interesting to watch but they also not free money and more often than not we don't get best 2 teams battling it out in finals we get hottest team or fluke team..

everyone can complain and pretend the other sports got it right but you hear all the time the other sports teams always say "just make it in anything can happen" while randomness might be more exciting not arguing that, there also something to be said for knowing we gonna get the showdown we been waiting for all year of far and away the best 2 teams of not only this year but arguably this decade. It would suck if NBA was like other sports and we didn't get true championship cause god forbid Houston or clippers got lucky and sent GS home.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you aren't a Cavs or Warriors fan... maybe Spurs... what reason do you have to watch the NBA this season other than betting? That's the problem. 90% of the league has no shot. The season outside the finals is boring. That's why everyone always talks about stupid off the court shit and not the product on the court.

Not sure what the answer is. Remove the max cap on how much players can make? Make Gambling legal? Don't know

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Just a short era of dominating, Celts and Lakers pretty much did the same thing in multiple eras and Bulls. League will catch up eventually. This will be the king's 7th Finals appearance in a row, surprised anyone isnt complaining about that. Let's stop James from making the Finals, let's protest. You have 28 other GM's if they cant figure it out too bad.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

NBA has been like this for a long time but just got worse then ever. Parity is Paramount in sports. In NBA it don't matter

12 Last