chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32243

I don't know about jail, but impeached for sure.
    Which is just fine by me, Pence is the most qualified to sit in the Oval Office anyway.

And no, I did not vote for Hil or Don, my vote went to Bill Weld and Johnson.

chico2663

mine went to kasich. I think it is rudi going to jail

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Does This Look like the Politics Forum? Damn

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Hey retard, did you read the part about there being no evidence of any collusion or wrong doing????

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Saloon this shit already.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed"

Yea let's put folks in jail and impeach the peoples president because they had a few conversations with the Russians "beginning in early November".LO fuggin L

They need to start putting butt hurt leakers in jail.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I don't know about jail, but impeached for sure.
    Which is just fine by me, Pence is the most qualified to sit in the Oval Office anyway.

And no, I did not vote for Hil or Don, my vote went to Bill Weld and Johnson.
    Impeached for sure are u serious Nash
    Did you read the article

people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides to provide the FBI and Congress with a full account of interactions with Russian officials and others with links to the Kremlin during and immediately after the 2016 election.

So after months they find the smoking gun he has committed no crime or impeachable offense. And he knows it.

If he was honestly afraid would he fire comey?
    As if the guy who is running the FBI currently isn't a true and blue democrat?

Honestly I support trump but, it's so obvious this is a political smear bull shit...everyone knows it. I mean the Clinton foundation was receiving money from multiple countries...but the Russia influence was a bull shit sceme the dirty democrats ran with and all the buddies they have, which is 98% off all television and papers in this country hate this man and want him destroyed, how do you not see this? What has been proven with trump and Russia? Do you just take what the biased news media says as fact, and instantly buy the propaganda? I operate on facts now if facts are found I would agree..but until then your running around saying impeachment for sure come on man. There is what 3 ongoing investigations and yet nothing yet? Come on you heard clapper. You heard comey. You heard fienstein.

Sorry Chico I care more about sports betting when I come here then politics, this is why I would love for this shit to go instantly to a political sub forum because I wouldn't check it. But when I scan players talk and see you constantly pushing this garbage I can't not say anything. Everyone knows your a older gentleman never trumper Jon McCain type that the people didn't want so stop.
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 05-18-17 at 10:38 PM.

chico2663

hey guys as i said a few times . i think rudi is going to jail

pilebuck13

Chico stop drinking

pilebuck13

Can we all imagine right now if the trump staff and campaign was found literally bashing blackberrys with hammers? you guys would want him impeached. Yet was this on 99percent of news anchors calling for her head fuk no it wasn't and everyone knows it.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    "The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed"

Yea let's put folks in jail and impeach the peoples president because they had a few conversations with the Russians "beginning in early November".LO fuggin L

They need to start putting butt hurt leakers in jail.
    First - nobody will go to jail.

Second - You gave an incomplete quotation.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

You should note there is an ongoing investigation.

There could be a finding of wrongdoing or Trump and his aides will be vindicated.

Time will tell; however, using partial statements to suggest something is absolute is misleading at best.

I think your comment on putting butt hurt leakers in jail is a perfect example (on many levels) as to why there is polarization in our country.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    First - nobody will go to jail.

Second - You gave an incomplete quotation.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

You should note there is an ongoing investigation.

There could be a finding of wrongdoing or Trump and his aides will be vindicated.

Time will tell; however, using partial statements to suggest something is absolute is misleading at best.

I think your comment on putting butt hurt leakers in jail is a perfect example (on many levels) as to why there is polarization in our country.
    So making fake news stories of collusion and wrong doing when there is not one shred of evidence to support it does not divide the country??? 100 % speculation is not news. This has been investiated for months and not ONE agency has found ANY wrongdoing whatsoever. It is obviously a let's get Trump even if we have have to make stuff up to do it. The media runs the Democratic party. I imagine if someone accused. you of something with zero proof and the media convicted you because they didn't like you.that you would be ok with that.

If Trump is proven through facts to have done these things I will be the 1st one to call for his head. That is rational thought. At this point to even consider that is insane.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 05-19-17 at 09:40 AM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

^
    The only crime we know for a fact that was committed was the leaking of classified information. It's being leaked by butt hurts who will not accept the elected president.

Even if Hilary won we don't need unelected bureaucrats deciding they need to sabotage the president with illegal leaks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

time to ban Chico

It is silly now

pilebuck13