TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lebron James Is A Fake

Guy limping around. (Not even hurt.)

Such a showboat. Wish someone would break his leg.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

That seems a tad extreme

TheMoneyShot

Jordan never did sh#$ like that.

Bird never did sh#$ like that.

Magic Johnson never did sh#$ like that.

Must be the new liberal sh#$ in the NBA?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Taking a page out of the old Jordan "I have the flu" playbook. Fuk he had the flu I'm sorry, if you have had the flu legitimately you aren't playing basketball I don't care who you are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24902

Oh shutup. You just sit around and wait for the pettiest of opportunities to spew venom at the guy. We get it, you hate Lebron. There's no trophies for that. Find another passion.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DroopyDog

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

What the fukk? Did you not see the play? He went up for a dunk and Bradley grabbed him and Thomas jumped into him like a fukking linebacker. Thomas came right up under him and fortunately he didn't do a Kawhi and turn his ankles.

Most players would hyper extend a knee on that play and you criticize him?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10814

Drama queen. Roethisberger too.
    Both champions though.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Drama queen. Roethisberger too.
    Both champions though.
    I concur

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jordan never did sh#$ like that.

Bird never did sh#$ like that.

Magic Johnson never did sh#$ like that.

Must be the new liberal sh#$ in the NBA?
    Bird gimped around his whole fukkin career!! I had like 37 back surgeries, waaa waaa waaa, maybe if he was man like bron he would have lasted longer instead of looking like sorry gimp after 10-12 years..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 93

He learned it from D Wade in Miami. I loved how Wade would get bumped going to the rim. He would act like he couldn't walk, make trainers carry him to the locker room only to return 5 minutes later like nothing happened

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28619

If you had played the game maybe you would know.... guy takes a hit on a play......takes alittle time to walk it off....
    sometimes it doesnt walk off.... your out....!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    He learned it from D Wade in Miami. I loved how Wade would get bumped going to the rim. He would act like he couldn't walk, make trainers carry him to the locker room only to return 5 minutes later like nothing happened
    Or maybe they all saw what praise Paul pierce pathetic ass got that one year vs lakers in finals where he left on a stretcher then got wheeled back to the court in wheelchair then proceeded to play like he was a iron man! "Oh what toughness" the idiot Boston faithful bragged about.

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

How dare you talk that way about the king.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yes, Jordan was busy being chased by the mafia and playing baseball... Dude would've been crucified by the media and cyberspace if he'd played in this era.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Or maybe they all saw what praise Paul pierce pathetic ass got that one year vs lakers in finals where he left on a stretcher then got wheeled back to the court in wheelchair then proceeded to play like he was a iron man! "Oh what toughness" the idiot Boston faithful bragged about.
    Right? I love the NBA dramatic fake injury. Stops the game for 10 minutes for the guy to put on a show like he will be out for the season only to be seen running out of the locker room after the TV timeout and all the announcers can talk about is how tough the guy is because he is playing through the pain. The only way I can even watch a part of a game in this dumbass league is to put a bet down and get wasted otherwise I change the channel. How people will pay hundreds or thousands of dollars to go to one of these games I will never know. Pure garbage
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How about the towel over the head curry n Durant do..ghetto bs

unde0087
    Did we win?

Not to leave out the fact that no one can play any defense on any of the stars because no one has to dribble anymore. LeBron stops dribbling at the 3 point line, takes 14 steps then a euro step. I am not sure how people expect any of these guys to d anyone up when the offensive player can push off, take as many steps as they want, and then if the guy doesn't make the layup a 10 second delayed whistle blows for a foul.

OmahaOmaha
    OmahaOmaha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1038

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not to leave out the fact that no one can play any defense on any of the stars because no one has to dribble anymore. LeBron stops dribbling at the 3 point line, takes 14 steps then a euro step. I am not sure how people expect any of these guys to d anyone up when the offensive player can push off, take as many steps as they want, and then if the guy doesn't make the layup a 10 second delayed whistle blows for a foul.
    pretty much sums up todays NBA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Lebron has looked damn good in these playoffs so far.. Dominated tonight, Celtics couldn't stop him or even slow him down..

He did briefly fake that injury with the limping and face pain looks.. Total Hollywood acting.. Players do that.. Paul Pierce was the biggest faker in history with the wheel chair incident years ago..

This was classic ...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-17-17 at 11:40 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Majesties have beheaded for less, Ill send word of your penitence should the king have mercy on you.

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

The craziest and most perplexing thing I think I've ever seen in sports is that Lebron has been around 14 years or so and played an insane amount of games and minutes but he has never even twisted an ankle or anything. Only thing I can even think of is the cramps that one year in the playoffs. He's like a fukkin terminator. Guy literally has never gotten hurt. It's nearly impossible.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bird gimped around his whole fukkin career!! I had like 37 back surgeries, waaa waaa waaa, maybe if he was man like bron he would have lasted longer instead of looking like sorry gimp after 10-12 years..
    Wow obviously you don't know much about basketball or back injuries

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

He's had to carry every single team he was on since he came in the league. He's played so many dozens of playoff games that's like extra seasons on his body. There is no room for criticism here. He's a monster

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was a fake since day 1 in nba

great player but that is all

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Nothing to see here
    Jjgold - certified lebron hater
    Themoneyshot - also a founding member of the lbj hater club

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Wow obviously you don't know much about basketball or back injuries

TheMoneyShot

Uh.... I wouldn't have any issues with James if he would just act like a sensible human being. Don't fake like you're hurt. You drive to the lane... you know you're going to get hit. It's common. My other point is... you're gonna need a semi to take out James. So that play last night that he went to the hole... he knew he was going to get hit... and he tumbled like a WWE act.

Then... don't act like you twisted your ankle. Does he think Vince McMahon is scouting him? Just fukking retarded. Stop being a queer and just play basketball. Stop with the Saturday Night Live sh#$.

And if James continues to be a bi#$#.... and act unprofessional on the floor... I'll keep on saying it.

Doesn't he realize that people gamble on sports... and notices he acts like a fairy all the time?

Don't act like you took a vicious hit... start hobbling on an ankle... walk all the way to the center court line.... and then walk back to the free throw line. (While everyone is waiting for you.) FUK U.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    That seems a tad extreme
    Moneyshot upset because LeBron used to bang his sister and now she has a collapsed rectum and a vagina you can park a school bus in.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He was a fake since day 1 in nba

great player but that is all
    You should love Lebron since he has your hairline.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Uh.... I wouldn't have any issues with James if he would just act like a sensible human being. Don't fake like you're hurt. You drive to the lane... you know you're going to get hit. It's common. My other point is... you're gonna need a semi to take out James. So that play last night that he went to the hole... he knew he was going to get hit... and he tumbled like a WWE act.

Then... don't act like you twisted your ankle. Does he think Vince McMahon is scouting him? Just fukking retarded. Stop being a queer and just play basketball. Stop with the Saturday Night Live sh#$.

And if James continues to be a bi#$#.... and act unprofessional on the floor... I'll keep on saying it.

Doesn't he realize that people gamble on sports... and notices he acts like a fairy all the time?

Don't act like you took a vicious hit... start hobbling on an ankle... walk all the way to the center court line.... and then walk back to the free throw line. (While everyone is waiting for you.) FUK U.
    TMS - try jumping several feet in the air and have a guy grabbing your waist and another guy basically ting to tackle you and let's see you get up not gimpy? That was a hard collision that you are trying to minimize.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

i get that now lol

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

homie1975