jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James is top 4 all time right now

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Taking a page out of the old Jordan "I have the flu" playbook. Fuk he had the flu I'm sorry, if you have had the flu legitimately you aren't playing basketball I don't care who you are.
    Jordan's trainer claimed it was food poisoning, not the flu.

Same difference? Depends on the severity of the poisoning I suppose.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

This thread is baseless.

Lebron didn't even dramatize the moment. He simply got nicked and walked it off, just as any weekend warrior in a pickup game might. Trying to make some grand inference about the severity of it, or Lebron's ulterior motives behind it is just asinine.

Moneyshot is bitter because he lost another bet blindly fading the public as always. Moneyshot wouldn't understand the nature of athletic injuries because he's probably never played a sport in his life. Getting under a barbell and doing a set of bench-presses does not constitute "athletic endeavor."

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    This thread is baseless.

Lebron didn't even dramatize the moment. He simply got nicked and walked it off, just as any weekend warrior in a pickup game might. Trying to make some grand inference about the severity of it, or Lebron's ulterior motives behind it is just asinine.

Moneyshot is bitter because he lost another bet blindly fading the public as always. Moneyshot wouldn't understand the nature of athletic injuries because he's probably never played a sport in his life. Getting under a barbell doing a set of bench-presses does not constitute "athletic endeavor."
    Mully, go back to writing your thesis and worrying about graduation, you are a burden to your parents

And while your at it, post a play

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Mully, go back to writing your thesis and worrying about graduation, you are a burden to your parents

And while your at it, post a play
    So first you alleged I was an English teacher and now apparently I'm a college student. Nevermind the fact that those barbs weren't funny the first eight times you tried 'em, but now they're not even consistent.

Do you ever get the feeling that all your dart throws will never so much as sniff the bullseye?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This thread is baseless.

Moneyshot is bitter because he lost another bet blindly fading the public as always. Moneyshot wouldn't understand the nature of athletic injuries because he's probably never played a sport in his life. Getting under a barbell and doing a set of bench-presses does not constitute "athletic endeavor."
    Am I wrong or wasn't it just a week or two back he was crying his tin foil hat conspiracy theories about the NBA being rigged? That again after losing a bet and looking for someone to blame other than his own shitty pick..

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Am I wrong or wasn't it just a week or two back he was crying his tin foil hat conspiracy theories about the NBA being rigged? That again after losing a bet and looking for someone to blame other than his own shitty pick..
    Most likely, that sounds like TMS.

The thing is, one can't hate Lebron that much and truly appreciate the game of basketball.

Moneyshot is just a jaded degenerate who thinks Lebron's retirement is somehow going to make him a better handicapper.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

The thing is, one can't hate Lebron that much and truly appreciate the game of basketball.

Moneyshot is just a jaded degenerate who thinks Lebron's retirement is somehow going to make him a better handicapper.
    Do you post plays or troll?
    Red Sox ml
    Dodgers rl

If you can interpret that

2daBank

How can he expect to cap these things if it all rigged I mean why else would the greatest player of this generation always win!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Mully doesn't even gamble. Professional trolley, with side kick Kracken

2daBank

Do you post plays or troll?
    Red Sox ml
    Dodgers rl

If you can interpret that
    0-2 from looks of it.

2daBank

Hard to believe I've talked sports with him for years.

Eddy Munny

You're mad, bro.

You're just mad because every time you think you've cooked up a clever line that'll retire me to my corner to lick my wounds, I just slip your feeble jab and send you tumbling to the mat for the umpteenth time.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

You are special , starting to grow on me❤️👍
    Tried to give you some points Mully, you must be corporate

Eddy Munny

You are special , starting to grow on me❤️
    Tried to give you some points Mully, you must be corporate
    I don't accept points from broke dikk fukks.

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I love how Lebron is such a fukkin monster and built of steel that when he jumps over the rim and someone undercuts him and he falls into a crowd of mere mortals and hits the hardwood that people are shouting to the high heavens, "He's fukkin faking!!! Don't show any sign of pain coz it's impossible! You don't feel pain you fukkin Beast!!!"

I used to hate the guy as well because I didn't think he had the motivation, drive, or desire to win. Now I just appreciate his greatness. You should quit being such a hater and enjoy watching greatness while you can. You will never see another guy that has Karl Malones body, the speed and skills of Jordan, the passing of magic, can hit the 3, and literally never gets injured.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I bet he's hung like a damn bull

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    I love how Lebron is such a fukkin monster and built of steel that when he jumps over the rim and someone undercuts him and he falls into a crowd of mere mortals and hits the hardwood that people are shouting to the high heavens, "He's fukkin faking!!! Don't show any sign of pain coz it's impossible! You don't feel pain you fukkin Beast!!!"

I used to hate the guy as well because I didn't think he had the motivation, drive, or desire to win. Now I just appreciate his greatness. You should quit being such a hater and enjoy watching greatness while you can. You will never see another guy that has Karl Malones body, the speed and skills of Jordan, the passing of magic, can hit the 3, and literally never gets injured.
    Just curious.... worst pu$$y series of his life was when Dallas stomped him in 2011. Yep, no one brings up that do they? Fukking guy cried like a baby every game.

When things don't go his way... he fukking cries. Can't stand any athlete like that.

He absolutely go pummeled in the AHOLE by DALLAS.

He's only going to the Finals because there's absolutely ZERO TALENT IN THE EAST.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

How can a guy hate a cash cow like LeBron....?????

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

He's already called this years finals being rigged for ratings lol. Coming off the highest rated finals already.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    How can a guy hate a cash cow like LeBron....?????
    a guy that hates him and bets against him based on his feelings...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    He's already called this years finals being rigged for ratings lol. Coming off the highest rated finals already.
    Lmfao. Rigged? They have to rig it in order to get the best 2 teams the couple decades to make it? Nobody can even win a game vs these 2 and the NBA cheating to ensure they don't lose? The level of stupidity around here still amazes me at times.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Jordan never did sh#$ like that.

Bird never did sh#$ like that.

Magic Johnson never did sh#$ like that.

Must be the new liberal sh#$ in the NBA?

Want to retract that? Here is Jordan on the ground for 10 minutes pounding the floor, rolling around.....and then walking to the free throw line and running back on D...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

^ 10x worse than Lebron and one of millions of ghost fouls. I never forget the playoff game he elbows ainge in the face, yet ainge gets the personal. announcer says jokingly,"how dare he hit michael jordan's elbow with his face" lol

TheMoneyShot

Guys keep sticking up for Queen James. Make me laugh.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Monster
    MVP the real one

2daBank

Guys keep sticking up for Queen James. Make me laugh.
    You claim fix while we cash tix.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    ^ 10x worse than Lebron and one of millions of ghost fouls. I never forget the playoff game he elbows ainge in the face, yet ainge gets the personal. announcer says jokingly,"how dare he hit michael jordan's elbow with his face" lol
    Lol. I remember that.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

0-2 from looks of it.
    Nope split bitch

TheMoneyShot

You claim fix while we cash tix.
    Awesome. James won't win the Championship. Golden State will give him a BEAT DOWN... like DALLAS gave him the BEAT DOWN.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Hard to believe I've talked sports with him for years.
    All you do is talk talk talk , post a play and get a life

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Want to retract that? Here is Jordan on the ground for 10 minutes pounding the floor, rolling around.....and then walking to the free throw line and running back on D...
    When you jump that high/long, you often land awkward and get pain in your knee, ankle, legs. It is very natural to hit the ground after jumping that high. The only person that thinks these guys are faking injuries, obviously never played and definitely never got off the ground a few inches. If you've ever sprained your knee or ankle, you would know that when it first happens, sometimes you can't even put any weight on it but after you lace it up and walk it out, you can eventually get back out there.

2daBank

All you do is talk talk talk , post a play and get a life
    Deleted. Disregard.

No interest responding or acknowledging some bum
    Ass nobody..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-20-17 at 12:26 AM.

2daBank

Awesome. James won't win the Championship. Golden State will give him a BEAT DOWN... like DALLAS gave him the BEAT DOWN.
    Dallas? Damn how long ago was that? How many bron titles since? So you waiting to fade bron till when you be laying juice or you been getting all this sweet plus money fading cavs all playoffs?

I'll happily take 25% of what I'm getting from cavs as they run through the east and put it on them as dogs against that soft ass GS squad. Whatever happens happens.

You really trying to knock James toughness while sucking off that team full of pussies over in cali? Their stars all Sherman soft.

First 123 Last