Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Good bless Coach K

Jeff Borzello‏

Duke has now landed the No. 1 point guard, No. 1 shooting guard and No. 1 power forward from the class of 2017.

Coach Saban Coach K these are wonderful guys and deserve to be called the best coaches around. Getting measly talent like this all the time. Saban went to the NFL and found out the landscape wasn't shaped for him and ran back like a little school girl. I think this would happen to Coach K if he tried a little time in the NBA.
    Last edited by SBR Ivy; 05-15-17 at 05:17 PM. Reason: twitter link

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Coach K must be getting tired of coaching. He is starting to win the old coach Cal way. Get as many one and done first round lottery picks as you can, throw them on the floor together and see if you can ride it to the championship. Works 5% of the time, every time.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Jeff Borzello‏

Duke has now landed the No. 1 point guard, No. 1 shooting guard and No. 1 power forward from the class of 2017.

Coach Saban Coach K these are wonderful guys and deserve to be called the best coaches around. Getting measly talent like this all the time. Saban went to the NFL and found out the landscape wasn't shaped for him and ran back like a little school girl. I think this would happen to Coach K if he tried a little time in the NBA.
    man that is bullshit you being a duke fan. my cousin got her mba from duke. My younger brother has been rooting for duke since gminski and spanarkle. sp on both. Although I did go to about 10 games in high school games of luke kennard. He is from franklin hs in ohio where my office was. His uncle is a loudmouth but he was great in hs. I watch him make 16 ft in a row at regional. He is the kind of kid that I always hoped my u c bearcats would get.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

OP...Do you believe in Good?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

this is too god to be true for Duke fans

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

huh???????????????

Means nothing

Kentucky gets nba hall of famers and does not win

You cannot win with Frosh

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    man that is bullshit you being a duke fan. my cousin got her mba from duke. My younger brother has been rooting for duke since gminski and spanarkle. sp on both. Although I did go to about 10 games in high school games of luke kennard. He is from franklin hs in ohio where my office was. His uncle is a loudmouth but he was great in hs. I watch him make 16 ft in a row at regional. He is the kind of kid that I always hoped my u c bearcats would get.
    Obviously with this sentence structure you did not attend Duke

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

With all the talent Coach K has many say he has underachieved