Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Kawai is a tremendous player but LeBron is simply the best player of his era. To say otherwise is just stupid which is what we come to expect from idiots like laker and baldy.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    LB is still the best player in the league.. He's winning titles and Kawhi isn't. Leonard is getting injured when it counts.. That's an underlying concern as most superstars don't get injured this time of year, they produce...

I'm very impressed with Kawhi Leonards play though, he's a true physical specimen as well, stacked.. Very athletic, skilled, can jump out of the building and has a good shot.. His ball handling skills are decent also... Plays on both ends of the floor.. Solid defender... He's in his prime.. He's certainly one of the top players in the NBA..

James Harden is the true NBA superstar disappointment in my mind this year..

Hey jpussy......Leonard has a ring already and he will very likely win more during his career. Injuries happen in pre-season as well as postseason. To knock a guy because he gets his ankle messed up in playoffs is ignorant but that is who you are.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Love kawhi and hes easily top 5 but hes not better than lebron,bron is still the best player on the planet

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Leonard is better. Pops said so

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Hey jpussy......Leonard has a ring already and he will very likely win more during his career. Injuries happen in pre-season as well as postseason. To knock a guy because he gets his ankle messed up in playoffs is ignorant but that is who you are.
    If you could read and comprehend my post I was not knocking Leonard.. I said he is stacked and one of the best players in the league.. He's not all tatted up and gangsta looking either which I respect.. Smart guy and a hard worker from what I can tell.. Very talented physically..

The only questionable mark I have is that he is playing half games and quitting in these important playoff games.. If he stays in and plays thru the pain they probably steal game 1 in Golden State...

What Leonard is doing isn't Jordan like that's all I was saying.. Jordan, Magic, Lebron, Kobe, Bird, Thomas I believe would have demanded the coach to play them the entire game on that same injury.... Heck Isiah Thomas back in the day played on one leg practically in the playoffs with a severely sprained ankle..

I question his heart Grits compared to all the greats that's all. Thank you for the personal insults by the way...

James Harden and K Leonard lack heart and the will to win.. My take!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-15-17 at 05:07 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

LeBron winning titles...um....wade was the.best on Mia when they won

First 12