johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

Great analysis but don't you rate chargers rush defense much higher than dallas'. Good to see you are still thinking clearly after Cubs ended your rookie infested season. Matheny had to leave Martinez in too long with no trusted bullpen in this ultimate moment. And now must pray for the collapse of Colorado.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I follow the Eagles but I have little confidence this week, due mainly to the Andy Reid/Doug Pederson matchup. Reid is one of the best game planners in the league and Doug is eager to make a name for himself in his second year. If you ask me it's a recipe for disaster for the eagles. Doug likes the gadget plays too much and abandons the run too early in the game. On defense the Eagles front 7 are as good as any in the league but the corners are young and unproven, combine that with trying to cover Tyreek Hill and I see problems for Philly. Andy will find ways to get Hill open, most likely through play action, then burn that secondary deep. Add Kareem Hunt to the mix as a running threat and screen pass out of the backfield and it looks like a long day for Philly.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Okay, time for an update gentlemen. Gaucho, El Nino and others check in on the teams you follow.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Jacoby brisett getting the start again for indy this week at home. Cle hasn't been a favorite since 2015

Colts still without the big 3, luck, Kelly and vontae. Indy defense could be worse than its been

On the flip side cle lost their best wr Corey coleman and their defense has been pretty solid despite losing.

Lines are tight at cle -1 and 41.5. I'd take cle small but there are better games imo

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

There's no picks u fuks Detroit getting over valued next week

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Detroit has a high homefield advantage around 4 points but losing against winning teams so put a4 for Detroit onto wat u think

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Packers coming off a loss against Falcons in Atlanta but that shouldn't factor much. Atlanta is a great team and simply outplayed them. The biggest concern is the injuries to three key players... Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Mike Daniels. The word around GB is they all avoided serious injuries but there's definitely possibility they could miss this week's game against Cincinnati (or simply keep them on the sidelines because it's Cincinnati).

With that being said, there's value on Packers simply because the Bengals have shown absolutely nothing this year but there's a small dark cloud hanging over this pick with those key injuries mentioned before.

Green Bay is 2-1 SU and ATS at home against Cincinnati since 1992.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I know that Ranger is boycotting the NFL but just a heads up - Rams Pro Bowl kicker Greg Zuerlein is on IR with a herniated disc. They signed some kid from Penn St after trying out like 10 guys. This is pretty horrible news for the Rams. Greg is literally Mr Automatic for PAT and FG's and pretty much kicks touch backs on every kickoff.

First 12