TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What Would Be Better For TV Ratings Golden State VS San Antonio Or Houston?

Clearly that's what will happen. But... the Parker injury... is this good or bad for San Antonio?

At first I thought G.S. VS Houston would be pretty good for TV. But, then I said... well... San Antonio would be the clear better choice for TV.

What do you guys think?

Rusty Bucket$
    Rusty Bucket$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Houston would bring in more ratings. More 3's less defense is what mainstream fans like

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Golden St and Houston would be better for tv,San Antonio are just a boring team to watch,efficent but boring,they are like the old NJ Devils teams that won all the time but were boring as shit.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Golden St and Houston would be better for tv,San Antonio are just a boring team to watch,efficent but boring,they are like the old NJ Devils teams that won all the time but were boring as shit.
    Great reference. I hated those devils teams. The one time I wanted them to win vs the avalanche they lost.

lakerboy

Gs vs Houston would be way better

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If you're basing your handicapping on which teams will bring the highest ratings, you should consider getting down a future bet next season on the Lakers and Knicks meeting in the NBA finals.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Great reference. I hated those devils teams. The one time I wanted them to win vs the avalanche they lost.
    They were terrible,completely sucked the fun out of their games with that trap system.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-05-17 at 02:31 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston

Spurs have zero appeal worldwide anymore

brewers7
    brewers7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

Golden State vs. Houston... Not even close... Everybody today wants points, points, points and wide open play... Nobody wants to back to the Miami Heat days with Pat Riley when they would play the Knicks in the playoffs and play those 77-73 games...

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

GSW and Houston. What would the line be?

o/u 245 ?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brewers7 View Post
    Golden State vs. Houston... Not even close... Everybody today wants points, points, points and wide open play... Nobody wants to back to the Miami Heat days with Pat Riley when they would play the Knicks in the playoffs and play those 77-73 games...
    Those were great games though.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Spurs have not played the championship caliber warriors yet during their run. They lost in the first round to the clippers two years ago and to OKC in the second round last year. Spurs need to play the warriors to see how far away they are

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    If you're basing your handicapping on which teams will bring the highest ratings, you should consider getting down a future bet next season on the Lakers and Knicks meeting in the NBA finals.
    Giant you know me to well.

I will guarantee this though... Boston VS Cleveland in the Conference Final. So lay the juice on Boston for the Series price right now. DON'T WAIT. No effing way the NBA would have Washington VS Cleveland. I just threw up a little in my mouth... just saying that.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Giant you know me to well.

I will guarantee this though... Boston VS Cleveland in the Conference Final. So lay the juice on Boston for the Series price right now. DON'T WAIT. No effing way the NBA would have Washington VS Cleveland. I just threw up a little in my mouth... just saying that.
    Boston will advance but the wizards might give the cavs some issues.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Boston will advance but the wizards might give the cavs some issues.
    If Washington could play defense in key situations... I could see it. Nobody wants to see Wall and Beal VS King James. People want to see the little beast (who lost his sister) VS King James. So every game... we can hear how sad it is to lose a family member. Every game... every single game. Did I say every single game? Yes, every single game.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.