t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Fake News.

Adam Jones has a history of finding racism in many things. Nobody is taking these mentally weak snowflakes seriously anymore.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This board never ceases to amaze
    No shit man. I shouldn't have even clicked on his thread but I think I was hoping there'd be some level of sanity in here to restore some faith in this board. A couple of decent people, jtoler comes to mind, but not really. Lotta really unevolved people that congregate here. Barely worth reading half this shit anymore
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave texhooper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Anyone remember a few years back when some cop at a red sox minor league game called carl crawford a "monday"

and got fired

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I think both are wrong. Fans heckling Canseco over roids is a little different though considering he did do roids and him pointing at his biceps was probably a way of him taking it lighthearted, not sure. Racial slurs just different especially for blacks considering the history here, dont think a fan should make fun of a player being fat and if there was a history here of hanging, exploiting, and mistreatment of fat people in the past here then it would make it even worse. Thats just me, cheering and booing seems enough in my eyes. Some fans are all in players faces pointing and cursing at them in basektball games just seems a little much to me.
    Here's what Adam Jones should have said:

Reporter- "So we heard that there some racial insults being hurled at you. What is your take Adam?"

Adam Jones - "Hey man, people pay to come to the game. They can say whatever they want. It doesn't bother me. Do you think I got to where I go to in life by having what someone says about me affect me? I'm way too mentally tough for that. It doesn't bother me. I don't care. People can say whatever they want about me. This is America. Everyone has the right to an opinion"

Which would result in a libtard reporter saying something like "So you're not offended by the n word"

Adam Jones - "Bro, I'm not offended by any words. I'm a pro athlete. I've dealt with legit struggles to get here. Words do not affect me, especially from opposing fans. Bring it on"
    That's how an alpha male would respond.

Adam Jones is nothing but a beta excuse making weakling.
    Last edited by Plaza23; 05-02-17 at 08:50 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Weird that so many people are upset by what Adam jones said

bunch of tissue paper skin people hurt by a pro athletes words

they are just words people, why are you offended by a pro athletes genetics word's and bitching about them on a chitty chat room.

weaklings offended by some goof ball with good athletic opinions

sad

weaklings

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They used to throw D-Cell batteries at Bobby Bonilla.

Crazy Bonilla fact, he collects over a $1,000,000 every July 1st from the Mets and will continue to do so until the year 2035.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Here's what Adam Jones should have said:

Reporter- "So we heard that there some racial insults being hurled at you. What is your take Adam?"

Adam Jones - "Hey man, people pay to come to the game. They can say whatever they want. It doesn't bother me. Do you think I got to where I go to in life by having what someone says about me affect me? I'm way too mentally tough for that. It doesn't bother me. I don't care. People can say whatever they want about me. This is America. Everyone has the right to an opinion"

Which would result in a libtard reporter saying something like "So you're not offended by the n word"

Adam Jones - "Bro, I'm not offended by any words. I'm a pro athlete. I've dealt with legit struggles to get here. Words do not affect me, especially from opposing fans. Bring it on"
    That's how an alpha male would respond.

Adam Jones is nothing but a beta excuse making weakling.
    Meh, its about perspective. Id be willing to bet that same guy or guys wouldnt have blurted out racial epithets at Jones had he seen him casually walking down the street, lol nope. So he does it where he feels safe knowing Jones cant scale the outfield wall and put hands on him, therefore said guy is a coward. I wonder if you were out with your girl and a guy was standing behind you guys and he started saying ugly things about her for no reason and started calling her names like whore, c unt, and bitch if youd casually brush it off and ignore it. Or maybe if you were with your mom and the same thing happened. And those wouldnt even be racial slurs but still enough to probably get you incensed enough to do something other than simply ignore it. So basically if you have no problem with it happening in Boston youd have no problem with him being called such in every stadium every single game and no doubt even in public every day of his life, whats the difference, theyre just words right.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-02-17 at 09:39 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    No shit man. I shouldn't have even clicked on his thread but I think I was hoping there'd be some level of sanity in here to restore some faith in this board. A couple of decent people, jtoler comes to mind, but not really. Lotta really unevolved people that congregate here. Barely worth reading half this shit anymore
    That was funny

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    How in the fuk is calling someone a cracker, based on appearance? A cracker is someone who cracked a whip. I guess we have to assume they were white, but that would be racist to do so
    Well, considering African blacks sold captured blacks into slavery, freed blacks in North America owned black slaves at a much higher percentage than white people, and white governments were the first to abolish slavery, it would be much more accurate to call black people crackers. Now I'll just wait to be called indecent and unevolved by those offended by the truth but powerless to dispute it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was always told that white people were referred to as "Crackers" because they were light in color and easy to break.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was always told that white people were referred to as "Crackers" because they were light in color and easy to break.
    http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswit...ch-on-crackers

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

i know so weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Weird that so many people are upset by what Adam jones said

bunch of tissue paper skin people hurt by a pro athletes words

they are just words people, why are you offended by a pro athletes genetics word's and bitching about them on a chitty chat room.

weaklings offended by some goof ball with good athletic opinions

sad

weaklings

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I just have a question...

So you go to a baseball game... and you have a heckler... let's face it... we've all seen it. Been there and done that.

I remember going to a baseball game when I was a kid... and people would say "Hey Steroid" to Jose Canseco during the game in the outfield... and in between pitches. Jose would turn around and flex his biceps. Even the fans got a kick out of it. Canseco would just laugh and smile. He was doing it the entire game.

So, my question is... if you call someone a fat fuk... that's ok? But if you call someone a fat ni#$er. That's not ok? I'm lost.

I didn't know there was a line drawn when heckling someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

good lord
    Again. There is no difference. If someone say's you're fat... it's ok? If someone calls you an ugly dik bit#$... it's ok? But if someone calls you a ni#$er... it's not? Tell me the difference guy? All 3 are insults.
    Maybe I'm just confident in who I am? Other people who are offended... aren't?

Too many male athletes acting like women. You get paid to play... take the verbal heat. It's part of why you get paid.

Furthermore, I question Adam Jones integrity. Sounds like he's blowing it up more than it really is... I'm sure a lot of sh#$ is said to these baseball players every single day. Probably called his mom a whore... but is she? If stuff like this offends you... you need to find a new career... possibly lock yourself in a cave somewhere.

grease lightnin
    &

Again. There is no difference. If someone say's you're fat... it's ok? If someone calls you an ugly dik bit#$... it's ok? But if someone calls you a ni#$er... it's not? Tell me the difference guy? All 3 are insults.
    Maybe I'm just confident in who I am? Other people who are offended... aren't?

Too many male athletes acting like women. You get paid to play... take the verbal heat. It's part of why you get paid.

Furthermore, I question Adam Jones integrity. Sounds like he's blowing it up more than it really is... I'm sure a lot of sh#$ is said to these baseball players every single day. Probably called his mom a whore... but is she? If stuff like this offends you... you need to find a new career... possibly lock yourself in a cave somewhere.

I would love love to see someone actually make a solid argument against this rather than saying "good lord" or "so stupid". I have a feeling I know why this type of argument goes unchallenged.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

What ever happened to the MLB Forum ???? The ones were guys talked about the games today ???? Let me know when you find it???
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 05-03-17 at 11:22 AM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I would love love to see someone actually make a solid argument against this rather than saying "good lord" or "so stupid". I have a feeling I know why this type of argument goes unchallenged.

Oh my

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    What ever happened to the MLB Forum ???? The ones were guys talked about the games today ???? Let me know when you find it???

What chalk hill are you slinging today magger?

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 448

It only took a month, but ESPN is finally reporting on something baseball related. Shame it had to be something like this....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    usually when a guy has the word tex or Ranger in his screen name i find a flat out racist dikwad. It is refreshing to see one screen name with the word "Tex" in it have some common sense backing it. What we have in this country is 25 percent white racist and 25 percent black racist and we have to watch these two asshole groups fight this nonsense out over and over again. At least the blacks have a gripe but these white 25 percent will only go away when they die off. They are a product of their racist parents. Kids today don't even see racism especially in school so like i said the only hope is to see these assholes die off. Not one of them can think for themselves and maybe take a back step from their racist parents. Nah they storm right ahead with these nasty thoughts because their skulls are thicker than a concrete curb.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    usually when a guy has the word tex or Ranger in his screen name i find a flat out racist dikwad. It is refreshing to see one screen name with the word "Tex" in it have some common sense backing it. What we have in this country is 25 percent white racist and 25 percent black racist and we have to watch these two asshole groups fight this nonsense out over and over again. At least the blacks have a gripe but these white 25 percent will only go away when they die off. They are a product of their racist parents. Kids today don't even see racism especially in school so like i said the only hope is to see these assholes die off. Not one of them can think for themselves and maybe take a back step from their racist parents. Nah they storm right ahead with these nasty thoughts because their skulls are thicker than a concrete curb.
    Where did you grow up?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

There is not a long history of fat or ugly people being discriminated against. Don't recall seeing lynchings of ugly people, or ugly only bathrooms. You have to be beyond ignorant to not see why this would be even more offensive and deserve the outrage it's getting.

And it's not to defend the other stuff, because it's all nonsense that players should not be subjected to, and all warrants fans being ejected. Just because guys are getting paid a lot of money does not mean they should be subjected to personal insults while performing their job, and just because you paid for a ticket does not give you the right to say and do whatever you want.

Stuff like this is why loved that brawl is detroit, douche bag fans finally got what they deserve. If you throw a beer on someone at a bar, they would kick the shit out of you, and nobody would have an issue with it, so just because you paid for a ticket to a game does not make that okay.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

What chalk hill are you slinging today magger?
    Is Max or Clayton pitching today???? That way I can double down......
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave 44 Mag 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

This is coming from a man that called baseball a white mans sport. Race baiter

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This guy Adam Jones should get a lifetime ban from baseball. He made this sht up. And what a fuckin baby crying that someone threw a peanut at him. They used to throw batteries at players in New York. That I can understand getting upset about but a fukin Peanut?

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    This guy Adam Jones should get a lifetime ban from baseball. He made this sht up. And what a fuckin baby crying that someone threw a peanut at him. They used to throw batteries at players in New York. That I can understand getting upset about but a fukin Peanut?
    Given his history, it does seem plausible that while a bag of peanuts may have been thrown, he embellished the whole part about the N word. I wouldn't put it past him.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Where are you getting that he made it up? All the news outlets are still continuing with the story that it happened just like he said, not that I expect any of them would be the first to expose it if it's a hoax

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Given his history, it does seem plausible that while a bag of peanuts may have been thrown, he embellished the whole part about the N word. I wouldn't put it past him.
    im sure he hears the n word at least a few times every game esp in BOSTON that place is still filled with tons of racism plz stop. If you read what he said he clearly stated it was one of the worst exp in his 12yrs why would he exaggerate that now and not four yrs ago if it wasnt true. Not saying he shouldnt keep having tough skin but stop with the stupidity.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Found a dumbass loser here.
    Its just a mind set, fans and people who eat up the news drama probably care more than the player...reminds me of the sticks and stones thing...not everyone can act right, don't worry about what other people do or say...

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    im sure he hears the n word at least a few times every game esp in BOSTON that place is still filled with tons of racism plz stop. If you read what he said he clearly stated it was one of the worst exp in his 12yrs why would he exaggerate that now and not four yrs ago if it wasnt true. Not saying he shouldnt keep having tough skin but stop with the stupidity.
    Relax

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Still no witnesses

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Relax
    Take your own medicine

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Still not a single witness to substantiate his claims. But the damn PC femme-left sports media is talking like he got lynched on the field in prime time and then strung up. This shit reeks of a scam. And if it is, Adam Jones deserves to be banned from baseball for defaming a classic city and historic ballpark and fanbase.
    a "classic city" that is notorious for being one of the most racist sports cities in the country, lol. Do you live in a cave? How white are you?

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    a "classic city" that is notorious for being one of the most racist sports cities in the country, lol. Do you live in a cave? How white are you?
    I am not white. I am grey and made of metal.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I just have a question...

So you go to a baseball game... and you have a heckler... let's face it... we've all seen it. Been there and done that.

I remember going to a baseball game when I was a kid... and people would say "Hey Steroid" to Jose Canseco during the game in the outfield... and in between pitches. Jose would turn around and flex his biceps. Even the fans got a kick out of it. Canseco would just laugh and smile. He was doing it the entire game.

So, my question is... if you call someone a fat fuk... that's ok? But if you call someone a fat ni#$er. That's not ok? I'm lost.

I didn't know there was a line drawn when heckling someone?
    Here is an example suited for you.....we all know your mom is a fat dirty whore...so it is ok to call her that. If we call her a fat dirty white whore, that's not ok? Either way, she is still a whore.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Here is an example suited for you.....we all know your mom is a fat dirty whore...so it is ok to call her that. If we call her a fat dirty white whore, that's not ok? Either way, she is still a whore.
    Not only uncalled for but bad analogy considering he isn't accusing them of calling him "black"

First 1234 Last