BigBallzz69
    BigBallzz69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3506

Just ate hooters about to start in my toilet.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Kim blasts Israel, says its crimes against humanity will be
    revenged by merciless, thousand-fold punishment.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201...ish-jerusalem/

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Kim blasts Israel, says its crimes against humanity will be
    revenged by merciless, thousand-fold punishment.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201...ish-jerusalem/
    Kim should try to know the personality of Lieberman as man who looks everywhere to see where he can commit isreal military. He shouldn't take him serious

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Here you go.My favorite live concert movie is the Killers live from Royal Albert Hall, Stop Making Sense is my second favorite.The Last Waltz would be my third favorite.

as long as Joe Bonamassa (carried his guitars and equipment at Montreal Jazz Fest, July, 2004) while there with my Mother - was fortunate enough to introduce him to my Mother earlier in the day as we were walking the city

yeah, so if Joe Bonamassa at Royal Albert Hall is in your top ten,
    this non-pro, brokedikk will still talk/correspond with you

and no, I am not trying to imply that Mr Nash has ever written words to the effect that me or anyone else here is lesser of a man for being other than pro

if there are a 100 true gentlemen on this site
    and there are
    Nash is among them

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfValue View Post
    Was set in motion years ago. The biggest players are not all in yet though, we have not reached the point of no return yet. India will be the factor that wins it. Either way they line up. Right now they are not with the west nor with Russia's group.
    valid reply above,
    post #4...

BUMP, from 6, or 8 months ago...

is never still the politically correct answer?

good

fukk it

A Perfect Circle - The Doomed [Official Video]
    https://youtu.be/SDvfbvuJtS8
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 12-07-17 at 12:57 PM.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol ww3...

if there was EVER a bad time to start a WW this is it. The political class have created a generation of whiny, weak children and people think there is some conspiracy to send them to war?... lol

for as hilariously stupid as liberals are they can at least take some pride in something, there is not a chance in penetrating hell you could draft them haha that's just hilarious
    Conspiracy? Ummmmm....you’re a 9/11 truther dipshit. Those are the biggest conspiracy theories, tin foil hat wearing, idiots on the planet.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Conspiracy? Ummmmm....you’re a 9/11 truther dipshit. Those are the biggest conspiracy theories, tin foil hat wearing, idiots on the planet.
    Idiots? Like Dr. Alan Sabrosky and former Italian President Francesco Cossiga? Son, anyone who is gullible enough to believe that the 9/11 attacks happened exactly as the government and the media propaganda outlets said it did are truly the biggest idiots on the planet.

You have covert intelligence agents using the press to orchestrate coups, phony elections, false flag attacks, manipulated financial crisis and misinformation etc all around the world for over the last 100+ years, and many of those operations (operation Ajax,Gladio, etc) have been declassified for all to see, exposed, or as in the case of the Lusitania sinking (and the false Mersey commission conclusions), technology (a deep sub camera) has now PROVEN the sunken ship was loaded with armaments and munitions, just like the Germans claimed, and just like Zionist agent Churchill denied as he threw the captain under the bus, and the Jewish owned press in the US starting banging the war drums, just so Rothschild and the Zionists could get their phony "homeland".

Sadly, even though governments, intelligence agencies, and major media have been proven to be pathological liars over and over, and over, and over, and over again, saps like you still think anyone who is intelligent enough to question the veracity of those same folks are "nuts", just like you've been trained to think like a good little goy.
    Last edited by indio; 12-07-17 at 03:06 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and PittsburghPlayer

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Idiots? Like Dr. Alan Sabrosky and former Italian President Francesco Cossiga? Son, anyone who is gullible enough to believe that the 9/11 attacks happened exactly as the government and the media propaganda outlets said it did are truly the biggest idiots on the planet.

You have covert intelligence agents using the press to orchestrate coups, phony elections, false flag attacks, manipulated financial crisis and misinformation etc all around the world for over the last 100+ years, and many of those operations (operation Ajax,Gladio, etc) have been declassified for all to see, exposed, or as in the case of the Lusitania sinking (and the false Mersey commission conclusions), technology (a deep sub camera) has now PROVEN the sunken ship was loaded with armaments and munitions, just like the Germans claimed, and just like Zionist agent Churchill denied as he threw the captain under the bus, and the Jewish owned press in the US starting banging the war drums, just so Rothschild and the Zionists could get their phony "homeland".

Sadly, even though governments, intelligence agencies, and major media have been proven to be pathological liars over and over, and over, and over, and over again, saps like you still think anyone who is intelligent enough to question the veracity of those same folks are "nuts", just like you've been trained to think like a good little goy.
    Boy, they had me fooled when I watched it live. They sure fooled the people in the buildings. Firemen were fooled
    and those running for their lives when they fell were fooled too.

Watching live is unedited. Watching a conspiracy youtube vid is edited.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Another worthless thread about stupid shit that isn't going to happen. Add it to the 100,000 other bullshit political threads that die into the darkness of PT

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Another worthless thread about stupid shit that isn't going to happen. Add it to the 100,000 other bullshit political threads that die into the darkness of PT
    the only reason it didn't have it was because when kim called his bluff he blinked. Russia said the would view any conflict with n korea a problem. I read the english newspapers in other countries. Somehow it was big deal in them but not so much in the usa.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

It'll start 80 years after civil war 2

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Sometimes I truly feel like I have a Mensa card in my wallet when reading stuff on this site

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Boy, they had me fooled when I watched it live. They sure fooled the people in the buildings. Firemen were fooled

Watching live is unedited
    . Watching a conspiracy youtube vid is edited.
    lol spoken like a true idiot

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

the best part is idiots like rkelly and vitter said they know what happened because they saw it on the news. They are truly sheep.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Watching live is unedited. Watching a conspiracy youtube vid is edited.
    Are you retarded or something? Really, that's a legitimate clinical question.

What does watching the sad carnage of death and watching brave fireman trying to save people live on TV have to do with who planned the attacks and why? I watched that all live too kid. I watched the second plane hit the building live. I remember they interviewed a janitor in the first hour of coverage who said he heard explosions in the basement, and I heard Caspar Weinberger say before any official story was released that there was no way someone like Bin Laden could have pulled off an attack that size. Doesn't make any of that true or untrue, but according to you, if it's on live TV, it must be?

I've read the police report of the five Israelis who were arrested that day too, and I'd certainly like to read the 15 redacted pages of the 9/11 report in regards to Saudi Arabian involvement.

Kid, most people get fooled every day, it's the nature of humanity. Some of us figure that out over time, and others, like yourself, never seem to catch on to that simple reality.

First 123