d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Lazy loser over here that likes him. I think from the little tidbits that we learned that it's a good start. So much will change, but progress is always nice. Not even going to get into the whole he's just going to help his rich friends argument.

I hope I'm alive in 3 years to see the economy booming, and the USA back on top. Probably never will be close on the education front, unfortunately.

Liberal tears will be raising the Ocean levels, that they are so worried about. Already not taking shit from anyone, and on our way back up on the foreign front.
    The economy has already been booming and the USA is on top. He hasn't had time to screw it up yet.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The economy has already been booming and the USA is on top. He hasn't had time to screw it up yet.
    Cuck he's still your president landslide Hillary

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Corporate tax rates will still be 15% too high

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I never get why losers that are broke always want smarter rich people to pay more everything all the time.

Ralphie halves is a sharp guy.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I won't complain about a tax break. I just go batshit crazy over the bullshit about it creating more jobs. What it WILL do is three things:
    1.) Increase consumer spending (with a much smaller effect on jobs than they claim)
    2.) Keep wealth gap growing
    3.) Grow our deficit big time

So, consumer spending will increase which is great. But one problem, what the penetrate does America even make anymore? So we will increase the workforce, in China. And even if people do buy stuff that is manufactured here, with all the automation companies have been doing over the last 20/30 years, it really isn't going to translate to a wave of hirings. And even if it does, factory workers wages are so low these days it still won't amount to beans; just more of the same problem, people struggling to make ends meet.

So while I will take a tax break, it is the last thing we need. Our country's debt load is going to explode. Especially with the spending increases the administration is pushing for the military alone.

Don't believe the hype gentlemen. This tax cut will only truly benefit the major political donors.

They are handing you $100 and stealing your wallet at the same time.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    I won't complain about a tax break. I just go batshit crazy over the bullshit about it creating more jobs. What it WILL do is three things:
    1.) Increase consumer spending (with a much smaller effect on jobs than they claim)

So, consumer spending will increase which is great. But one problem, what the penetrate does America even make anymore? So we will increase the workforce, in China. And even if people do buy stuff that is manufactured here, with all the automation companies have been doing over the last 20/30 years, it really isn't going to translate to a wave of hirings. And even if it does, factory workers wages are so low these days it still won't amount to beans; just more of the same problem, people struggling to make ends meet.

So while I will take a tax break, it is the last thing we need. Our country's debt load is going to explode. Especially with the spending increases the administration is pushing for the military alone.

Don't believe the hype gentlemen. This tax cut will only truly benefit the major political donors.

Copy paste this from CNN ? Obama spent more money then any president in history

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I never get why losers that are broke always want smarter rich people to pay more everything all the time.

Ralphie halves is a sharp guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama did nothing for 8 years

We now know after seeing trump turn Country around

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Sound good to me Trump

We need to update the tax code...!!!!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    From what I've read it looks like you wouldn't be able to deduct gambling losses anymore.
    We'll see how it will affect reporting of gambling activity. Maybe they will revise it so that only net income from gambling is reported.

Or better yet, maybe they will no longer count gambling winnings as income like most countries. That would be a dream.

I haven't really been following the news, but the plan sounds like a winner from the little I've heard. I hope they can pull it off.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Sure thing. He could get us to damn 20% GDP Growth, and you would thank Obama.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

TRump is awesome

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

We not gonna act like these billion dollar corps arent making the most of their money by outsourcing labor and and using cheap chinese resources to stay billion dollar businesses? The same right wing retards who think coal has a fighting chance think that lowering corp tax is somehow going to stimulate the economy and get these corps to bring jobs back to the US when all it is gonna do is increase their margins until you actually punish them for outsourcing which up to this point has just been Trump blowing smoke since no such legislature has been constructed. Small businesses are the only businesses that should get a massive tax cuts because small business taxes and self employment taxes are highway robbery right now.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

From what I'm hearing all these tax cuts favor Trump.

He was more involved & spent more time on this Bill than anything else he has done.

Tax cuts always favor the rich. They are the ones that own the politicians. They could give a fuk about fair pay or if you even have a job.

Wake up boys.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't care if I have to pay 7% more in taxes.

I don't have to see Obama's face on the TV anymore. Well worth it.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post

I'm getting lazy with the responding to quotes, so I'll just answer the bold parts.

- It will create more jobs here in the States, absolutely. How could something like this that makes companies want to be here not?

- The US makes a TON of stuff, you just wouldn't know it because we shipped so many jobs away. This won't bring them all back, but it will bring some. And if it's not enough, Trump will big-dick like he's been doing and force them back. And most of the internets -- Google, FB, Twitter, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Snapchat -- that's mostly us too, but the measure of success for those companies early on was how quick they could A) get most of their shit the F out of California, and later B) Make it so they pay taxes in a different country.

- This tax cut will benefit me because I'm a small business owner. I am not rich at all. Some really good things can also benefit billionaires too, it's okay. We don't need to do things that consistently jam it into billionaires asses over and over again to make this country better. That's counter-productive, even though it would please a lot of you.

We got so much propaganda drilled into our heads when we were young from movies and TV about corporations always being evil and always having bad intentions and wanting to screw over the common man. Then some of us grow up, pay attention to what that side is actually doing, and realize that it's not all true, and without them, we would crumble or live like Snowball wants us to and have no electricity and corn growing in our backyards.

I didn't vote for the guy either, but I really like what he's doing. For the first time in my life, somebody is (at least seems to be) trying to make real changes for the greater good of America, and unfukking what's been broken for so long. And every time he does, so many people's response is "Oh nooooo, I'm super scared that _______ might happen as a result." Well, you don't know that and I don't either. But at least the guy is genuinely trying. It's more than I can say for Obama, Bush, Clinton, other Bush, etc.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Copy paste this from CNN ? Obama spent more money then any president in history
    well if bush didn't give that tax break during his term than we would of had more come in. As someone that got stuck paying ALTERNATIVE MINUMUM TAX for most my life ,it sucks. With the taxes cuts he is proposing we will go bankrupt. He is talking about bringing jobs back but never talks about bringing the family businesses back

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I'm getting lazy with the responding to quotes, so I'll just answer the bold parts.

- It will create more jobs here in the States, absolutely. How could something like this that makes companies want to be here not?

- The US makes a TON of stuff, you just wouldn't know it because we shipped so many jobs away. This won't bring them all back, but it will bring some. And if it's not enough, Trump will big-dick like he's been doing and force them back. And most of the internets -- Google, FB, Twitter, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Snapchat -- that's mostly us too, but the measure of success for those companies early on was how quick they could A) get most of their shit the F out of California, and later B) Make it so they pay taxes in a different country.

- This tax cut will benefit me because I'm a small business owner. I am not rich at all. Some really good things can also benefit billionaires too, it's okay. We don't need to do things that consistently jam it into billionaires asses over and over again to make this country better. That's counter-productive, even though it would please a lot of you.

We got so much propaganda drilled into our heads when we were young from movies and TV about corporations always being evil and always having bad intentions and wanting to screw over the common man. Then some of us grow up, pay attention to what that side is actually doing, and realize that it's not all true, and without them, we would crumble or live like Snowball wants us to and have no electricity and corn growing in our backyards.

I didn't vote for the guy either, but I really like what he's doing. For the first time in my life, somebody is (at least seems to be) trying to make real changes for the greater good of America, and unfukking what's been broken for so long. And every time he does, so many people's response is "Oh nooooo, I'm super scared that _______ might happen as a result." Well, you don't know that and I don't either. But at least the guy is genuinely trying. It's more than I can say for Obama, Bush, Clinton, other Bush, etc.
    I agree with helping small businesses out. my family is in the oil business. They make between 20-30 million for each rig they make.I used to make 140 thousand being self employed. With all the write-offs and putting everything in the companies name; my uncle paid a hell of a lot less percentage than I did. Yes he paid more in taxes than I did but he paid a less in percentage. With paying workers comp,a.m.t, double social security tax and all the other taxes there were years I paid over 50%

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    well if bush didn't give that tax break during his term than we would of had more come in. As someone that got stuck paying ALTERNATIVE MINUMUM TAX for most my life ,it sucks. With the taxes cuts he is proposing we will go bankrupt. He is talking about bringing jobs back but never talks about bringing the family businesses back
    That's where this tax cut comes in. Sal's Pizzaria can file as a corporation and stay in business a lot longer now.

And we won't go bankrupt. Do you know how much US money has been lost because our Corp Tax is so high? 15 is a smaller number than 35, I get it. But Google not having to move most of their jobs to Ireland alone would have probably made up for a lot of that gap all on its own.

Ralphie Halves

I agree with helping small businesses out. my family is in the oil business. They make between 20-30 million for each rig they make.I used to make 140 thousand being self employed. With all the write-offs and putting everything in the companies name; my uncle paid a hell of a lot less percentage than I did. Yes he paid more in taxes than I did but he paid a less in percentage. With paying workers comp,a.m.t, double social security tax and all the other taxes there were years I paid over 50%
    Really good point, Corporate Tax is the only tax most people think businesses pay. Not even close.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    From what I'm hearing all these tax cuts favor Trump.

He was more involved & spent more time on this Bill than anything else he has done.

Tax cuts always favor the rich. They are the ones that own the politicians. They could give a fuk about fair pay or if you even have a job.

Wake up boys.
    They pay most of federal taxes.

jjgold

small business basically dead as a whole

forget them

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Really good point, Corporate Tax is the only tax most people think businesses pay. Not even close.
    As i stated earlier that I had my own business. I know all the inns and outs. But when g.e. can not pay taxes and get a refund then their is something wrong.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    They pay most of federal taxes.
    They also benefit from the system the most, get bigger tax breaks, & corporate welfare.

They don't pay 35% either. The effective rate is anywhere between 0 & 25%. Which puts the US near the bottom of all industrialized countries.

Corporations don't need a tax break. All this has been done before, the jobs didn't come back & the wealth divide got worse. This may even turn the US into a 3rd world country. We are already a banana republic with our corruption & bought & paid for politicians.

Can you say neo-feudalism. If not, give it a few years.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

The guy is cutting taxes and people are complaining. Hilarious. I guess they want higher taxes and pay more money. I don't understand their logic.

khicks26

As i stated earlier that I had my own business. I know all the inns and outs. But when g.e. can not pay taxes and get a refund then their is something wrong.
    Small companies get hammered & eaten by large corporations that don't pay their fair share.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I could care less if the rich give a dime to charity......not my money or anyone else's it's there money they can do whatever the fuk the want with it......I don't understand people's hate for the rich and the way they feel they should even have a opinion on what they do with THEIR money!!!!

Why do you care? And where do you feel even entitled to a opinion on what others do with there money
    If someone has inherited wealth and dont feel inclined to help the less fortunate that makes them the shit at the bottom of my shoe. You cant take it all with you. It is impossible to spend billions. Just my opinion. Most billionaires in the U.S. agree see Soros , buffet , and gates . I believe it falls under " having a soul"
    Trump and Waltons do not so fuq them and fuq you too for not understanding what it im talking about.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    If someone has inherited wealth and dont feel inclined to help the less fortunate that makes them the shit at the bottom of my shoe. You cant take it all with you. It is impossible to spend billions. Just my opinion. Most billionaires in the U.S. agree see Soros , buffet , and gates . I believe it falls under " having a soul"
    Trump and Waltons do not so fuq them and fuq you too for not understanding what it im talking about.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    The guy is cutting taxes and people are complaining. Hilarious. I guess they want higher taxes and pay more money. I don't understand their logic.
    Because the tax burden has been shifted over the last 35 years to Small business & the middle class. As the 1% have become richer.

This is only going to make things worse.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Because the tax burden has been shifted over the last 35 years to Small business & the middle class. As the 1% have become richer.

This is only going to make things worse.
    that is the liberal agenda for ya combined with blowing up the budget

There is a reason fortune 500 companies love liberals and their regulations, they get giddy about making their lower revenue competitors have to pay more while simultaneously putting more barriers to entry for any new guys.

Very basic stuff here, simple game theory. Your reply that shows your denial is always funny. "They aren't liberals, they're neoliberals.... the left doesn't exist anymore"

lol you're funny
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-27-17 at 09:19 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I want to know from the yay sayers on when has tax cuts helped the economy other than the one time Reagan did it?

Many states have been doing it for years and they are all in the hole, billions.

Did you guys forget that just 10 years ago Bush tried the same thing? Do you remember what happened?

Idiocy is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Your president is an idiot and so are the Repubs who
    are pushing this.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I want to know from the yay sayers on when has tax cuts helped the economy other than the one time Reagan did it?

Many states have been doing it for years and they are all in the hole, billions.

Did you guys forget that just 10 years ago Bush tried the same thing? Do you remember what happened?

Idiocy is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Your president is an idiot and so are the Repubs who
    are pushing this.
    lol slamming that foot into your mouth again

they are not in the hole because of tax cuts you self-proclaimed ignoramus lol

very simple for intelligent people to understand which is why you shouldn't worry about it rkelly. Just keep watching MSNBC and do what they tell you like you always do.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is the liberal agenda for ya combined with blowing up the budget

There is a reason fortune 500 companies love liberals and their regulations, they get giddy about making their lower revenue competitors have to pay more while simultaneously putting more barriers to entry for any new guys.

Very basic stuff here, simple game theory. Your reply that shows your denial is always funny. "They aren't liberals, they're neoliberals.... the left doesn't exist anymore"

lol you're funny

obamacare lol...

jjgold

Obama worst Pres in American history

Ghetto lover and focused everything on people that are worthless to society

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Yay or Nay?

Proposes 10% Rate and double the standard deduction for the common man.
    yay, the market will instantly be worth 13%+ more so that right there is huge.

Also lower tax revenue is first step to lowering the budget so that is another big step in the right direction. One day programs like VAWA that waste over $600 million a year will be reduce to something more responsible like $60million. Only chance that happens is lowering tax rates and if we are lucky the budget follows.

One thing is for sure, we are in the game. If hillary won, there wouldn't even be a contest for us.

higher taxes, larger budget, more regulations and dwindling middle class along with small businesses. Exactly what fortune 500 loves, stability and less competition.

that is the funny part, liberals hate big business but they are one of their biggest assets. Big business love them, thrive on them.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-27-17 at 09:35 AM.

First 12345 ... Last