TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Marcin Gortat Scared Sh#$less Of Dwight Howard

Easy to cap the remainder of this series.

If Gortat would stop being a pu$$y and jack Howard up a little and get him off his game... Washington would win this series easily.

You give Howard a little daylight and you see what can happen.

It's an absolute embarrassment.

Scott Brooks needs to call Gortat to the side and say... hey listen... give Howard an elbow to his lower back. Maybe drop a knee to his kidney area. Stop fukking around man. We have a series to win.

What more did you want Beal and Wall to do? They can't do everything.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Bad title, gortat would destroy Howard bit*ha$$ in a fight and has cone out in the past advocating letting players fight. His old man was a pro fighter as well.

Getting out played in basketball by dwight? Sure but most definitely not afraid of him

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Bad title, gortat would destroy Howard bit*ha$$ in a fight and has cone out in the past advocating letting players fight. His old man was a pro fighter as well.

Getting out played in basketball by dwight? Sure but most definitely not afraid of him
    Um. Perhaps he should think this is a street fight? I mean... let him know you're there. Right? Dwight has manhandled Gortat. All I see on the court is Gortat patting Howard on the back every time down the court.

Honestly... Gortat is a disgrace to the Polish community. There's things you do within the rules to rattle someone... and Gortat hasn't done anything to let Howard know he's around.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Gortat dominated Howard on the boards and offensively games 1 & 2. For some unknown reason Brooks stopped using him in the pick and roll and he's lost his rythym past few games. Have a feeling they get him the rock in the paint much more game 5. Dwight is the biggest pussy in the NBA all you have to do is come at him.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Easy to cap the remainder of this series.

If Gortat would stop being a pu$$y and jack Howard up a little and get him off his game... Washington would win this series easily.

You give Howard a little daylight and you see what can happen.

It's an absolute embarrassment.

Scott Brooks needs to call Gortat to the side and say... hey listen... give Howard an elbow to his lower back. Maybe drop a knee to his kidney area. Stop fukking around man. We have a series to win.

What more did you want Beal and Wall to do? They can't do everything.
    I guess you didn't notice John Wall throwing the ball away every other possessions. It doesn't matter what Dwight and gortat do if wall is turning the ball over and Beal playing shitty defense

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Gortat dominated Howard on the boards and offensively games 1 & 2. For some unknown reason Brooks stopped using him in the pick and roll and he's lost his rythym past few games. Have a feeling they get him the rock in the paint much more game 5. Dwight is the biggest pussy in the NBA all you have to do is come at him.
    Exactly. It doesn't take much to rattle Howard. All you have to do is look at Howard (like in a nut state of mind)... and get him thinking. Gortat hasn't roughed him up on the offensive side... or defensive side. Use 1 foul to rough him up. Gortat needs to be more aggressive.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I guess you didn't notice John Wall throwing the ball away every other possessions. It doesn't matter what Dwight and gortat do if wall is turning the ball over and Beal playing shitty defense
    All I'm suggesting is... let Millsap beat you. Howard shouldn't be getting any rebounds against Gortat. Too many second chances for Atlanta the last few games. I'd rather lose with Millsap beating me... than second chance points with Howards rebounds. If you let Atlanta win on the inside and outside... you aren't going to win the series. And just like SharpAngles indicated... it's so easy to piss off Howard. But, no one is doing it.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

You make it sound like Howard is relevant. Not since the Orlando days does it matter whether Howard is happy/ angry/ sad. Makes no difference.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Before Game 3 Gortat talked about how Hawks were gonna come out ready and he specificially mentioned how Howard was gonna beast pretty much. Yea he dont really want no parts of Howard.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

Dwight Howard is secretly gay and Gortat does not want to touch his gayness

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Um. Perhaps he should think this is a street fight? I mean... let him know you're there. Right? Dwight has manhandled Gortat. All I see on the court is Gortat patting Howard on the back every time down the court.

Honestly... Gortat is a disgrace to the Polish community. There's things you do within the rules to rattle someone... and Gortat hasn't done anything to let Howard know he's around.

Fair enough, didn't watch the game but washington had a chance to steal it. I guess gortat let them down badly. He is by design or default the 3rd option

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Howard been playing well

If he can continue Atlanta wins series

TheMoneyShot

Gortat another no show

TheMoneyShot

How do you have a 20+ point lead... and Gortat fukking it up again.

The IQ level of these NBA players during the playoffs... it's unfukking believable.

TheMoneyShot

Morris brothers are trash

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

You obviously don't know who you what you are speaking on here dude