cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Raptors vs Bucks game 5 - injuries?

Raptors' Kyle Lowry: Dealing with back stiffness, expects to play Monday

Lowry did not participate in Monday's shootaround due to back stiffness, but he is still expected to play in Game 5 against the Bucks.
    Analysis:
    It looks as if Lowry's absence from shootaround is mostly precautionary, as the expectations for the All-Star point guard remains that he'll be active in a crucial Game 5. Lowry's status will likely be updated closer to tip-off, but in the event that he is unexpectedly held out of Monday's contest, Cory Joseph would be in line for a start and huge bump in minutes at point guard.
    Joseph missed shootaround with illness however.
    Middleton also missed shootaround due to a sore throat. However its Jason Kidd so no line up changes, sounds like Middleton will also suck it up and play.
    Line: raptors-6
    Total: 191ish
    Will these have any effect on tonight's game, thoughts?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I don't think so but that's just my opinion. Bucks had their splash, I think Toronto is rdy to turn it up and leave in 6. Of course I was wrong ab them in game 1 and paid the price so this won't be my first trip to the losing rodeo if they don't come out the way I envision

cwnotorious

Apreciate the thoughts Shady
    Both teams are a bit jekyl and hyde, i think the raptors are going to need help from beyond the arc tonight. If they can hit a few 3's from the role players their defense should carry over a bit from game 4.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Lowry sucks anyways in playoffs. If he's out, more reason to take Raps as line will drop and more value.

cwnotorious

Hopefully Lowry can go, i am not his biggest fan either Krit but i have some inside info on joseph (backup pg)
    I know Corey Joseph's
    father personally....no joke
    He told me last night Corey is dealing with
    A sore hip from a collision with Thon maker,
    Illness sounds about right to cover up real issue.
    Bol with ur wagers