PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are Advertisers fleeing Fox News to damage Trump's only positive newsfeed?

This jackass verbally abused women on air all the time..

Now advertisers decide to pull out after they swallowed his jizz for years? Lol.......

Advertisers flee Fox News after outspoken host accused of sexual harassment

Major international firms have cancelled advertisements with the US news network Fox News Channel following a series of sexual harassment claims against its best-known anchor Bill O'Reilly.

About 20 companies, including Bayer, Lexus, Allstate, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Mitsubishi and GlaxoSmithKline pulled their ads out of Fox New’s The O'Reilly Factor by Wednesday after the New York Times reported on Saturday that O'Reilly had a history of sexual harassment cases that had been covered up by Fox.

Among the companies that confirmed they were suspending or cancelling ads from the news network were international automakers, insurance firms, drugmakers, marketing companies and apparel sellers. The number of companies pulling their ads out of the show was expected to rise even further.

The Times said $13 million had been paid to five women since 2002 over their complaints "in exchange for agreeing to not pursue litigation or speak about their accusations against him".

The story said more than 60 people were interviewed, including present and past employees of Fox News or its parent company and people who know the women behind the complaints or are close to O'Reilly. Most demanded anonymity.

Meanwhile, the outspoken Fox TV host defended himself by saying he was "vulnerable to lawsuits" because of his high-profile job.

The announcement comes at difficult time for Fox News, whose former chairman Roger Ailes resigned last year after a sexual harassment lawsuit by former anchor Gretchen Carlson.

On Monday, Ailes was hit by another lawsuit filed by Fox News contributor and political consultant who said she was denied a permanent job after she rebuffed Ailes' sexual advances.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Noticed that to, of the times I watched him, degrading women guest speakers.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This has absolutely not one thing to do with Trump. The fact you think it does confirms your mental retardation diagnosis.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    This has absolutely not one thing to do with Trump. The fact you think it does confirms your mental retardation diagnosis.
    Uh, the day of abuse awareness month, your boy, 'grab 'em by the pussy', defends O'Reilly publically.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Uh, the day of abuse awareness month, your boy, 'grab 'em by the pussy', defends O'Reilly publically.
    He said he doesn't believe O'REILLY did what he was accused of. He can't have an opinion??? He was falsey accused of the same thing.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

He said he doesn't believe O'REILLY did what he was accused of. He can't have an opinion??? He was falsey accused of the same thing.
    Maybe. He basically admitted to doing it.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Maybe. He basically admitted to doing it.
    More lies. Please provide the link where he admits doing that to a specific woman. Fake news.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Who is PT moderator?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    Who is PT moderator?

PAULYPOKER

Uh ridicule..
    The good ole subconscious way of admitting fault

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Dwights kind of woman. Drops her pants and a load on demand.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

More lies. Please provide the link where he admits doing that to a specific woman. Fake news.
    And when you're a star they let you do it. Grab em by the pussy. You can do anything.

rkelly110

O'Reilly is going on vacation. Sick fuks probably were hitting on Greta too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump doing so much it is unreal

We are finding out how bad the ghetto President was now more and more week by week

Obama legacy..the do nothing President

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Never seen any of those advertisers. All it is, is gold, and silver, reverse mortgages, and shit for your teeth. Oh yeah, the sunsetter, and the poor old guy dropping his cane down the stairs looking terrified. All good, he gets a moving chair to go up the stairs while ruining his pride, and is all smiles.

Cuse0323

My bad. They did have some Allstate commercials, and the guy eating a salad who should have took Bayer as the fatty eats a burger.

Fox will be fine with that gold, and silver money as they try to fleece old people.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd like to see ol Bill try to harass this babe:

steviek, you better go grab you hand lotion and some kleenex.......
    Last edited by SBR Ivy; 04-12-17 at 08:39 AM. Reason: posting nude photo

Cuse0323

They half assed the production on that ball sack.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    My bad. They did have some Allstate commercials, and the guy eating a salad who should have took Bayer as the fatty eats a burger.

Fox will be fine with that gold, and silver money as they try to fleece old people.
    Fox is the only channel I see that advertising. They know their base..........fearful.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Fox is the only channel I see that advertising. They know their base..........fearful.
    Hey now. When shit hits the fan that Tac Light Lantern will come in handy. Works in extreme conditions. Plus that freeze dryer, and dehydrated food that lasts for 25-30 years. You can even eat it as a snack. You know, just need boiled water. In the case of an emergency the most important thing is food, you know. Fck water. You can buy that with your gold, and silver. Cause if you can't hold it, do you really own it?

I watch too much Fox.

Assholes took away Red Eye so fck them. I'll still watch the shows I like, but my remote only works 2 inches away from the box, like Goldie.

I'll actually get some exercise walking twenty feet to change the channel now.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'd like to see ol Bill try to harass this babe:

steviek, you better go grab you hand lotion and some kleenex.......
    a rubber donger constitutes "nudity"?

sorry about that......

how JJ ever got license to put up all his erotic vids on SBR, I'll never know.....

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog

And when you're a star they let you do it. Grab em by the pussy. You can do anything.
    That proves he did it??? He was talking with a guy and trying to impress him. I agree he is crude, rude and says dumb things. That does not prove he actually did it. Men over exaggerate and say stupid things all the time. I have never tried to justify it. Not one woman has accused him of grabbing their pussy. Every accusation against him was proven false. That is what counts.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

No ads left now, but the clapper and other infomercials, its really bad.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

That proves he did it??? He was talking with a guy and trying to impress him. I agree he is crude, rude and says dumb things. That does not prove he actually did it. Men over exaggerate and say stupid things all the time. I have never tried to justify it. Not one woman has accused him of grabbing their pussy. Every accusation against him was proven false. That is what counts.
    None of it was proven to be false. None of it was proven to be true either.

maggiethebestdog

None of it was proven to be false. None of it was proven to be true either.
    Wrong as usual.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That was the fastest sh#$ ever made. It just fell out of her ahole.

PAULYPOKER

Bill O’Reilly ousted from Fox News amid harassment allegations

Bill O’Reilly, the powerful host at Fox News for over 20 years, has been forced out of his prime-time position amid a series of sexual harassment allegations against him.

21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, announced Wednesday that O’Reilly will not be returning to his position as host of the “The O’Reilly Factor,” a political commentary program which had aired since 1996.

"After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel," 21st Century Fox said in a statement.

His departure is a significant blow to Fox News, which has dominated the prime-time cable news ratings in recent years.
    The decision to force out O’Reilly, 67, came after dozens of advertisers abandoned his highly rated program amid a barrage of sexual harassment allegations.

Among the companies that confirmed they were suspending or cancelling ads from the news network were international automakers, insurance firms, drugmakers, marketing companies and apparel sellers.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    That was the fastest sh#$ ever made. It just fell out of her ahole.
    similar to a bird..on the fly shit...it seems after one of those you would certainly have to change the trousers, be interesting to see her trip home...

PAULYPOKER

O'Reilly to get 'tens of millions' from Fox in severance: Report

T

• Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly will get "tens of millions" from the news network for ending his contract, CNN has reported.

O’Reilly, the powerful host at Fox News for a couple of decades, has been forced out of his prime-time position amid a series of sexual harassment allegations against him.

21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, announced on Wednesday that O’Reilly will not be returning to his position as host of the “The O’Reilly Factor.”

The decision to force out the 67-year-old former cable news king came after more than 90 advertisers abandoned his highly rated program amid a barrage of sexual harassment allegations.

The advertisers fled after the New York Times reported earlier this month that five women were paid $13 million by O'Reilly or Fox to settle sexual harassment suits.
      Read More:

CNN reported on Thursday that O’Reilly recently signed a contract worth $25 million per year with Fox News. O'Reilly’s extension ran through 2021.

Fox News now has to pay "tens of millions" in severance, according to CNN.

O’Reilly’s departure was a stunning reversal for a company that had long stood by him and considered him the network’s top asset.

But even after the ouster, some employees said they were skeptical about whether the treatment of women at Fox News would actually change.

PAULYPOKER

All people in power abuse it, misuse it,and especially fight dirty with no moral fiber in order to keep it...

How did Trump(supposedly the most powerful man in the world) achieve his new found power?

Capitalism is an all out crush&destroy everything in your path war, from start to finish..

Somebody is always waiting for the top dog to slip up so they can slit his/her throat with no moral regard...

Either fight like a rabid dog for everything you accomplished and want or surrender and bow to the master on the rung above you..

No matter what rung of the ladder of taking your "share" you're on, there are many climbing below you eager to take your place, only they're not as sociopathic as the people above you..

The higher you climb, the more ruthless of a sociopath you must become....

So lets stop with the he said she said politics and get real for a minute.....

Want to get to the top?
    Order the book: How to become a Capitalistic Sociopath for Dummies......

Just do not get caught before you're rooted, (since Sociopaths who do not make it go to prison).
    Once rooted, be sure to lobby from local government all the way to congress into writing your new laws that'll crush all your competitors until there are none.

Out of all the mental illnesses,a sociopath is the only one you can create as your own.
    You will never see a sociopath seeking mental health treatment..
    Could you imagine a psychiatrist telling a sociopath he/she is a sociopath to his/her face?

Lol.......

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    All people in power abuse it, misuse it,and especially fight dirty with no moral fiber in order to keep it...

How did Trump(supposedly the most powerful man in the world) achieve his new found power?

Capitalism is an all out crush&destroy everything in your path war, from start to finish..

Somebody is always waiting for the top dog to slip up so they can slit his/her throat with no moral regard...

Either fight like a rabid dog for everything you accomplished and want or surrender and bow to the master on the rung above you..

No matter what rung of the ladder of taking your "share" you're on, there are many climbing below you eager to take your place, only they're not as sociopathic as the people above you..

The higher you climb, the more ruthless of a sociopath you must become....

So lets stop with the he said she said politics and get real for a minute.....

Want to get to the top?
    Order the book: How to become a Capitalistic Sociopath for Dummies......

Just do not get caught before you're rooted, (since Sociopaths who do not make it go to prison).
    Once rooted, be sure to lobby from local government all the way to congress into writing your new laws that'll crush all your competitors until there are none.

Out of all the mental illnesses,a sociopath is the only one you can create as your own.
    You will never see a sociopath seeking mental health treatment..
    Could you imagine a psychiatrist telling a sociopath he/she is a sociopath to his/her face?

Lol.......
    I agree more or less, but what is the alternative? Seriously?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I agree more or less, but what is the alternative? Seriously?
    Change the Sociopath diagnosis from mental illness to absolute life sentence Criminal....

That chance of this ever happening is 0% for the fact, Sociopaths rule the world...

PAULYPOKER

Lol,look what I found..........

Trump has 'dangerous mental illness,’ some experts say

US President Donald Trump holds a joint press conference with Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni (not seen) at the White House in Washington, DC, April 20, 2017. (AFP photo)

A group of American psychiatrists have warned that US President Donald Trump has a "dangerous mental illness" and is unfit to lead the country.

Over thirty mental health experts said Thursday at a conference at Yale University that Trump was “paranoid and delusional” and that they were responsible for warning Americans about the “dangers” Trump poses.

“We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness,” Dr. John Gartner said at Yale’s School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut.

Gartner said Trump’s false claim about having the largest crowd at his inauguration was just one of many that served as warnings of a wider problem.Read More:

Gartner leads a group of mental health experts that believes President Trump suffers from a combination of anti-social personality disorders and extreme narcissism and is unfit for the job. He started an online petition earlier this year on calling for Trump to be removed from office.

“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was President. If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional,” he said.

“As some prominent psychiatrists have noted, [Trump’s mental health] is the elephant in the room. I think the public is really starting to catch on and widely talk about this now,” said Dr. Bandy Lee, an assistant clinical professor at the Yale Department of Psychiatry.

James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, told the conference he had worked with some of the “most dangerous people in society,” but that he was convinced by the “dangerousness” of Trump.

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognize dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous

They are describing textbook Sociopath traits but not dare sayt it....Lol...