Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    Please tell me you were asleep at the wheel for the past 8 years.
    Actually they are always asleep. They also forgotten the Bush years when Bush had total control. They have completely forgotten how close we came to closing up the whole country and throwing in the towel. One if not the worst presidential hand-off's in history Obama had laid in his lap. Now the new bullshitter and chief wants everyone to think he got some kind of bad hand-off. This asshole isn't even a good bullshitter but these blind assholes will walk off the cliff with him. Well, maybe walk off the cliff but he won't be going with these idiots.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Hey Thor move to France then bitch. We don't need whinny little pussies in this country.
    They won't let Thor in because he's not a Syrian Muslim refugee. lol...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-08-17 at 08:54 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Hey Thor move to France then bitch. We don't need whinny little pussies in this country.
    Why don't you move and the rest of u clowns who fall for anything

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Dude what are you doing to stand up for what you think this country should be? Arguing all day long on a gambling message board, to trump supporters? Come on man, I jump in every once in a while. But it's literally almost all you do. I hope you get paid for it, and if not have you convinced a single trump supporter on here,or any supporter? No.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

100% probability that Brooks is a Russian bot

The guy only has 3 sayings

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    100% probability that Brooks is a Russian bot

The guy only has 3 sayings
    Krank how does it feel to have a chimo gay mayor I'm pretty embarrassed myself.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    How so? What do you think would be different if Le Pen had won? France isn't able to secure its borders and in a post-Brexit Europe it will be required to pay a higher share of the EU's costs. This election was about a rejection of the political establishment which resulted in voters being stuck with voting between unrealistic 3rd and 4th choice alternatives.
    LePen wants to fix her country,its become a Arab colony if you hadn't noticed. The EU is going down,I know you dont believe that but its only a matter of a time until that scam of an Organization crumbles.And if Macron thinks he can just dump those migrants onto Britain,hell have an another thing coming.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    LePen wants to fix her country,its become a Arab colony if you hadn't noticed. The EU is going down,I know you dont believe that but its only a matter of a time until that scam of an Organization crumbles.And if Macron thinks he can just dump those migrants onto Britain,hell have an another thing coming.
    Need stronger border enforcement now in Europe and I mean between it's own neighboring Countries..

Any Muslim extremist can take a train from France and hop Countries and blow shit up... England is not immune from France garbage...

Canada is just like France, Germany and Sweden... Only a matter of time before Canada gets hit hard.. They are letting in Syrian Refugees like crazy.. So stupid...

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Need stronger border enforcement now in Europe and I mean between it's own neighboring Countries..

Any Muslim extremist can take a train from France and hop Countries and blow shit up... England is not immune from France garbage...

Canada is just like France, Germany and Sweden... Only a matter of time before Canada gets hit hard.. They are letting in Syrian Refugees like crazy.. So stupid...
    Yep somethings gotta give man,cant keep allowing every clown from some backwards country to come in,problems getting worse and worse.

We aren't immune,its not hard to sneak into the UK from France.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18923

How do you propose to create these stronger EU borders? There aren't natural borders such as a sea or mountain range. The EU countries that form the EU's outer borders are the poorest countries in the EU, and they border onto countries that are even poorer. The US, the richest country in the World, has actively tried to control its border with Mexico. Compared to the EU the US/Mexico border area is tiny, yet by any standard the US has failed miserably in its attempt to keep Mexicans out. As desirable as a strong EU outer border might be, it simply isn't feasible.

Trying to recreate internal EU borders would be like trying to create 'international' borders between each State in the US. Requiring US citizens to carry passports or id cards with them so they could cross state borders would be economic suicide, even if citizens consented to it. It would also be completely pointless. States wouldn't be able to secure their borders.

packerd_00

Youre just being argumentative know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ America has failed miserably to secure it's border for decades now and with keeping millions of undocumented Mexicans out.. I never understood why either? An American Border Wall should have been built and funded decades ago and this would be a none issue today..

I will say this though, I'd much rather take in a million undocumented Mexicans over a million undocumented Syrian Muslims all day long and twice on Sunday.. For obvious reasons...

Europe is shit canned. Got Allah Akbar?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-09-17 at 12:53 PM.

packerd_00

Yeah but your countries a lot bigger to watch over then Englands is,were just a tiny little island,you see over here they have let back in people that went to fight for ISIS,so I know the border patrol needs to pull its socks up.No one said it would be perfect but it also could be much better.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/680...st-group-Syria
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-09-17 at 01:00 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ America has failed miserably to secure it's border for decades now and with keeping millions of undocumented Mexicans out.. I never understood why either? An American Border Wall should have been built and funded decades ago and this would be a none issue today..

I will say this though, I'd much rather take in a million undocumented Mexicans over a million undocumented Syrian Muslims all day long and twice on Sunday.. For obvious reasons...

Europe is shit canned. Got Allah Akbar?

I would say "invasion". The demise of the White European Civilization (of which U.S is a part). Not by war, but from a malignant mental disease that tells us our continued survival is wrong.

Absolutely has to be mankind's most amazing phenomenon since recorded history.
    Last edited by Roscoe_Word; 05-09-17 at 02:14 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

First ... 2345