The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

We blew up North Koreas missile

Their show of strength was a flop

This was a bigger show of American might and strength than either Syria or Afghanistan

Stuxnet 2.0

Basically, we just dared them to load a nuclear warhead on one of their missiles and we'll blow it up right there on their launchpad

True psyops shit right there

Guarantee NK falls in line and wont be loading any missiles with nuclear warheads

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know what to believe (in regards to what the media shows.) Mysteriously, countries now testing their missile launchers?

This doesn't freak anyone out at all?

WW3?

Seems like countries are just checking out which cok is bigger?

The Kraken

Kim has classic small man syndrome, often times he who barks the loudest bites the weakest

All Kim can do is bark, and launch missiles into a sea. He has absolutely nothing else other than a bunch of antequated artillery that would be deatroyed within a day by Moab bombs.

Heres the reality of our world that Fox won't tell you, ALL IS WELL. No one should be worried

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Kim has classic small man syndrome, often times he who barks the loudest bites the weakest

All Kim can do is bark, and launch missiles into a sea. He has absolutely nothing else other than a bunch of antequated artillery that would be deatroyed within a day by Moab bombs.

Heres the reality of our world that Fox won't tell you, ALL IS WELL. No one should be worried
    Easier to say when you don't live in Seoul.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

North Korea just taunts

They really have no big time technology to launch stuff far

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Kim looks like a Korean King Kong bundy with a dead cat on his head. Dude is no little man

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

hes killing his people , wants me and you to give him cash & aid . . . il pass

Snowden
    Snowden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6360

Don't believe everything you have been sold by the American media. Show me the proof the missile failed or its just more American propaganda.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24811

FukkinA, I love Trump.

Our military-budget is massive, let's get some mileage out of it. You mess w/ the bull...u get the horns.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    FukkinA, I love Trump.

Our military-budget is massive, let's get some mileage out of it. You mess w/ the bull...u get the horns.
    Stop
    Points Awarded:

thedenthead gave Smoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
    Don't believe everything you have been sold by the American media. Show me the proof the missile failed or its just more American propaganda.
    You're a quack

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't know what to believe (in regards to what the media shows.) Mysteriously, countries now testing their missile launchers?

This doesn't freak anyone out at all?

WW3?

Seems like countries are just checking out which cok is bigger?
    love that we blew it up.... now tell that fat little fuk korean to go ahead and launch a nuke, so we can turn him and his whole fukkin' lot of goosestepping pussies into a large pile of radioactive sand......

as for kin jong's crank size.... it rivals only this other agitated SBR moderator/dictator's schshort in size:

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    FukkinA, I love Trump.

Now the military budget is massive? You realize Trump has not changed it yet, right?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Now the military budget is massive? You realize Trump has not changed it yet, right?
    Shhhh, his world will come crashing down when he realizes much of what he likes about Trump is actually just a carry over from the last Head N1gger in Charge

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

True. Kim has small donk and no power. But if you give real power to a some one with small cok syndrome, it can turn into disaster.....trump has a bigtime small rooster syndrome and he has too much power now.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Had to throw in Fox. They don't report like we are on the verge of wars, or WWIII. The left media makes it seem like Trump will take us there really. In the end, the majority of the media sucks. I just watch Fox because it's picking the lesser of evils. Hey, just like this election. Though they cancelled Red Eye, so I watch reruns on TV Land more now.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Had to throw in Fox. They don't report like we are on the verge of wars, or WWIII. The left media makes it seem like Trump will take us there really. In the end, the majority of the media sucks. I just watch Fox because it's picking the lesser of evils. Hey, just like this election. Though they cancelled Red Eye, so I watch reruns on TV Land more now.
    You probably watch it more than me, so I'll defer to you as the authority. But the few times I've watched it, they propagate fear and create division amongst Americans.

In fact, when glenn beck left the network, he stated that his one regret was how divisive his program was and the network in general but thats what he was there to do.

If that doesn't scare you, that a major network actively works to create division amongst Americans, then I don't know what would

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

North Korea can't even beat South Korea

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    North Korea can't even beat South Korea
    Exactly. I'm confident there are African tribes that could take out NK, and yet we got guys here talking about how they're going to be a power in WW3

unreal

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You probably watch it more than me, so I'll defer to you as the authority. But the few times I've watched it, they propagate fear and create division amongst Americans.

In fact, when glenn beck left the network, he stated that his one regret was how divisive his program was and the network in general but thats what he was there to do.

If that doesn't scare you, that a major network actively works to create division amongst Americans, then I don't know what would
    They all do it. CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the left outlets divide, and propagate fear just as much. Fox just happens to be the one damn outlet that is rightwing. I don't know. I'm really moderate, but if picking then Republican obviously.

Fox does have some fear behind it, but it's really more of stating what happened. Then opinions from people on both sides, but most importantly those who have actually been in war. They do talk a lot about stories that aren't much, but who doesn't? The left has Russia, Spicer, Bannon, and whatever they think Trump messed up. Fox has whatever the Trump administration does, and talks about what happened, then debates with both sides.

I do enjoy Fox, can't lie. It's repetitive though. Plus, Kristin Fisher is my girl, along with Lisa Boothe, Maria, Abby Hunstman, Kristin Tate, etc. They have some beauties. Tate isn't all that intelligent, but the rest do well.

As for Beck, no comment besides he's a joke. Anti Trump from the start, and rids of Tomi because she's pro-life. Why doesn't the left have her back?

I think we're on the same page really in a way. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day man.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Fox propagates fear on foreigners. The rest of the outlets propagate fear on what Trump may or may not do.

It all sells because you'll watch it.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Fox propagates fear on foreigners. The rest of the outlets propagate fear on what Trump may or may not do.

It all sells because you'll watch it.
    just pour me a bombay sapphire slightly dirty martini.....

who gives a shit what happens.... it's time to get our hi quality drink on

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Easier to say when you don't live in Seoul.
    well maybe south korea's bitch asses should have taken out the communist penetrates regime sometime in the past ohhh 60 years

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    well maybe south korea's bitch asses should have taken out the communist penetrates regime sometime in the past ohhh 60 years
    Probably would have if there weren't ties to China

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Probably would have if there weren't ties to China

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Business as usual in South Korea

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

i think the world would be a better place without north korea really should bomb nuke them i think every country besides maybe russia and china want them gone, their nukes dont work properly right now imagine in 10 years when they finally get it right that dikhead would threathen to nuke everytime he had a tantrum, seems like world wants usa to do something and if it goes well good job trump and if it goes wrong blame trump

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    i think the world would be a better place without north korea really should bomb nuke them i think every country besides maybe russia and china want them gone, their nukes dont work properly right now imagine in 10 years when they finally get it right that dikhead would threathen to nuke everytime he had a tantrum, seems like world wants usa to do something and if it goes well good job trump and if it goes wrong blame trump
    Is this piglatin?

Auto Donk

this won't be quite as funny for the n. koreans when it's their coveted nuke launch being hacked.... as it tumbless off the launch pad and evaporates 200,000 n. koreans in an instant......

won't be able to run away from that one.....